Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) (40730 Views)

Hand Made Foot Wears Business (photos) / We Help Business Promote And Manage Their Business Social Media Plaforms. / 5 Ways Small Medium Enterprise Can Market Their Business (2) (3) (4)

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by micronut(m): 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
sholaeco:
7) Olushola Medupin. Owner and founder of Enish restaurant London

HEAD CHEF
Mr Olushola Medupin, the joint partner, was responsible for the concept of Enish Restaurant and Grill having successfully managed Ebun-Ola Restaurant, distinguished as one of the top 10 restaurants in Lagos and Ilorin Nigeria from 1995 to 2004. Olushola Medupin is an accomplished restaurateur, with a taste for good food and a passion for excellence in restaurant service delivery to customers. Having conducted our market research, we decided to build our concept around excellent customer service. Our market analysis identified portion selection, menu variety, dining experience and reasonable prices as key areas of opportunity to service London restaurant customer

Educational qualifications:

B.sc Economics from University of Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria (2003)

Msc Investment Banking and Securities (University of East london (2008)

Proudly Unadite! The sky is your starting point... We are coming behind you.
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Creamz(m): 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
What of me. Troy Table Water CEO. I'm still under 30 ooo
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by flokii: 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
menix:
Then me!! Ani Menix(founder, Vaseline Crew)
oga go marry na...
desperate girls yapa for NL wey dey find husband...
dem go still run go SHILOH this year for prayer... so grab any
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by flokii: 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
Creamz:
What of me. Troy Table Water CEO. I'm still under 30 ooo

no be only troy... you no like Odyssey water?

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by flokii: 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
abeg me sef wan start somthing o... m a petroleum engineer..
need suggestions pls.. if you av any
thanks
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by menix(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
flokii:

oga go marry na...

desperate girls yapa for NL wey dey find husband...

dem go still run go SHILOH this year for prayer... so grab any

Baba I dey wait for Oga Seun oo..
It's not ideal overtaking ur seniors in matters of the heart..
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by menix(m): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
flokii:

Hahahahahahahahah...

I swear Odyssey make brain 4 dat guy..
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Martmore: 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
i was expecting to see 1) DAVID ADELEKE A.K.A DAVIDO Fouder/Ceo of HKN global music international incorporated.Multi award winning artiste with an average of 200 million viewing/listening audience every month(combine his views on mtv,channel o,his listening audience in all african radio stations and at ceremonies).
2)JOHN MIKEL OBI- Signed a business contract(football is big business) with one of the biggest football corporations in the world,with a viewership base of over 1billion people, and also with on of the biggest tech companies in the world.Age 27.
You can complete the rest
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by wakes: 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
Favparis:
IMPORTATION BUSINESS TRAINING DVD
(PAY ON DELIVERY TO ALL STATES)

HOW TO START IMPORTATION BUSINESS
WITH JUST 20k AND MAKE 350-500K
MONTHLY SELLING YOUR IMPORTED
GOODS ON Konga, Jumia, Dealdey,
Kaymu, etc.

WHAT IS IN THIS DVD VIDEO:
(1) How to Discover Hot selling Items

(2)How To Securely Pay For your Goods
and Avoid Scam

(3) Products that sells Faster you should
Import

(4) How To By Avoid/By Pass Custom
Charges/Delay

(5) How To Receive your Goods in
Nigeria within 4days

(6 Secrete Websites where you can get
your Items 200% Cheaper Rate than
Any where else

(7) A Link Where you can get Any
Branded Items like (Phones, Tabs,
Laptops, Electronic Gadgets) etc with
1year GUARANTEE (THIS IS A BONUS)

(cool Unknown Secrete way to Sell your
Imported Items On Jumia, Konga,
Dealdey, Kaymu etc. and Make
350-500k Monthly.

(9) How to Run a Safe Cash-On-Delivery
Service and Companies you should
Partner with for this Service. Whether
you like it or NOT, 95% of Customers
Prefer CASH-ON-DELIVERY so they can
Trust you. ELSE YOU WILL LOSE A LOT OF CUSTOMERS. SO WITH THE COMPANIES
LISTED IN THIS VIDEO, THEY WILL
DELIVER YOUR GOODS TO YOUR
CUSTOMERS WHEREVERY THEY ARE
LOCATED AND COLLECT YOUR MONEY
FOR YOU.

(10) How To ‘Partner’ with E-
Commerce Sites like Konga, Jumia,
Dealdey, Kaymu etc. to Sell your Items
FASTER AND EVEN RUN OUT OF STOCK.

(11) Newly Discovered way to pay for
your goods and Avoid paying High
EXCHANGE rate.

NOTE THAT YOU CAN WATCH THIS VIDEO
ON YOUR LAPTOPS, TV, COMPUTERS.

VIDEO COST= 8,500
EBOOK= 5,000. NOTE: [Does not contain
all the information on the video] For information on the EBOOK, visit http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

IF YOU PREFER ONE-ON-ONE
TRAINING, CALL FOR YOUR BOOKINGS.

PAY ON DELIVERY IS WELCOMED.

HOW TO ORDER FOR THIS MATERIAL:
TEXT YOUR STATE, ADDRESS,
PHONE NO, NAME, AND SEX TO
08036932174 OR 08179774175.
WE WILL DELIVER IT TO YOU WHILE YOU
PAY THE LOGISTICS COMPANY UPON
RECEIVING YOUR PACKAGE.

Nathaniel,
Woji, Port-Harcourt
Call/Whatsapp 08036932174,
Interested!
Kindly send to Makurdi. Pay on delivery.
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Creamz(m): 11:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
flokii:

Lol. Don't worry when i am done with the plans i have you will be thinking Troy instead of Eva
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by trapQ: 12:30am On Oct 08, 2015
Here's a tip in being successful
-SPEND LESS TIME ON NAIRALAND.
Thank me later grin cheesy
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 08, 2015
AishyWemsy:
Most of them are from rich families first of all. Though it doesn't stop youth from lower class to try and break records. Still requires zeal, connection and solid capital

Yeah and a little something
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Omobolaji01: 7:01am On Oct 08, 2015
Be Your Own Boss Register Your Business Name, Limited Company, Church,Club.... With Corporate Affairs Commission Of Nigeria With Accredited Agents. Serious clients only, 07086513038. Mr Samuel.. We delivered your certificate @ ur Door Step!
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by tabontabon: 11:02am On Oct 08, 2015
Thanks For That Observation. When They Roll Out All These So Called 'Super' Achievers List,their Background And The Leverages They Have are Never Mentioned.
AishyWemsy:
Most of them are from rich families first of all. Though it doesn't stop youth from lower class to try and break records. Still requires zeal, connection and solid capital
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by vikeyz(m): 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
[size=24pt]Nice to the back, i just wanted to catch the vibe of being banned, well i neva learnt a lesson because i seldom post comments. Anyways i forgive the MOD for lifting the ban. 1 gala for your pocket[/size]
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by jemype(m): 11:32am On Nov 22, 2015
menix:
Then me!!
Ani Menix(founder, Vaseline Crew)
oloshi oniraaanu grin

Photo Documentary On Bodija Market, Ibadan, Oyo State. / Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters / Illegal Debiting! Help