Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,294 members, 7,850,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) (52194 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Kingpin While Trying To Flee Sambisa Forest(Pics / Troops Arrest Boko Haram Logistic Elements & Kids Wearing Their New Uniform(pics / Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by razzberries: 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
what a shame, you call a kolanut and buran-tashi seller a boko haram financier and you want us to shout halleluya?

pls look for the financiers residing within the villa, and other big mansions and we may consider contributing a smile for you
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by 247notire(m): 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lies, I smell lies...
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by 247notire(m): 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Yeye dey smell.
This smells, feels, and looks like propaganda. Infact I categorically say it is PROPAGANDA!!! How come they Neva took pictures of him with the drugs n money? If it were true of course they wud have done that. I can comfortably get a pic of a starving abokki riddled with kwarshiokor and juxtapose same with pics of 1m naira and some drugs. APC will kill our country with too much propaganda. The NA has been learning too much of the propaganda antics. Shame on them all...
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by collyno1985: 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nonsense news.....

No go work they Dr they relis stupiiiid news.

Fools..... God will punish all of una with bokoharam.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by jude33084(m): 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
It is apparent also that he plies Maiduguri-Dikwa-Kulli axis where he gathers monetary and other materials contributions from Boko Haram sympathizers along that axis and send same to the terrorists camps

This is the main reason this terror will not end.

Our northern brothers have to change wink

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by collyno1985: 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Finance ko promotion Ni....

This guy way never see food eat since last week they finance bokoharam.

In fact thunder fire u.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by kobonaire(m): 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
This malnourished looking man is a "financier" ??
FFS go and get the real financiers in Abuja, Kano, Sokoto ........
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by callmenow: 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
Your remarks are spot on. Nigeria Army is a failed organisation. It is more a criminal organisation. The level of lying with impunity can never be equaled. I am embarrassed, ashamed and humiliated by what non Nigerians are thinking about this lying, cheating, corrupt and bestial 'army'. Despite Nigeria spending close to 27% of it's GDP on Armed Forces, we are yet to experience their 'success'. Buhari should move his operational headquarters from Aso Villa to Borno. What is happening up there is unconscionable.

ObaOMENT:
Releasing fake press statement is not how we are going to win this war against boko terrorist.

Nigerian army should stop lying and tackle this problem with action
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by BushidoBlue(m): 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
agarawu23:
you know see picture evidence?
Financier is the label and from that picture evidence as you put it, you want us to follow you to stupidly believe that man is boko haram Financier? No wonder you are easily deceived by APC lies.
Do you even know what Financier means?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by 4lorunsho(m): 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
Make the army dey give deir grandpa lies #iranu
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by Koolking(m): 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
I am sure this questionable press release is not from the Nigerian Army. If it's from the Army, then Nigerian Army has been winning Boko Haram war by media and deceiving Nigerians since inception.

Even my neighbor's new born baby would know the picture presented can never be a Boko Haram sponsor, with dirty notes that can never buy AK-47 Rifle, let alone pay bomb makers.

I am embarrassingly disappointed
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
ObaOMENT:
Releasing fake press statement is not how we are going to win this war against boko terrorist.

All these their reports don turn to play play sef. We go hear arrest today, tomoro bomb sound like banger leaving dead bodies on the street. Which way na?
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
[s]
BushidoBlue:

Financier is the label and from that picture evidence as you put it, you want us to follow you to stupidly believe that man is boko haram Financier? No wonder you are easily deceived by APC lies.
Do you even know what Financier means?
[/s]dumbfvck, u can't get my reply if your quote is coming with insult

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by Rexyl(m): 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
where is NLC acting chairman? He should make comments on this man and prove to Nigerians that this boko haram sponsor is from Niger Delta.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by BushidoBlue(m): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s]dumbfvck, u can't get my reply if your quote is coming with insult

I just did, now see who is dumb..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
BushidoBlue:

I just did, now see who is dumb..... grin grin grin grin
you asked a question in your previous quote. Are you this dumb ? undecided
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by blackboy(m): 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Is that money? It's like some ppl dont understand what it means to fund an uprising or a guerilla war. Let them come out with those who are really funding the chaos and crisis called Boko Haram in the North.

That is peanuts and an insult to intelligence.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by BushidoBlue(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
agarawu23:
you asked a question in your previous quote. Am I this dumb ? undecided

Erm, I dunno exactly how dumb you are.
Here lemme help.
On a scale of one to ten, ten being Jim Carrey's portrayal of Dumbness in Dumb and Dumber I'd say a safe 9... and I'm being fair to you.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by Ryda(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
ObaOMENT:

U sounded as if u read my mind.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by Ayatullah(m): 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
Monogamy:
I guess he is a middle man.. They should interrogate him to name the main financier

You are only saying this to cover up! 'We know the "sponshors" (as GEJ would say)........and YOU sound like one, just because you can guess 'the middle man'.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by ifko: 11:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
Majority of BH suspects that had been arrested always bare names like Mohammed, Abubakar yet Islam practioners will said Boko Haram are not Muslim. Then who are these people??
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 3:32am On Oct 07, 2015
ObaOMENT:

You are simply not happy about htis news.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by Nobody: 3:36am On Oct 07, 2015
if they were to arrest the real financiers, they need to arrest the presidents of the USA and their moneybags puppet King of Saudi Arabia.
agawu23:
I was expecting to see names of our top politicians.
He should be tortured and ask to speak up who gave him such amount of money. This one I am seeing don't have 10k in his account. We want the main sponsorers not errand boys.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by wealthypool: 5:46am On Oct 07, 2015
can u imagine a financier looking this malnourished. meaning they are cursed set of people
Re: Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos) by john633(m): 8:33am On Oct 07, 2015
With all this money he still look hungry Indeed there shall be no peace for the wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke And Omisore Pictured Together / Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls / Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.