Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan (37515 Views)

Building More Than What Is In The House Plan / House Plan Designs By Professional Architects / Drawn Your House Plan Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
11 | Alves Cove

The sophisticated man will love the graphite wall, vitrified tile floors, and modern kitchen of this two bedroom, two bathroom apartment visualization.

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
12 | Callie's Cottage

This overhead view provides an excellent impression of wonderful layout a two bed room can have. An environment friendly use of space.

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
13 | Haven Toby

A growing family needs more space. An enormous kitchen acts as the centerpiece of this modern architecture. The Bedrooms are positioned at opposite ends of the apartment with common living areas shared in the center.

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
14 | 44th avenue

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
I like the floorpans that places the bedrooms far apart for privacy.

Can these designs be accomplished in Nigeria? Do we have examples of completed structures and especially the interiors.
Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by mufutau55(m): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
EgunMogaji:
Can these designs be accomplished in Nigeria? Do we have examples of completed structures and especially the interiors.

I am trying to make out the Kitchen on the last design (44th Avenue) which should be #14 but also labelled #13. Help please!

Hajji M.
Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
15 | Brabus Ville (Strictly for Top Professionals!

In this visualization, you’ll see that a spacious two bedroom can be turned into a paradise for the single or married working class looking for a balance between work and living space.

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
EgunMogaji:

All these designs are the latest thing in vogue now. I'll beam my searchlight on one of Naija finest who's doing most of these projects in Lekki.

Search Chronos Studeos to see more designs and live builds in and around Lekki.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
mufutau55:

I am trying to make out the Kitchen on the last design (44th Avenue) which should be #14 but also labelled #13. Help please!

Hajji M.

It's a galley kitchen (along one side only) just north of the dining room tables.

Apologies on behalf of Brabus, he doesn't know that you're more used to 1,000 square foot kitchens with dual butlers pantries (Chief and Madam) and a studio off of the kitchen for the inside house helps. The outside help have their own servant quarters (yes Texas in 2006 actually had brochure showing servants quarters - lol).
Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
Spotlight on Chronos-Studeos' 45a Admiralty project

3D vs Real life!

1 Like

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by twinskenny(m): 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
brabus:
Spotlight on Chronos-Studeos' 45a Admiralty project

3D vs Real life!
wow
Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by mufutau55(m): 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
EgunMogaji:

It's a galley kitchen (along one side only) just north of the dining room tables.

Apologies on behalf of Brabus, he doesn't know that you're more used to 1,000 square foot kitchens with dual butlers pantries (Chief and Madam) and a studio off of the kitchen for the inside house helps. The outside help have their own servant quarters (yes Texas in 2006 actually had brochure showing servants quarters - lol).

Haha! Rich Alhaji eh? Some of the designs are very nice though, I love them.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
Oga Egungun, you want more!

Checkout Centerbase, an Ikeja based consortium. They use more of gray shades. Lovely contemporaries from those guys!

I'll provide you link to their website once I get to my desk.
Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
brabus:
Oga Egungun, you want more!

Checkout Centerbase, an Ikeja based consortium. They use more of gray shades. Lovely contemporaries from those guys!

I'll provide you link to their website once I get to my desk.

Of course, this is food of my building intellect.

But most importantly though I would really love to see the interior finishings if possible.

Thanks.
Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Of course, this is food of my building intellect.

But most importantly though I would really love to see the interior finishings if possible.

Thanks.

Since the days of John the Baptist, interior designers in Naija have stepped up their game.

Checkout our biggest mama, a kitchen design expert, Sola Obakoya of Kitchens and Accessories to see Nigerian-Wonder.

www.kitchensandaccessories.com

230 Muri Okunola, VI, Lagos.

______

I promise to dedicate a thread to best of Naija interiors. We have it here and they're waiting for you!
Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
Those kitchens on their website are actually Naija interiors o!

I'll give you more interior pics and contacts of interior designers in Lagos where I am currently based.
Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
16 | Haven Twenty2

For maximum efficiency when short on space, this layout excels. The counter make all points of the work triangle equally accessible. Important things to keep in mind during your design are: aisle space, light, and storage.

