Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Payoneer Local Bank Withdrawal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payoneer Local Bank Withdrawal (1516 Views)

Lolz See How This Hausa Mn Filled In His Bank Withdrawal Slip For N2, 600. / How Can I Transfer Funds From Blockchain E-wallet Account To My Local Bank? / Banks Reduce Withdrawal Limits On Atms - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payoneer Local Bank Withdrawal by lloydtruth: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2015
Early in the year payoneer introduce a new withdrawal method that allows you to transfer your payoneer fund to your local bank, however less than 2 months after the launch of this payment method, nigeria was removed, those who used this service will testify that the exchange rate was far better than using the payoneer card, for example if you are to use the card now, you can't get better than #186/$, but with the transfer method you can get over #200. So i urge all nigeria users of payoneer to consistently disturb them to return the service to nigerians by writing to them through their customer service. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Payoneer Local Bank Withdrawal by tmv10(m): 9:49am On Oct 06, 2015
1autorun.vccf
Re: Payoneer Local Bank Withdrawal by twosquare(m): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
lloydtruth:
Early in the year payoneer introduce a new withdrawal method that allows you to transfer your payoneer fund to your local bank, however less than 2 months after the launch of this payment method, nigeria was removed, those who used this service will testify that the exchange rate was far better than using the payoneer card, for example if you are to use the card now, you can't get better than #186/$, but with the transfer method you can get over #200. So i urge all nigeria users of payoneer to consistently disturb them to return the service to nigerians by writing to them through their customer service. Thank you
I will do just that!!
Re: Payoneer Local Bank Withdrawal by lloydtruth: 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
That will be great
twosquare:
I will do just that!!
Re: Payoneer Local Bank Withdrawal by twosquare(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
lloydtruth:
That will be great
Their reply....

Re: Payoneer Local Bank Withdrawal by lloydtruth: 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
twosquare:
Their reply....
same response they gave me, am sure if other nigerian payoneer user send them mail, something will be done.

(1) (Reply)

Linda's Advice After Her Half A Billion Building / Eco Friendly Disposable Plates Suppliers - Bollant / Access Bank Monthly Limit For Payment Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.