Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje (41177 Views)

"Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi / Jonathan Could Have Given $20m To Patience, Says Lawyer / Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by DONSMITH123(m): 8:33am On Oct 06, 2015
Lagos-based constitutional lawyer, Fred Agbaje has urged the incoming ministers to learn from the ongoing trial of former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Alison-Madueke.

Diezani is being tried in the United Kingdom (UK) by Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA) for alleged bribery and corruption-related charges.
In an interview with Daily Independent, Agbaje said Diezani’s trial was a manifestation that the war against corruption spearheaded by President Muhammadu Buhari was gaining ground and that looters of the nation’s patrimony would not escape justice.

He lamented how Diezani behaved like “a thin god and was so powerful that even her boss, former President Goodluck Jonathan could not tame her.”

“It is not only a welcome development but also a manifestation that the war against corruption is being recognised both locally and internationally. It is a testimony to the fact that there is no hiding place for any criminal in Nigeria again”.

“The world has indeed become a global village. Anybody who commits a crime in Nigeria and takes to his or heels by seeking sanctuary abroad cannot escape justice. Anywhere you are in the world, you will be smoked out to come and face trial.

“The likes of Diezani, who became a thin god in Nigeria when she was in office should know that the end of culture of impunity has come with the war against corruption in Nigeria. They were the laws of the land during Jonathan’s regime.

“Jonathan became so helpless in taming the ministers he appointed. The ministers became so powerful beyond redemption.

“One is happy that one of them is being tried internationally now. It is a good show for the fight against corruption and will make the incoming ministers know that there is fire on the mountain. They themselves will have to run”, he said.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/06/diezani-played-god-even-jonathan-could-not-tame-her-agbaje/

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by MosakuAW(m): 8:35am On Oct 06, 2015
How can GEJ tamed her, when she is more powerful than GEJ himself.

She acted like the Vice president of the country.

Infact we had 3 vice presidents under GEJ administration. Which can be compared to types of partners in Business.

1: Sambo: Dormant partner

2: Diezani: Active partner

3: Patience Jonathan: Sub partner

These set of people run Nigeria like a partnership organisation under GEJ administration.

So sad, Nigeria is place where the rich want his/her personal driver to be a Bsc holder and stating in the advert that, MBA will be an added advantage.

Rubbish!!!!!

219 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 06, 2015
This time,she cannot play PMB

14 Likes

Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by mmafhew(m): 8:36am On Oct 06, 2015
Ftc here i cum.. During jona time she dey form untouchable, buh naw, its baba time, d untouchable re getting touched

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by SmithEnemona(m): 8:36am On Oct 06, 2015
She played god. isokay. Lets see how she will play shrine this time. Ole, barawo tongue

18 Likes

Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by SmithEnemona(m): 8:36am On Oct 06, 2015
mmafhew:
Ftc here i cum.. During jona time she dey form untouchable, buh naw, its baba time, d untouchable re getting touched

8 Likes

Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by mmafhew(m): 8:37am On Oct 06, 2015
danjumakolo:
This time,she cannot play PMB
u stole my place. Oya go down lemme go upcheesy

13 Likes

Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:38am On Oct 06, 2015
"the youths of this country are solidly behind you ma, may God bless and keep you strong as you battle with the enemies". Quote me anywhere

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:38am On Oct 06, 2015
Once a woman is rich and influential it takes the Grace of God.

36 Likes

Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by OnankpaBa(m): 8:38am On Oct 06, 2015
Women dealing with naija on per second billing. grin grin grin grin

Lets see how she will come out of this.
Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by Rilwayne001: 8:39am On Oct 06, 2015
obum88:
I checked the name sounded much like yorrober. Not interested in his piece

It is Yoruba not yorrober. BTW, is that word giving you sleepless night?

79 Likes

Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by OnankpaBa(m): 8:40am On Oct 06, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Once a woman is rich and influential it takes the Grace of God.

really? her own too much abeg. 13Billion Pound seized yesterday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by Frankiss44(m): 8:40am On Oct 06, 2015
Haters everywhere......
Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by Frankiss44(m): 8:41am On Oct 06, 2015
OnankpaBa:

really? her own too much abeg. 13Billion Pound seized yesterday.

Receive Sense.... If you believe this poo, you will believe anything

9 Likes

Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by oluwaSmith1(f): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2015
Make she continue to play god in UK prison grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by OnankpaBa(m): 8:43am On Oct 06, 2015
Frankiss44:

31 Likes

Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by OnankpaBa(m): 8:44am On Oct 06, 2015
Frankiss44:

be warn!!!

12 Likes

Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by Rilwayne001: 8:45am On Oct 06, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"the youths of this country are solidly behind you ma, may God bless and keep you strong as you battle with the enemies". Quote me anywhere

"Only the confused brainless youths" Quote me anywhere

121 Likes

Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by OnankpaBa(m): 8:46am On Oct 06, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

who are the youths? The youths in your village?

Quote me anywhere

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:50am On Oct 06, 2015
In Obasanjo's latest book, he calls this woman one of he presidents of Nigeria during Jonathan's tenure.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by Frankiss44(m): 8:50am On Oct 06, 2015
OnankpaBa:

be warn!!!

LOL.. SORRY BROS, NOR VEX cheesy cheesy
Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by Baawaa(m): 8:51am On Oct 06, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Oh boy,stop smoking weed, because your brain is working backward.You are on Your Own(OYO)

57 Likes

Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by SmithEnemona(m): 8:51am On Oct 06, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

which mumu youths?

Quote me anywhere

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by OnankpaBa(m): 8:52am On Oct 06, 2015
Frankiss44:

LOL.. SORRY BROS, NOR VEX cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin nothing do you bro
Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by OnankpaBa(m): 8:53am On Oct 06, 2015
Baawaa:

Oh boy,stop smoking weed, because your brain is working backward.You are on Your Own(OYO)

no mind dat guy....he don take shekpe dis early morning.

6 Likes

Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by phrezzz: 8:53am On Oct 06, 2015
not interested in all this rubbish all i know is that an IGBO MAN must be president in 2019 just so u knw i am from the North. if we believe Nigeria is 1 then this must happen. God bless Nigeria
Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by oluwaSmith1(f): 8:56am On Oct 06, 2015
Powerful woman grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by bugzbunny: 8:58am On Oct 06, 2015
Tinubu is more corrupt than her
Abacha family
Babangida
Abdulsalam abubakar
Atiku
Obasanjo
......................But buhari will always victimise his perceived enemies.. Wat of abba moro who stole frm unemployed youths..killing some in d process... This is damn sectional

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje by themilanway(m): 8:58am On Oct 06, 2015
I hope she gets a minimum of 5yrs with looted cash returned to Nigeria.

I will remember her in my daily liberation to the gods. tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million / Lazarus Iwari Sokobe's Burial: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Arrive Okrika / Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.