Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Best university in Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best university in Nigeria? (597 Views)

Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering / Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? / The Best University In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

Best university in Nigeria? by billyfranc: 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2009
Which University In Nigeria Is The Best? Is It University Of Nigeria, Nsukka; Or University Of Lagos? I think it is University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Best university in Nigeria? by pongwa(m): 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2009
baba u are very short sighted u only consider ur sch and unilag men u need to expand ur horizon,
Re: Best university in Nigeria? by nisot23(f): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2009
Thanks jare,Great Ife ,4 telling him.U cant just sit somewhere and conclude like that!
Re: Best university in Nigeria? by abiolla(m): 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2009
may u dont know it is unilorin better by far
first university that conduct computer base test and examination in NigeriA.
CHECCK IT OUT
Re: Best university in Nigeria? by billyfranc: 7:25am On Apr 27, 2009
I still believe that UNN is the best followed by others!
Re: Best university in Nigeria? by nisot23(f): 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2009
billyfranc:

I still believe that UNN is the best followed by others!
[/quoteReally,please,tell us why and how and maybe we just might see reasons with you but till then,you might as well just be living in your own world believing silly things grin]
Re: Best university in Nigeria? by zub(m): 8:48am On May 08, 2009
hi nisot23,how u doing? thanks for ur mail.can we chat on yahoo massanger.my id is zubbie04@yahoo.com
im online now.
Re: Best university in Nigeria? by preciousan(f): 4:37pm On May 08, 2009
if uniport has not been mentioned,then forget about other schools,because uniport is the best
Re: Best university in Nigeria? by tokuns(m): 9:43pm On May 08, 2009
how about the bukites, don't you know that it was rated the best school by the NUC.
Re: Best university in Nigeria? by nnaemmy(m): 10:30am On May 09, 2009
After UNN, then Convenant University,
Re: Best university in Nigeria? by tenry(m): 11:32am On May 09, 2009
bowen university is the best

Guys Help / Why Most Youth Don't Make It In Life? / Info About Abu Computer Engineering Diploma Form