Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife (24334 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court / Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos) / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by montezz(f): 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Dat serves him ryt. Omo ale jatijati!
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by lilmizwierd(f): 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Vewi gwood beat his fellow men and He couldn't . Just wishing this could happen to somebody I know cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by LadyX(f): 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
sabi99:
pls is LadyF ur twin sister?
No, we are not
cheesy
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by sabi99(m): 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
LadyX:
No, we are not cheesy
ok
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by LadyX(f): 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
motongs:
weak being! Hmm. Aint you all supposed to be strong and independent?
There's a difference between physical strength and financial independence (I assumed that's what you meant by 'independent').

Even in the boxing ring men box fellow men while women box fellow women.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by sabi99(m): 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
LadyX:
No, we are not cheesy
ok
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by LadyX(f): 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
sabi99:
ok
People dey always ask me if I sabi her, why na cheesy
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by sabi99(m): 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
LadyX:

People dey always ask me if I sabi her, why na cheesy
because both of ur names sounds alike....
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by trappatoni(m): 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
kadas01:
This is one of the "fruits" you "harvest" when you end up marrying a "beast"

The "beast" could be from the male or female folk!

LORD help us!
a big amen to that. Some people are just violent naturally, they get angry at almost everything.
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by DrGroove(f): 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
ShakurM:
SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

unfortunately,domestic violence has come to stay
Men will always beat their wives(to be in charge)
Women will always tolerate it(it's for better for worse)
Until death do them part
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by Spybradd: 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
Republlican:
Beat the ijiat well grin

LOLLL
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by MissEfe(f): 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
My Dad is from dat same village.
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by freecocoa(f): 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
Them no beat am well, nonsense.
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by iphanyiuma(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
lilmizwierd:

You just stole a place in my heart those folks know jungle justice more than Crabbie Pattie cheesy cheesy cheesy
lolzz grin tot I was alone in the business
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by iphanyiuma(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

old men watching sponge bob
gringrin @ least its berra than naija films..

1 Like

Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by nikkiking(m): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
Pishure or adonbilivit undecided undecided.
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
LadyX:

There's a difference between physical strength and financial independence (I assumed that's what you meant by 'independent').

Even in the boxing ring men box fellow men while women box fellow women.
okay! thats nice.. So, if i may ask, would you say the physical strength of an average man equals that of an average woman? If no, do you believe in gender equality ?
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by ShakurM(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
DrGroove:

unfortunately,domestic violence has come to stay
Men will always beat their wives(to be in charge)
Women will always tolerate it(it's for better for worse)
Until death do them part
So you would rather tolerate that kind of marriage, this ur mindset ehn. May God help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by lilmizwierd(f): 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
iphanyiuma:
lolzz grin tot I was alone in the business
Nah Patrick is my boyfriend o cheesy cheesy cheesy very loving and slow to anger
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by DrGroove(f): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
ShakurM:
So you would rather tolerate that kind of marriage, this ur mindset ehn. May God help you.
don't conclude yet..Till my husband starts beating me
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by Style007(m): 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
MissSlimbody:
I troway salute o grin
lol na so e be oh
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by Ryda(m): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
Try with any of mah relative angry anyways dnt think dat gonna happen, nt even in dis world
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
he needs the beating...

1 Like

Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by simplisity(m): 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
He is jst very lucky am not there.
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by LadyX(f): 6:16am On Oct 07, 2015
motongs:
okay! thats nice.. So, if i may ask, would you say the physical strength of an average man equals that of an average woman? If no, do you believe in gender equality ?

See questions grin grin
You want to corner me, abi? cool

If you studied biology in school, you know the answer to question 1...Even without biology you know the answer nah! cheesy
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by MrCork: 7:27am On Oct 07, 2015
Islie:
faked mental disorder to avoid further beating and punishment from the crowd

http://www.punchng.com/metro/mob-strips-tipper-driver-naked-for-beating-wife/

...but why r black women all ways givin people stress?....white wonen behave beter(NO ofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
LadyX:

See questions grin grin
You want to corner me, abi? cool

If you studied biology in school, you know the answer to question 1...Even without biology you know the answer nah! cheesy
> sad you dey act smart abi? You no gree enter the one chance i set for you cheesy
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by LadyX(f): 7:10am On Oct 08, 2015
motongs:
> sad you dey act smart abi? You no gree enter the one chance i set for you cheesy
grin grin
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by LadyX(f): 7:12am On Oct 08, 2015
MrCork:

...but why r black women all ways givin people stress?....white wonen behave beter(NO ofeense) angry
Because most black men worship white women and treat them like an egg, but they mistreat black women.
Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by MrCork: 7:20am On Oct 08, 2015
LadyX:

Because most black men worship white women and treat them like an egg, but they mistreat black women.

... sweery may I rrenind u that we black men prefa white womens any day!! (True story) angry

1 Like

Re: Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife by LadyX(f): 7:41am On Oct 08, 2015
MrCork:

... sweery may I rrenind u that we black men prefa white womens any day!! (True story) angry
grin grin
True, even women (black) in my country prefer white men. So you see opposites attract. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife / Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth / He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.