Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

I Disguise As Scavenger To Rob ─ Suspect (Pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Disguise As Scavenger To Rob ─ Suspect (Pictured) (25000 Views)

I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) / Spirit Told Me To Stab The Pregnant Woman –suspect (pictured) / I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Disguise As Scavenger To Rob ─ Suspect (Pictured) by onihaxy: 8:32am On Oct 06, 2015
ok
Re: I Disguise As Scavenger To Rob ─ Suspect (Pictured) by IamforGod: 8:32am On Oct 06, 2015
shocked
Re: I Disguise As Scavenger To Rob ─ Suspect (Pictured) by M4gunners: 8:33am On Oct 06, 2015
5 guys above me (dat make front page ) , God is angry with you guys.
To topic mr scavenger you can now continue ur scavenging in jail.
Re: I Disguise As Scavenger To Rob ─ Suspect (Pictured) by onlineadejoh(m): 8:33am On Oct 06, 2015
And in that station, there was no one with a better phone/camera to take a clearer picture or was it deliberate ?
Re: I Disguise As Scavenger To Rob ─ Suspect (Pictured) by Truckpusher(m): 8:35am On Oct 06, 2015
Aminat508:
Awon werey... Na so dem collect my purse and give me one dirty slap cry

Na thunder go fire una yansh embarassed
How you waka that day? These guys don't drag people from moving vehicles and rob them.

You were prolly trying to save money , took a short cut and bang you became their guest. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Disguise As Scavenger To Rob ─ Suspect (Pictured) by Orter(m): 8:35am On Oct 06, 2015
Crime has no nationality.
Meanwhile, the devil must have caused it, he forgot to say this statement. Please, include it.
Re: I Disguise As Scavenger To Rob ─ Suspect (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 06, 2015
Aminat508:

Eya Kpele o.

2 Likes

Re: I Disguise As Scavenger To Rob ─ Suspect (Pictured) by Originalsly: 8:40am On Oct 06, 2015
Hmmm....was wondering why he snitched so fast on his mates.... but then isn't that gun butt mark on his face?
Re: I Disguise As Scavenger To Rob ─ Suspect (Pictured) by ElFenomeno1: 8:41am On Oct 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
His cup has full. I trust those police people don break either his hand or leg by now.
His cup has full? WTF shocked.... The worst grammatical blunder i have seen around on this forum in a very long time!
You should have that computer taken away from you and sent back to primary 1!
Dunce.

2 Likes

Re: I Disguise As Scavenger To Rob ─ Suspect (Pictured) by Fearcom(m): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2015
Aminat508:

Awww sowee dearie......grin a little giggly about the dirty slap though. Gave a thief a very dirty chinese kick as he tried to disarm my small bag as I came out from my bank and was about to enter my ride. He fell flat on the very busy road and was almost crushed by a fast moving vehicle. Got in my car and drove away like a demented yaba left escapee grin .....but e tey before I fit get liver go near that particular branch of that bank again.

2 Likes

Re: I Disguise As Scavenger To Rob ─ Suspect (Pictured) by bewla(m): 8:44am On Oct 06, 2015
u
Re: I Disguise As Scavenger To Rob ─ Suspect (Pictured) by francizy(m): 8:47am On Oct 06, 2015
Aminat508:

Muhehehehehehe!! grin grin why e be say name nyash you choose, of all places? grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Disguise As Scavenger To Rob ─ Suspect (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 06, 2015
that picture looks photoshopped . . .
Re: I Disguise As Scavenger To Rob ─ Suspect (Pictured) by fresherdanU: 8:53am On Oct 06, 2015
no need to disguise, he looks like a scavenger already.
Re: I Disguise As Scavenger To Rob ─ Suspect (Pictured) by KOLLYDY95: 8:53am On Oct 06, 2015
O boy..

One thing I love about Nigerians is they're innovative. how would someone have thought of this

On a serious note, I think his balls should be ripped off
Re: I Disguise As Scavenger To Rob ─ Suspect (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 06, 2015
hmmm...
Re: I Disguise As Scavenger To Rob ─ Suspect (Pictured) by ijustdey: 8:58am On Oct 06, 2015
Aminat508:

sorry....

