Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Freemason:good Or Evil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freemason:good Or Evil (831 Views)

Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. / Kirk Franklin Is A Freemason And Most Likely Gay / I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freemason:good Or Evil by skyrollerz: 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2009
Hello Nairalanders
freemasonry have been a topic i have always wanted to discuss.i am in a dilemma may be is good or not.i will appreciate any contribution on this topic both from a mason and non mason.
Re: Freemason:good Or Evil by wakiri: 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2009
@ poster: Escape from idolatory,occultism and satanism.
Re: Freemason:good Or Evil by dejiariyo: 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2009
wakiri:

?

how do u know which is idolatory occultism and satanism, who are u to know ??
Re: Freemason:good Or Evil by Horus(m): 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2009
[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc1W3gmeB5M[/flash]
Part 1

[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phWqfRvmReQ[/flash]
Part 2

[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE5ufJv4rEw[/flash]
Part3
Re: Freemason:good Or Evil by KAPTEN: 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2009
This linked video isn't a representation of REGULAR Freemasonry AKA Grand Lodge.Anybody can masquerade as a Freemason and I wont fail to add the fellow in the video doesn't know what hes talking about( probably his own style of Freemasonry)

Unfortunately lots of people get misled by outright lies from people who make up their own theories as they go.

Regular Freemasonry has nothing to do with Egypt.
Re: Freemason:good Or Evil by KAPTEN: 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2009
wakiri:

It is crap like this that riles me. How do you know Freemasonry is Idolatry,occultic and satanic, or do you go about throwing words around without SOLID proof

I challenge you to prove your totally false claims or shut up.

I bet you just spew the crap others mouth off with no proof.
Re: Freemason:good Or Evil by KAPTEN: 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2009
skyrollerz:

Hello Nairalanders
freemasonry have been a topic i have always wanted to discuss.i am in a dilemma may be is good or not.i will appreciate any contribution on this topic both from a mason and non mason.

A lot has been posted on this very site about freemasonry by people that know the truth about the fraternity.If you do a search you will get the links.

In a nut shell I will tell you I am a Mason and I am yet to see anything bad about the Freemasonry I belong to.There are lots of information on this topic.

I know a lot of people who are anti Masonic would jump on this thread ( like the first reply you got) and say its evil, without providing facts to buttress their claims which most times is hear say and repeated mantra by people whose motives I don't know.
Re: Freemason:good Or Evil by skyrollerz: 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2009
@kapten
Thanks for the clarification.i do really appreciate it.

(1) (Reply)

World Fair Of Religions / Islam: 98 out of 99 women will be in hell / Atheism And Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.