Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,716 members, 7,862,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:54 PM

Doctor/mothers In The House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Doctor/mothers In The House (538 Views)

Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep / The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages / Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctor/mothers In The House by mrsmith11(m): 7:21am On Oct 06, 2015
Please is it compulsory/very necessary for a woman to undergo a scan to confirm if her uterus has move back to the normal position after her 1st child before thinking of getting pregnant again
Re: Doctor/mothers In The House by Creamish(f): 8:20am On Oct 06, 2015
mrsmith11:
Please is it compulsory/very necessary for a woman to undergo a scan to confirm if her uterus has move back to the normal position after her 1st child before thinking of getting pregnant again

Never heard... means its not compulsory. Mothers in rural areas have many kids and I doubt they go for scans.

1 Like

Re: Doctor/mothers In The House by GodnGold: 8:28am On Oct 06, 2015
Never heard of it dear!Once your menses starts regularly,I think you are ready to go.
For some women,once you are breastfeeding,your menses doesn't start until you stop breastfeeding and you can't get pregnant.Thats d little I know.cheers.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mother's Protection And Its Limits / A Must Read For Everyone That Want To Avoid Dangerous Lovers / Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.