Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector (37571 Views)

Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower / Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters / Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by Menace2Society(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
ernesty20:
i swear u and buhari have one thing in common - brainlessness
U lack home training undecided
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by admax(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
ok
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by baloney: 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by j4sure(m): 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
Money they dis Country. Just Open your eye oooo. make money legally thru hardwork and Gods Grace
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by erikcantona: 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
Reporting Rubbish Since 1960...All these yoruba Media na God go punish una...
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by osazeeblue01: 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
I prefer Diezani to be jailed than Ameaci. Though both of them derseve it but this Diezani is really annoying.

1 Like

Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by kaziblake(f): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
Stupid Ghanaian man,he even dated eve.na thunder +ogun+sango go strike all of dem
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by ernesty20(m): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
rawpadgin:
una age dey bang petroleum minister dey collect mouth watering contract una two dey fool una self for nairaland

SMH for some of naija youth
your mates are out there adding values to the society but u are here quoting people... Mumu
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by knightsTempler: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
lipsrsealed

Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by juman(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
Unfortunate country.

Country of bad leaders.

Hope the present president will not fucck up the country like 16 years of pdp.
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by juman(m): 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hmm

Ijaw people also ruled and failed the country.
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by Leyemoshood: 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
sharp guy...

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by persius555(m): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
You know, nigerians have cultivated a habit of thinking with the heart instead of the brain. A woman ran riot over the oil sector for five years and all we seem to care is to sing her praises, "how she is beautiful" "sexy" "brainy" "cute" and all sorts of annoying words to qualify her.
For heaven sake, this woman is a rogue, lets just use the exact words to qualify her. I dont care if she won a beauty contest among angels. She is a rogue and fraud, thats what she is :@

5 Likes

Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
abbk000:
Every physician has his favourite ailment, as ladies of easy virtue their fondest tricks. A horrid vice endears itself to its patron. Like a terminal disease, Kevin Okyere, proprietor of Springfield Oil and Gas dug his claws into the heart of the Nigerian petroleum sector, leaving monumental loss and tragedy in his wake. 

It was an open secret that Kevin was a favourite contractor with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and that was because he enjoyed a soft spot in the heart of Diezani Alison-Madueke, Nigeria's former petroleum minister.

It was common knowledge within government circles that Kevin not only ran a ‘kitchen cabinet’ with Diezani, he also secured multiple mouth-watering deals from her.

So pronounced was his influence that the situation soon gave rise to a common joke within NNPC. Each time any deal is brought to Diezani she would subtly chip in: “I think Kevin can do it, I trust him. Let’s give it to him.”

That Diezani Alison-Madueke made a lot of men billionaires is no longer news. The former Nigerian Petroleum Minister is an alluring bulk of beauty, brains and a shining loveliness that attracts the best and most glamorous of the male pack to her, as pollen nectar draws butterflies to its sweetness.

Kevin made a lot of money through Diezani no doubt and by the proceeds, he lived a charmed life. So sensational and pleasurable was his life that he persistently elicited feelings of envy among his peers back home in Ghana. Watching Kevin feed fat on the Nigerian oil industry made many of his friends and business associates in Ghana green with envy.

Nonetheless, Kelvin, a Ghanaian, aided by Diezani fattened his hide and his bank account from several shady deals in the oil sector. While Nigerians groaned under a crushing economic climate accentuated by dwindling oil revenue, Kelvin, according to investigations, was part of the reprehensible oil cartel that plundered the nation’s oil wealth and plunged Nigerians into gritting impoverishment and agony.

There was no respite in sight for millions of impoverished Nigerians on the receiving end of Kelvin and Diezani's unholy alliance and that was because former President Goodluck Jonathan allegedly benefited from their shady deals while he was in power . The former president was allegedly a beneficiary of the illicit but lucrative oil deals brokered Diezani and Kelvin.

A young man with fine epicurean and exquisite sartorial tastes, Kelvin’s relocation to Nigeria from Ghana many years back opened him up to a higher level of social exploration. From Dubai to Miami and everywhere else with sandy beaches, poplar-lined esplanades and beautiful women, Kelvin was there in his full glory. And he was never coy about showing off his life on the fast lane, especially his penchant for champagne on wild boat cruises.  So we heard.

http://www.thecapital.ng/index.php/home/3068-saboteur-how-ghanaian

cc:lalasticlala

Yoruba people like masturbating ooo
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by isaacbush1987: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls help me click on this. http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131811 I dey beg help oooo I beg
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by Baroba(m): 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Is that Ruffryders Eve?
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by babaireti(m): 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
Useless greedy and mindless Thief feigning illness at the time of reckoning

1 Like

Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by Peter325ukay(m): 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
Check this out

Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by mikolo80: 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
donigspain:
[size=18pt]BAD BELLE ARTICLE!!![/size] As if na you be Kenny you no go enjoy. Mtcheew!!!
Chance, opportunity and luck never knock for the "brown envelope" journalist's door naim make am dey belle.
See as he end talk with SO WE HEARD!

