Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike (36592 Views)

The Condition Of Community Secondary School Ubima, Only School In Amaechi's Town / Result Sheet Misses In Amaechi’s Unit In Rivers Rerun / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike by sayyid(m): 7:57am On Oct 06, 2015
yanabasee:

Ofcoz we do... Average Nigerians do... But our politicians don't... But Buhari wants us to believe he's a simple and easy going man with good motives and with conscience, when he's not... He said he's following the constitution gradually and wouldn't want to go against it.
it is only wen our leaders starts to use d constitution as appropriate dat is wen Nigeria will be beta.because in Nigeria influential ppl are above d law, if its a sane world many politicians are suppose to b flexing in kirikiri by nw BT instead dey will always find a way to scale through na common man dey 4 trouble
Re: I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike by free2ryhme: 7:58am On Oct 06, 2015
Shame to Wike. We know you are not happy at the mere speculation (not even confirmation) that Ameachi's name is amongst the ministerial nominees. God pass you and all those that expected Mr Ameachi not to reap the fruit of his labour. Yeye man.
Re: I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike by jenyna: 7:58am On Oct 06, 2015
Tatafooo. Childish talk
Re: I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike by arabianights: 8:01am On Oct 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Nice one. We already know B00HARI is corrupt, Appointing Amaechi will confirm our assertions the more.

."we all know"? please can you provide the documentation to that?Stop making a fool of your self and exposing your very low iq to the whole world

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike by Brytawon(m): 8:04am On Oct 06, 2015
EgusiSoup:
So how does this affect the price of GARRI in the market? undecided

because EgusiSoup and Garri are 1 great combination to go with. gringringrin
Re: I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike by Freelancer007(m): 8:09am On Oct 06, 2015
yanabasee:
How will Buhari appoint Amaechi as a minister despite the looting of public facilities and siphoning of state funds which took place during his administration.

Any evidence to back your claims?

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike by Mznaett: 8:10am On Oct 06, 2015
Hmm
Re: I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike by webshopng1(m): 8:12am On Oct 06, 2015
Na Lie ..

He will change it tomorow

Quote me

Re: I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike by EgusiSoup: 8:12am On Oct 06, 2015
Brytawon:

because EgusiSoup and Garri are 1 great combination to go with. gringringrin

lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike by Fearcom(m): 8:12am On Oct 06, 2015
Very evident the Governor has some unfinished business grin
Re: I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike by saintandsinnerz: 8:15am On Oct 06, 2015
wenogetjob:
.fixed game available today
Mr man stop spamming every thread with this your fake rubbish. Don't think everybody is a fool like you!
Re: I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike by Eziachi: 8:16am On Oct 06, 2015
sayyid:

why wunt he appoint Im as a minister? don't 4get he funded his campaign
I thought I was told for months that it was Tinubu that funded him or was it Okorocha at some point, plus the Arab league?This sponsorship seems to changes by the hour. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
if he survives this tribunal... 2019 will be hotter for wike cos rotimi WILL BE BACK with a bang.
ode

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike by eph12(m): 8:21am On Oct 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
if he survives this tribunal... 2019 will be hotter for wike cos rotimi WILL BE BACK with a bang.
It won't be hot for him if he does all he is expected to do as the governor of Rivers. People would be begging him to come back.
Re: I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike by liyahwillie(f): 8:21am On Oct 06, 2015
sayyid:
even if he is interested will he tell us?
My point exactly...dat wike of a man dat behaves like a tout!
Re: I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike by liyahwillie(f): 8:26am On Oct 06, 2015
yanabasee:
How will Buhari appoint Amaechi as a minister despite the looting of public facilities and siphoning of state funds which took place during his administration.
Which public facility did he loot!! When u talk of governors who worked in rivers state,u can't leave ameachi nd okilo out of it...wat did peter odili do after 8years in office?did u ask about dat.."If my ears were deaf to hear,my eyes were not blind to see"..
Re: I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike by ruggedtimi(m): 8:26am On Oct 06, 2015
corruption in nigeria is when u steal too much....money wey president go fear to steal dats why ibori / alamco face obj wrath, orji kalu escaped. Diezani now facing it.
Re: I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike by liyahwillie(f): 8:29am On Oct 06, 2015
lilprinze:
if buhari appoints ameachi then I would be 100% sure that his anti corruption fight are all scam.
And wat makes u think ameachi is CORRUPT!have he been convicted by a court of law?
Re: I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike by liyahwillie(f): 8:32am On Oct 06, 2015
yanabasee:

The Nigeria constitution says thus:
No person shall be appointed as a Minister of the Government of the Federation unless he is qualified for election as a member of the House of Representatives.

