Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Are You Interested In Making Money By Breeding Dogs And Working At Home? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Are You Interested In Making Money By Breeding Dogs And Working At Home? (1379 Views)

Thinking Like A Business Man Or Woman Breeding Dogs / Get CRUSHED NOODLES for your Dogs and fishes / Skirado Kennel (breeding Dogs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In Making Money By Breeding Dogs And Working At Home? by IRoyalkennel(m): 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
Are you a beginner dog breeder and want to know where to start?
Are you a professional dog breeder and want to take your business to the next level?
Are you sure you know the proper dog to sell?
What if you choose the wrong dog?
What is a fair price to charge so you can make money?
Have you ever run a business before?
Do you know that 90% of all new businesses fail the first year?
Do you know the best place to advertise?
Do you know what type of Purchase Agreement to use?
Are you tired of “corporate politics”?
Do you want to get out of the corporate “rat race” and start your own home business?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will learn from our experience!
======================
2003 we made over $45,000.
2004 we had a 67% increase and made over $75,000
2005 we had a 50% increase in 2005 with over $110,000
2006 we had a 62% increase and made over $178,000)
2007 (Sept.) we are on target for over a 25% increase which will exceed $230,000
I have over 30 years in sales, marketing and management experience including over 12 years in management with a Fortune 500 company.

My wife has 25 years experience in the dog breeding business and sales. We have used all of these skills and training to operate our own successful home business, away from the “corporate rat race”. This gives you an opportunity to learn from our experiences, both good and bad so that you don’t have to make some of the costly mistakes we have made in the past.

Our current business has top standing with AKC (American Kennel Club), and we have over 200 successful transactions where our customers have been extremely happy. The American Kennel Club is like the Better Business Bureau of the dog industry.

Continue @ http://www.howtobreeddogs.com
Re: Are You Interested In Making Money By Breeding Dogs And Working At Home? by Prodeegee(m): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2015
*drops jaw* *swallows saliva* ok
Re: Are You Interested In Making Money By Breeding Dogs And Working At Home? by Stancrus(m): 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
angry grin nairalander no go kill person
Re: Are You Interested In Making Money By Breeding Dogs And Working At Home? by IRoyalkennel(m): 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
IRoyalkennel:
Are you a beginner dog breeder and want to know where to start?
Are you a professional dog breeder and want to take your business to the next level?
Are you sure you know the proper dog to sell?
What if you choose the wrong dog?
What is a fair price to charge so you can make money?
Have you ever run a business before?
Do you know that 90% of all new businesses fail the first year?
Do you know the best place to advertise?
Do you know what type of Purchase Agreement to use?
Are you tired of “corporate politics”?
Do you want to get out of the corporate “rat race” and start your own home business?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will learn from our experience!
======================
2003 we made over $45,000.
2004 we had a 67% increase and made over $75,000
2005 we had a 50% increase in 2005 with over $110,000
2006 we had a 62% increase and made over $178,000)
2007 (Sept.) we are on target for over a 25% increase which will exceed $230,000
I have over 30 years in sales, marketing and management experience including over 12 years in management with a Fortune 500 company.

My wife has 25 years experience in the dog breeding business and sales. We have used all of these skills and training to operate our own successful home business, away from the “corporate rat race”. This gives you an opportunity to learn from our experiences, both good and bad so that you don’t have to make some of the costly mistakes we have made in the past.

Our current business has top standing with AKC (American Kennel Club), and we have over 200 successful transactions where our customers have been extremely happy. The American Kennel Club is like the Better Business Bureau of the dog industry.

Continue @ http://www.howtobreeddogs.com
nairalanders,the post is not talking about our Kennel ooo (IroyalKennel) this is a post that I copied online for nairalanders to to see and for new breeders to learn
Re: Are You Interested In Making Money By Breeding Dogs And Working At Home? by Prodeegee(m): 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
IRoyalkennel:
nairalanders,the post is not talking about our Kennel ooo (IroyalKennel) this is a post that I copied online for nairalanders to to see and for new breeders to learn
lmfao...and i was beginning to think....
Re: Are You Interested In Making Money By Breeding Dogs And Working At Home? by IRoyalkennel(m): 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
Prodeegee:
lmfao...and i was beginning to think....
lol grin cheesy
Re: Are You Interested In Making Money By Breeding Dogs And Working At Home? by IRoyalkennel(m): 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
2016... don't dull it.. do something

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Rottweiler Puppies Available​ @9weeks Old / Alsatian Puppies For Sale / Boerboel Puppies Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.