Ride on Kenny. Enjoy your hard work loot.
before nko
so make him keep quiet like you
if you no need your share of national cake
na you be dat
other ppl are fighting for their share
Abi you think dem de give good thing
na take you go take am o
or die trying

or you think the Kenny for hammer if him siddon for house de type for net
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by mikolo80: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pavore9:
An outsider is feeding fat while the children are hungry.....so disheartening! angry
na d outsider fault say the children no hungry pass am
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by nickxtra(m): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
There is a question which no body has asked since: Were these guys giving madam Dieziani good doses of bedmatic treatments? I can't understand why everybody around her were handsome young men. Pls I need answer

1 Like

Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by teekay213(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
And he was never coy about showing off his life on the fast lane, especially his penchant for champagne on wild boat cruises. So we heard.#i tire 4 nigerian journalist english o.
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by rileyy(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
Dem follow share our women too. my prayer, God I look unto Thy, lemme find favor everywhere I go #deep

modath:
Na wah oo, sad undecided

So like it was alleged that we were "sharing" electricity to Ghana when we were in almost total blackout, they were "sharing" Nigeria's oil revenue as well....

Not cool, we are not the Daddy of west Africa . undecided

The hell God is preparing for some people, the firewood to start the fire the angels will not finish gathering till rapture comes.... undecided

The life of the average black person is hard, Racism in the west & evil leaders at home.... cry
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by advocates: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
Where are the south south tribal tigers and tigresses. You pronounce northerners parasite on the basis of hate, while one of your own, unabatedly shared 'your oil money' to a suppose foreigner to squander leaving you in abject poverty.

Quite ironic how we allow tribalism blindfold us when 'our own' loot us try while you fight perceived enemies that don't exist and at the end of day, you still benefit nothing.

Imagine the level of prosperity and development that would have flooded south south if only this indicted woman and Jonathan had the interest of the region at heart. How could anyone in his normal mind ever thought of casting a vote for Gej after his era of wasteful abandon with nothing to show for in the south south is behind me.

The very few that benefitted from this illicit union forced the hateful ideology on the poor ones that northerners were their major problem. A joke of a regoin

2 Likes

Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by HouseT: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
Where is our subsidy money?
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
I didn't see anywhere a deal was linked to Kelvin, I only saw a speculative story. Show me a concrete connection btw Diezani and Kevin
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
advocates:
Where are the south south tribal tigers and tigress. You pronounce northerners parasite on the basis of hate, while one of your own, unabatedly shared 'your oil money' to a suppose foreigner to squander leaving you in abject poverty.

Quite ironic how we allow tribalism blindfold us when 'our own' loot us try while you fight perceived enemies that don't exist and at the end of day, you still benefit nothing.

Imagine the level of prosperity and development that would have flooded south south if only this indicted woman and Jonathan had the interest of the region at heart. How could anyone in his normal mind ever thought of casting a vote for Gej after his era of wasteful abandon with nothing to show for in the south south is behind me.

The very few that benefitted from this illicit union forced the hateful ideology on the poor ones that northerners were their major problem. A joke of a regoin

Where are the northerners that are educated to toss this speculative trash to the waste bin
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
persius555:
You know, nigerians have cultivated a habit of thinking with the heart instead of the brain. A woman ran riot over the oil sector for five years and all we seem to care is to sing her praises, "how she is beautiful" "sexy" "brainy" "cute" and all sorts of annoying words to qualify her.
For heaven sake, this woman is a rogue, lets just use the exact words to qualify her. I dont care if she won a beauty contest among angels. She is a rogue and fraud, thats what she is :@
we need proofs to confirm the authenticity of this stories flying around. The courts have not pronounced her guilty so let's stop all these speculative stories and use our brains for once
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
osazeeblue01:
I prefer Diezani to be jailed than Ameaci. Though both of them derseve it but this Diezani is really annoying.
the media with bad reportage has gotten to you.
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by Jaypea98: 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
tjfulloption:
Convert the billions naira to Ghana cedi, I tink that guy will be richer than CBG central bank of Ghana.
1 Ghanian cedi equals about 47 Naira bro
Re: How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
This woman go like straff scarra,from her eye i can tell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal Drags Down Petrol Consumption By 28% / Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo / FG Not Bearing Cost Of Ekwueme's Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.