Amaechi isn't qualified.. He has issues and scores to settle over his excessive looting of river's money! Buhari should be smarter...
And pls mr barrister,wat are the qualifications needed for a house of reps candidate?
Re: I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike by idris4r83(m): 8:33am On Oct 06, 2015
Useless people, show me a more participating APC member than ameachi that deserves ministerial appointment. South southerners don't know how to play politics @ all.
Re: I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike by wealthinfos(m): 8:34am On Oct 06, 2015
sayyid:
even if he is interested will he tell us?

As if he's not intrested. Lolcheesy
Re: I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike by Frankiss44(m): 8:34am On Oct 06, 2015
INTROVERT:

All noise.. All wike needs to survive 2019 is to deliver and the masses will come out for him... Ameachi and APC is hatred with passion down here and 2019 wont be different.

Dont be deceived by what you hear.. APC doesnt have a structure down here in Rivers State
Re: I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike by Frankiss44(m): 8:35am On Oct 06, 2015
liyahwillie:

And wat makes u think ameachi is CORRUPT!have he been convicted by a court of law?

Did you say the same for Allison Diaziani??
Re: I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike by hope4nigeria(m): 8:35am On Oct 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
IN-TRO-VEEERT! which one be bang again.
Re: I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike by edo3(m): 8:37am On Oct 06, 2015
wenogetjob:
.fixed game available today
pls bros, give me game na cos this bet9ja too don injure me oo.
Re: I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike by sayyid(m): 8:38am On Oct 06, 2015
Eziachi:
I thought I was told for months that it was Tinubu that funded him or was it Okorocha at some point, plus the Arab league?This sponsors changes by hour. grin
we are guessing tho
Re: I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike by Chiaka(f): 8:40am On Oct 06, 2015
True! My Governor! My Governor! you are not interested in pettiness
Keep the good work going!
Re: I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike by sayyid(m): 8:41am On Oct 06, 2015
Frankiss44:

All noise.. All wike needs to survive 2019 is to deliver and the masses will come out for him... Ameachi and APC is hatred with passion down here and 2019 wont be different.

Dont be deceived by what you hear.. APC doesnt have a structure down here in Rivers State
so are u telling us DAT Amaechi did nothing in rivers?
Re: I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike by katazozo: 8:43am On Oct 06, 2015
sayyid:

why wunt he appoint Im as a minister? don't 4get he funded his campaign
He fund his campaign with stolen money from the state treasury ,he sucked Rivers state dry without paying salary for many months.
Re: I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike by sayyid(m): 8:49am On Oct 06, 2015
katazozo:

He fund his campaign with stolen money from the state treasury ,he sucked Rivers state dry without paying salary for many months.
agreed so if he is to b taken to court or persecuted will oga Buhari be left out?
Re: I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike by Frankiss44(m): 8:49am On Oct 06, 2015
sayyid:

so are u telling us DAT Amaechi did nothing in rivers?

No sir... But he lost his track after his first tenure to the annoyance of the masses... The rivers people suffered because of his personal fight with GEJ as all funds were diverted to the extent he couldnt even pay salary.

That said there is a whole lot that will happen btween now and 2019 but right now, APC and Rivers are two things that dont mix
Re: I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike by mascot87(m): 8:53am On Oct 06, 2015
lilprinze:
if buhari appoints ameachi then I would be 100% sure that his anti corruption fight are all scam.

Who cares what you think undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters / PDP To Challenge Buhari’s ‎victory At Tribunal / Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.