Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,309 members, 7,826,221 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Now That The Cat(list Of Ministers) Is Let Out Of The Bag) Known To The Public. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That The Cat(list Of Ministers) Is Let Out Of The Bag) Known To The Public. (660 Views)

None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari / Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That The Cat(list Of Ministers) Is Let Out Of The Bag) Known To The Public. by Opinedecandid(m): 11:52am On Oct 06, 2015
Ministerial List:

1.Chris Ngige - Anambra
2. Kayode Fayemi- Ekiti
3. Rotimi Amaechi - Rivers
4. Babatunde Fashola -Lagos
5. Abdulrahman Danbazau
6. Aisha Alhassan - Taraba
7. Ogbonaya Onu - Ebonyi
8. Kemi Adeosun -Ogun
9. Abubakar Malami (SAN) -Kebbi
10. Sen Hadi Sirika –Katsina
11. Barr. Adebayo Shittu -Oyo
12. Suleiman Adam -Jigawa
13. Solomon Dalong - Plateau
14. Ibe Kachikwu-Delta
15. Osagie Ehanire -Edo
17. Audu Ogbeh - Benue
18. Lai Mohammed - Kwara
19. Ahmed Isa Ibeto - Niger
20. Amina Mohammed - Gombe
21. Sen. Udoma Udo Udoma - Akwa Ibom

NOW THAT THE CAT(LIST OF MINISTERS) IS LET OUT OF THE BAG) KNOWN TO THE PUBLIC.
Suffice to state here categorically that it is my most profound prayers that this piece would not be politicised, thereby viewed with the lenses of partisan political perspectives more blurred than deserved this objective short piece.

For over a hundred and twenty days since the coming on board of the President Muhamadu Buhari led Administration, over one hundred and seventy million Nigerians at home and in the diaspora, as well as several millions of citizens of other countries of the world have waited in anxiety. Nigerians waited majorly in expectancy, faith, hope and prayers for the best to come; while other nationals may have waited in empathy and positive wishes for the President, Nigerians and Nigeria.

Without mincing words, one central reason advanced by the President and his party, the APC for the long and protracted wait the mentioned categories of people were compelled to suffer was treating the selection of the cabinet members with the seriousness it deserves, very particularly the seriousness no former Nigerian President has ever given the process which may include, inter alia, choosing persons of proven integrity, zero-corruption antecedent, sound intellectual capacity and ability to deliver. On a light note, I may add: some of the persons that suffered with General Buhari in the past while he sought to be Nigeria's number one, but those that must meet the earlier mentioned criteria.

The above has become the premises with which Nigerians expected the nominees to emerge. Infact, for any Minister to be brought on board by Mr. President, he/she MUST be above board.

Now that the names have been out, the following questions (if not more) are begging for answers:

- do the names and quality of the nominess really worth the over one-hundred-and -twenty-days-wait?

-could it be said to be true that all these names were screened and freed by various anti-graft agencies?

- does president Buhari really deserve kudos for how he has led Nigeria for over four months now?

- have the people's high expectancy been truly doused by the named names?

-
Re: Now That The Cat(list Of Ministers) Is Let Out Of The Bag) Known To The Public. by donTbone(m): 11:52am On Oct 06, 2015
grin
Re: Now That The Cat(list Of Ministers) Is Let Out Of The Bag) Known To The Public. by mayorkyzo: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2015
I would really be surprised if some names on that list pass the anti-graft screening..besides these are mostly recycled politicians...
Re: Now That The Cat(list Of Ministers) Is Let Out Of The Bag) Known To The Public. by Opinedecandid(m): 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
'I see no changes' is what someone sang some time ago.
Re: Now That The Cat(list Of Ministers) Is Let Out Of The Bag) Known To The Public. by BushidoBlue(m): 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
No expectations=No disappointment.
Re: Now That The Cat(list Of Ministers) Is Let Out Of The Bag) Known To The Public. by yousee(m): 7:54am On Oct 07, 2015
I honestly expected to see names that will make me visit google.com
But since this is a partial list, more names are coming... grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Omojuwa Bashed And Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Remind Him Of His Hypocrisy / Court Stops Diezani From Leaving UK Till Next April / Video : Lagos-ibadan Expressway Road.. Video.. So judge me, if I fighting right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.