@Hajji Mufutau55

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
17 | Hillside Tavern

If you are building on a steeply sloping site, it may make sense to fit a semi-submerged basement into the sloping ground.

_______
This design I'd have recommended for the Tinapa project. But I let it pass because my design bible keeps reminding me "For all have sinned..." We keep spending more to build foundation as high 2.4m without recourse for alternative building solution. A sloping site could be a mixed-blessing anyway.

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by gabbytabby: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Good plan for young people cos youmust get liver to have young children that far away from you.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
18 | Lekki Berth

"I love Lekki but I can't afford the land the and the cost of construction" Lekki Berth might just be the right design for you. Small lot, Small Budget, Big Dream.

_______
Here's something I'd normally recommend in floodplains, areas with high water table for people with small budget but big taste just like me. For shallow-flood zones like Lekki, it makes sense to incorporate flood defences to keep the water at bay.

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
brabus:
17 | Hillside Tavern

This design I'd have recommended for the Tinapa project. But I let it pass because my design bible keeps reminding me "For all have sinned..." We keep spending more to build foundation as high 2.4m without recourse for alternative building solution. A sloping site could be a mixed-blessing anyway.

While my slope isn't as significant or at least not significant enough to make me consider doing a basement. At 4 coaches high, if I was to do it all over again I would have dug out 1,500 square feet of space underneath for a garage/workshop/man cave.

But the costs for reenforcement and efforts to deal with soil movement makes me shiver.

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
EgunMogaji:

While my slope isn't as significant or at least not significant enough to make me consider doing a basement. At 4 coaches high, if I was to do it all over again I would have dug out 1,500 square feet of space underneath for a garage/workshop/man cave.

But the costs for reenforcement and efforts to deal with soil movement makes me shiver.

Forget the scary figures posted online bro. All na shakara!

Before now, houses were built with planks and they survived. Why do we overbuild?

______
There are two more designs to post on this thread. New thread will spotlight construction techniques of our forefathers that we have abolished.

________
I said earlier that my design bible keeps reminding while posting that design "For all have sinned..." I cannot find the picture of my foundation which could have simply passed as a backyard BBQ kitchen with a lovely waterfront view but I think I copied you.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
Upcoming!

1 Like

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
gabbytabby:

Good plan for young people cos youmust get liver to have young children that far away from you.

Electronic surveilance and wholehouse internal perimeter security.

Besides #TeamDobie will be on patrol for the external perimeter security.

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 2:36am On Oct 09, 2015
19 | 805 Triscillia

Sometimes it's all about the features. The wraparound porch is one the main feature of this two bedroom, two bathroom house.

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 2:44am On Oct 09, 2015
20 | Atlantic Retreat

This Beachfront Retreat is an oceanfront vacation rental home with breathtaking views of the Atlantic ocean. Sometimes, it just need to be different!

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by mavverick: 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
Bosun, I do not need the fake/forged building plan approval. What I do however need is my 420k back.
Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by befto: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
mavverick:
Bosun, I do not need the fake/forged building plan approval. What I do however need is my 420k back.

The cheif conman is back. all Hail Sir Brabus
Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 6:53am On Oct 26, 2015
Welcome | Home

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 3:38am On Dec 07, 2015
Season's Greetings from the NextHome family.

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by brabus(m): 3:45am On Dec 22, 2015

Re: Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
NL1960:

I also used to wonder before i started my own project. It was when i did my project that i now understood why there are so many unfinished projects in the country.

Most people think that building a house is just doing the foundation and doing the block work. They do not know that finishing consumes more money than the carcass. Carcass can be done according to your pocket as you can get 10k and go and buy blocks and call a bricklayer to set the number of blocks your 10k was able to buy. People do not know that the actual work starts at roofing stage as you cannot cover one area with wood and leave other areas. Wood work involves the entire building. The same with covering the wood work with roofing sheets. You cannot be buying materials for these two stages in bits. It is when you want to do roofing and you are given a bill of close to 800k for both wood work and roofing that you eyes become clear immediately.

yes oooo bro at that stage nw my eyes dey chuk nw

(1) (2) (Reply)

Computer Village In Port Harcourt Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / Lady Celebrates As She Rents A House For The 1st Time After 8yrs of Squating(pic / Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.