I hope the slap no commot your teethgrin

3 Likes

Re: I Disguise As Scavenger To Rob ─ Suspect (Pictured) by j4sure(m): 9:03am On Oct 06, 2015
That was then. Now your eye don clear
Re: I Disguise As Scavenger To Rob ─ Suspect (Pictured) by luorquay: 9:12am On Oct 06, 2015
Aminat508:

Please report to the police station and make a statement. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Disguise As Scavenger To Rob ─ Suspect (Pictured) by bummyla(m): 9:20am On Oct 06, 2015
wicked boko haram son of the devil! abeg pour pepper for his eyes! mumu! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: I Disguise As Scavenger To Rob ─ Suspect (Pictured) by kadree(m): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2015
[b] Dis info kud elp.if u are fund of using ur fone while sitting close to d entrance of an opened commercial bus pls its advisable u try avoid dis especially wen u r locked in d traffic.
Now hia is d share. Was in d commercial bus wit too colleagues heading back from d office.we sat on d immediate sit just behind d driver . We got stuck on d usual dopemu traffic n suddenly a guy joined us, making it four pple on dat role (well planned as e was d closest to d entrance). D guy suddenly became restless wich we kud tell, gng by d way e was looking around. As omo to jasi, we quickly pocketed our Phones without looking at his direction. Omo come c as dis guy bigin tear anger, bigin boast say my padi fone (a colleague sitting nxt to him)no make sense. Shouting to d high heaven how many expensive fones e has. As e dey talk nai we dey tear sarcastic laff, tnks to a female colleague who was adding more to d mockery show.
His plan was simple: grab d closest phone n varnish into mids of countless number of vehicle in traffic. Before u get down to av some chase, e his done trading ur expensive fone. [/b]
Re: I Disguise As Scavenger To Rob ─ Suspect (Pictured) by falan: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2015
everybody become CHRISTIAN.
Re: I Disguise As Scavenger To Rob ─ Suspect (Pictured) by montezz(f): 10:12am On Oct 06, 2015
Aminat508:

Lol...won gba eti ore mi ke? Good mrn dear

2 Likes

Re: I Disguise As Scavenger To Rob ─ Suspect (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 06, 2015
Aminat508:

u really 4uk-up!

y u no slap them back??
Re: I Disguise As Scavenger To Rob ─ Suspect (Pictured) by bigass123(m): 11:14am On Oct 06, 2015
Really?
So im be obani-koro pikin.. shocked
Nawao grin

ketekete:
See em koro koro eyes.. rubbish!.
Re: I Disguise As Scavenger To Rob ─ Suspect (Pictured) by bigass123(m): 11:18am On Oct 06, 2015
Lol..
A scavenger in the making noni.. He's still learning, wait make dem catch the ogas on the run you'll see the real scavengers grin

awesomesossy:
Tah it's a lie....Op wat do u mean...how u go say dis guy de disguise....a whole scarvenger himself cheesy cheesy
Re: I Disguise As Scavenger To Rob ─ Suspect (Pictured) by afreekah: 11:39am On Oct 06, 2015
Aminat508:

Iro ni oooooo. . . . And you didn't retaliate ? You fall my hand joor. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Disguise As Scavenger To Rob ─ Suspect (Pictured) by awesomesossy(f): 11:42am On Oct 06, 2015
bigass123:
Lol..
A scavenger in the making noni.. He's still learning, wait make dem catch the ogas on the run you'll see the real scavengers grin

Haha
Re: I Disguise As Scavenger To Rob ─ Suspect (Pictured) by sangga(m): 11:50am On Oct 06, 2015
Aminat508:

sorry i hope you're not injured. pele jare.

2 Likes

Re: I Disguise As Scavenger To Rob ─ Suspect (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
emmanuel596:
This days robbers,lesbians,gays,rapist,boko haram illiterates and Nolly wood hoes gets more fame and relevance online more than we that are struggling to make a good name for ourselves cry cry cry cry cry

I weep for Nigeria

JESUS! Is struggling to make a good name for yourself now news?! Well, you really should be in the news for this level stupidity.
Re: I Disguise As Scavenger To Rob ─ Suspect (Pictured) by Islie: 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
The suspect, who claims that he hails from Kawo Local Government Area of Kaduna State, said: “I disguised as scavenger to rob people. I work with Sunday, Stephen, Papa, John, Muscle and Akeem.

Which kind name be this

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Edo As Army Raids Riverine Communities (Pics) / Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) / Police Arrest Man Who Absconded After Stabbing His Mother To Death In Kano (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.