Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) (52166 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Kingpin While Trying To Flee Sambisa Forest(Pics / Troops Arrest Boko Haram Logistic Elements & Kids Wearing Their New Uniform(pics / Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by odudueffiom(m): 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
dis is superstory.....boko financier with dis chicken change?...dem no serious
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by xkris11(m): 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Harbioye:

I seriously doubt it buh I keep my fingers crossed

Same here
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by maxiuc(m): 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
See that money am sure it will enter one general pocket
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by Adebowale89(m): 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
I believe peace is coming to reign in Nigeria fully soon

God protect the NA
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by Rilwayne001: 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
xkris11:
I doubt he is BK financier.

You doubt? But if Boko-are-ram bomb maiduguri now, you won't doubt it o... Smh embarassed
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by ObaOMENT: 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
benedictnsi:

Bros....congratulations you just won LadyF and INTROVERT in FTC competition grin Now that you are FTC

But you no come make sense

...... Below
You don't make sense either and i hope you're not a yo-robber man because OMENT is back to wipe them to reality.

Thanks
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by Kastonkastroll(m): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
ObaOMENT:
Releasing fake press statement is not how we are going to win this war against boko terrorist.

Nigerian army should stop lying and tackle this problem with action
Enemy of progress.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by onlinebethel(f): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
Bethelmendeltrack.com GPS Tracker can be used to prevent theft of vehicles, find out in real time where your driver is at any given time. No extra service is required. Just use the free Google Earth map and locate your vehicle. It's small so it can be hidden, it's quiet so no alert noise when operational. It's the perfect partner to protect your property and business.
It can work with our GPS tracking software Realtime-Ts, it is very easy for you to build your own tracking server and provide GPS tracking service to your customers, promote your sales of GPS trackers.

How GPS tracker works:
Based on GSM/GPRS network and GPS satellite positioning system it tracks the vehicle using the SMS service. Once the co-ordinate is sent back by SMS, you just go to the internet and put it into the free map Google Earth. It will give you an exact reading down to 5~10 meters.
Click here to know more information about How to use the GPS Tracker.

Features:
1. Built-in antennas
2. GSM /SMS communication or GPRS TCP/UDP connection
3. Workable in any country
4. Compact size, and easy to hide
5. Support single location and continuous tracking by SMS request
6.Support alarm and remote monitor
7.Support quick dialing buttons for 3 preset phone numbers
8.Low power alarm
9. Over-speed alarm
10.SOS alarm
11.Geo-fence alarm
12. Supports two-way conversation
13. Support real-time GPS tracking by GPRS.

1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
INTROVERT:

Agbaya...... tongue tongue

grin

Na you be my first female padi for Nairaland if not eeh grin
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by kunzo: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
what have they been doing with those arrested key leaders of BH?
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
ObaOMENT:
You don't make sense either and i hope you're not a yo-robber man because OMENT is back to wipe them to reality.

Thanks

Isi aki kee ife I na ako Biko kwa hapu ife e dere na Motor banye na Motor grin
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by ObaOMENT: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Enemy of progress.
I am not a yo-robber man who breath in and out with the help of propaganda like it is their oxygen.

I am an enemy of propaganda not progress.

Thank you
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by chris4gold(m): 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
not sure of this info. no be dis kind guy we dey talk now.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by ObaOMENT: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
benedictnsi:

Isi aki kee ife I na ako Biko kwa hapu ife e dere na Motor banye na Motor grin
Udo di

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by benizu(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
This HUNGRY looking dude cant be the Real financier ..... BOKO HARAM are not financed with Niara my people
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by xkris11(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You doubt? But if Boko-are-ram bomb maiduguri now, you won't doubt it o... Smh embarassed

Do you think an ordinary man can finance BK? BK is been financed by rich individual or company.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
ok.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by MartinsEgah: 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
Just like?
Hahahahahaha......!!™™™™™
We no fit laugh & we dey laugh evn without ease.
Naija army remember dat wat goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by Rilwayne001: 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
xkris11:

Do you think an ordinary man can finance BK? BK is been financed by rich individual or company.

What in the name of fvck are you yapping about? Do you expect the rich individuals financing them to start going to their camp to drop those cash? Of course not. It is people like the mallam in the OP that do the collection of money and distribute them to other boko-are-rams.

What the soldiers are expected to do now is to make sure that that mallam reveal their source for those cash. If they are able to trace those back bone and bring them to justice irrespective of who they are in the society, then trust me, Boko-are-rams will become a thing of the past.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by passionate88: 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
I no believe Nigerian army again
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by Niwdog(m): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Is the man hungry or what are the army saying??
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by informato: 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://army.mil.ng/Press-Release.html
financier ?? ...?... what a big lie
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
oh people it was a mistake...it shld b see one of the people boko haram finances
oya op change am
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by informato: 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
menix:
Ahahahaaha..
Bokoharam financier ko Bokoquran Fund raiser nii..

This military guyz think Nigerians re kolanut eaters, how can that dude be a financier yet Kwashiorkor is his surname..

Take a look at his collar bones, u can even hide a grenade there without somone noticing..
...Nigerian army yet to check for the meaning of FINANCIER in their DICTIONARY
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]waoo! that's interesting so they will grind to a halt since their financier has been apprehended. they'll soon run out of cash and kolanut. ;Dwaoo!
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by MaziOmenuko: 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lol at funny comments. The definition of a big man by an average Nigerian is pot-bellied and Michelin tyre neck. That's why most kept saying buhari would die soon.

That's the typical look of an Hausa/Fulani. They don't have pot bellies.

That doesn't stop him from being a deadly arsonist.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by INTROVERT(f): 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
benedictnsi:

grin

Na you be my first female padi for Nairaland if not eeh grin

ok, am sowiee

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by sirxbit(m): 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
Photos of the dead terrosist and the destroyed camp or adobilivit..these pple have played on our intelligence too much
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by mikeapollo: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
An errand boy being described as ''sponsor;;, just for face-saving gimmicks

Shameless country
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by ajepako(f): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
agarawu23:
I was expecting to see names of our top politicians.
He should be tortured and ask to speak up who gave him such amount of money. This one I am seeing don't have 10k in his account. We want the main sponsorers not errand boys.

Nice one ...

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by litaninja(m): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
Those bundle of notes can't finance a proper club-night in lag na...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Being Chauffeured In Benz, Dines With Atiku / EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP / Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.