Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,548 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) (124022 Views)

7 Times Hushpuppi Was Spotted With Expensive Cars / Checkout Obafemi Martins' Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) / Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by adenine02: 11:13am On Oct 06, 2015
neocortex:

Says the poor man.

i am not poor bro

buh i dont pray 4 such kind of money

afterall i wont b buried wit it
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 06, 2015
ok.
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by godoluwa(m): 11:14am On Oct 06, 2015
Tonynelson:
Viewers of this topic, I know say una plenty but I pray as we dey view may our riches multiply IJN, because wetin my eye dey see here, making money is a must. If u belive hit like ;DViewers of this topic, I know say una plenty but I pray as we dey view may our riches multiply IJN, because wetin my eye dey see here, making money is a must. If u belive hit like
Honestly Money Must Be Made but in a legal way sha o
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by atilla(m): 11:18am On Oct 06, 2015
nice cars
i remember Davido also has a red hyundai elantra/sonata which he won from the headies.
Timaya also has a prado and another bentley

i pray they are also investing in property as much as they are investing in these cars.
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by sparklefresh(f): 11:18am On Oct 06, 2015
adenine02:

it my opinion

wat happen to freedom of speech

it ran away
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by mitchangelo: 11:21am On Oct 06, 2015
lol vanity is good tho
adenine02:
vanity
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by adenine02: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2015
mitchangelo:
lol vanity is good tho
wink
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by chocofizzy(f): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2015
On my way to get my own RANGE ROVER and G-WAGON now. No time to waste. ;DOn my way to get my own RANGE ROVER and G-WAGON now. No time to waste.
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2015
BABANGBALI:
na which one of den you dey die for?
Die? For what?
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2015
after seeing these pics, and you are broke. na depression go follow next.. you go even break up with your galfriend
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by adenine02: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2015
sparklefresh:

it ran away
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by adellam16(f): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2015
I don't get? So what should we do?
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 11:33am On Oct 06, 2015
adenine02:
vanity
thunder fire you.. after shouting vanity vanity, you probably end up in hell... that is 2:0
life u no enjoy. heaven you no make
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by ewizard1: 11:36am On Oct 06, 2015
I cherish Timaya's dress sense like madt!

Exactly how i would dress even if i have Billions in several accounts!

#TeamSIMPLE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by JAZES(m): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2015
SkinnyDude:
thunder fire you.. after shouting vanity vanity, you probably end up in hell... that is 2:0

Dude u dey vex o..... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by adenine02: 11:39am On Oct 06, 2015
SkinnyDude:
grin

sry bro no vex

anyway thunder fire u too

grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by bissyro(m): 11:41am On Oct 06, 2015
Nice one.Trully cars are not driven in heaven....But y do people prefer to celebrate entertainers or artists in their glory but are ready to crucify great men of God labouring in fasting prayers and teaching people Gods word.Remember most of those great men of God started from ground zero too staying d course of changing lives.They deserve better honor and not criticism I suggest.

want
JAZES:
This list comprises of Nigerian A list Musicians who don’t joke

with their ‘MACHINES’ and they are ready to spend any amount to acquire them….
Most of these guys started from ground level or from nothing but work hard to get to where they are today

and trust me they know how to spoil themselves because ” they work hard and then ball hard”.

They don’t drive cars in heaven, good cars are made here on earth to be used by man….so guys whatever you are doing now keep at it till you can spoil yourself with good things here on earth.

So how about you inspire yourself and enjoy the list we compiled of your favorite Nigerian artistes and the expensive fleet of cars they own.

1. Davido
One of the most popular celebrity on our list is one who has quite a fleet of cars in his garage.
The “Aye” crooner, who has a flair for luxurious living reportedly has over six exotic vehicles.
The super star has a
1. Mercedes G-Wagon worth N30M- $150.8k
2. 2015 Range Rover Sport SUV worth N35M – $175.9
3. 2012 Audi Q7 worth N10M – $50.3k
4. Chevrolet Camaro worth N6M – $30.2k
5. 2012 Honda accord worth N5M
6. Porsche Turbo worth N22M – $110.6k

Talk about luxury!

http://onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/10/04/top-12-nigerian-musicians-with-expensive-fleet-of-cars-in-their-garage-pictures/

Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by ameynuJR(m): 11:49am On Oct 06, 2015
None of them get ride. Since nobody among them has

[size=32pt]Rolls Royce[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by cr7lomo: 11:51am On Oct 06, 2015
If no number ( customized inclusive) is on any of the cars that they posed with, then no b them get am .... Some cars kcee is posing with belongs to his bro E money

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by Shymm3x: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2015
Are you sure a lot of these guys paid cash down for those cars - or they're rented or cars on finance?

I honestly don't think most of these guys are balling hard enough to afford Bentley the way they flaunt.

Aren't these the same folks who perform in clubs and small venues in the UK? And I doubt any of them can sell out a big venue outside the shores of Africa. Even a lot US artists who perform at big venues drive mostly leased cars or cars on finance.

And is Iyanya the same nyggah some chic he's fvcking in the UK said was living off some next chic in naij? grin

I don't believe these people.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by falan: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
everybody become CHRISTIAN.
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by tobisco29(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
What abt the ladies
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by nochildsplay(m): 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
Sorry o OP ....... Which of them get Private jet ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by dblaisepascal(m): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Elzends:
Good for dem

I just dey wonder wen topics like this will stop making fp
not until u stop the hate
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by olexjay(m): 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
daveP:
I'm I the only nairalander that feels and thinks the price tag of mercedes G-wagon doesnt befit it. The looks of the ride is an insult to the pricetag.
All i'm seeing is metal and a straight shape.
lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by nigeriancuban: 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
pack of lies
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by sucess001(m): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
so its not just in dressing that the Kcee dey do colour riot? even the color of his cars are rioting!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by flokii: 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
m sure they were part of Jona's assessment...

of cos how can you Nigeria is poor when you have people like this... right?
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by paulsir: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
45m could buy 3 houses in U.S and collection of rents at 24k dollars every month.cars are not investment,they are liabilities.The shd remember that a path is not staright for life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
Naija too much sha..C bigger boyz
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by banio: 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
Point of Contact
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by ogawisdom(m): 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
Waste of resources, where do they go with all these cars BC am sure they fly mostly and rarely will cover 500km of road driving

na their money sha tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) / Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. / E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.