Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! (57727 Views)

Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees / Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun / Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by sandraa(f): 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
Episteme2:
After ALL the Attention-seeking articles or essays on the economy written by SOLUDO.
After All the so called Human Rights Eye service by FALANA.
After All ''The I want to be heard and seen'' BBOG Campaign by OBY
Sorry compatriots. Next time. Some days are like that.
Anyway, there are still more appointments to be made by PMB. Keep hope alive. It's a Government of Compensation-Appointment. I pray yours won't pass you by.

bro go back to page one and find out why it aint possible for them to be ministers again!

Cheers
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by ElFenomeno1: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
Omambala1:
I wish to highly sympathies with the following individuals, they were very hopeful, they sang the change song like a bird, but that hope has just been quashed! Too bad grin grin

CHARLES SOLUDO

PAT UTOMI

TAM DAVID WEST

OBY EZEKWESILI

FEMI FALANA

ABIKE DABIRI

Please you can add others. This are the ones i can remember

Idio....t!
I will say the crap above is still too premature.... There is another batch coming out, you might just be wrong!
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
moshino:

PMB submitted 21 names, and clearly stated that he'll submit additional names to complete the list. So why do you presume that these names you compiled will not be included by PMB in his subsequent list?
PMB is compensating them for been an apc attack lion against gej.It's not because they are competent.Some of these nominees were public officials who looted their state treasury so why is he wasting our time claiming he wanted to appoint people of good reputation?
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by alexvatt(m): 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
and u the op. u think u too doesnt deserve to be a minister? u only need school cert to be a minister. from that ministerial list it shows that buhari has no come to fight any corruption. nigerians has been scammed as usual.
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
OK
need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by jackie35(m): 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
Omambala1:
I wish to highly sympathies with the following individuals, they were very hopeful, they sang the change song like a bird, but that hope has just been quashed! Too bad grin grin

CHARLES SOLUDO

PAT UTOMI

TAM DAVID WEST

OBY EZEKWESILI

FEMI FALANA

ABIKE DABIRI

and OLAGUNSOYE OYINLOLA

Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by atescoquality: 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
i believe in the list though
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by Aroh48(m): 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
gassdon:
The list is not what waiting for, it is a total wait of Nigeria time

Political compensations only

Is PMB ready to fight corruption with this list of ministers?

lick like if you think PMB can still fight corruption with these list of ministers on board or share if otherwise!
Are u a student of pej?just asking.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by Boriqua(m): 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
p1jiobi:
If it took buhari 90 days to prepare an appreciation list of just 21 persons. How long would it take him to fullfill his campaign promises.

Better late than never, changing Nigeria within four years is not possible, its a gradual process.
Meanwhile you can now watch Dstv channels for free,channels like CNN,ALJEZEERA,AIT,AFRICAN MAGIC HAUSA,IGBO,Yoruba, NOLLYWOOD, MNET,MOVIE MAGIC,HISTORY CHANNEL, SUPER SPORTS 234579,and many more up to 87 more channels. Call 08106167414 for Abuja residents only.
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by udonija07: 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
i am still very hopefull. i wont give up.

*The NNPC dude got the slot of Delta State, where Utomi is from.

There's still a good chance that some states will get more than one slot though. No telling how many Ministers of State we'll get.
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by henryhemon(m): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
Omambala1:

CHARLES SOLUDO

PAT UTOMI

TAM DAVID WEST

OBY EZEKWESILI

FEMI FALANA

ABIKE DABIRI

You might be the one to be disappointed at the long run.
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by moshino(m): 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
otunsman:
PMB is compensating them for been an apc attack lion against gej.It's not because they are competent.Some of these nominees were public officials who looted their state treasury so why is he wasting our time claiming he wanted to appoint people of good reputation?

We're on two totally different topics, I responded to the OP on a different subject totally, so I don't flow with your vituperation. But you can direct your issues to PMB's media office and they may answer your concerns.
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
APC is enhancing the politics of Patronage and Reward. Nigeria is enhancing the politics of Wash and Recycle. Citizens are enhancing the politics of Dumbs and Dafts
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by Koleman(m): 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
Omambala1:

CHARLES SOLUDO

PAT UTOMI

TAM DAVID WEST

OBY EZEKWESILI

FEMI FALANA

ABIKE DABIRI

this is just de first list. Wait and see. For me i feel this first list is the political list aimed at appeasing party interest which by the way is a must. The second list will be de main list.
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by obinnajr(m): 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
gassdon:

lick like if you think PMB can still fight corruption with these list of ministers on board or share if otherwise!

KAI MANA, THIS YOUR LINGILISHY NA ABA MADE KWO ?

ABEG TRY GO SMALL SCHOOL BIKO

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by sanitelag(m): 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
Farouq Adamu Aliyu - Jigawa
Garba Gadi - Bauchi
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by OAMMB(f): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
DropShot:

Your English though! grin

hehehehehe....
i wish he could put his dp....
i wish i could put a face to the grammar grin

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by Kulas: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
Its a pity d Dullard did not put these people especially Falana,Soludo, Utomi,Tunde Bakare
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by totalhouse(m): 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lvlink:

There is still chances they could make ilt!
Chance they could make what? U are an intelligent fellow now.... Please reason as such. Their States already have representatives except if PMB is appointing more than 36 ministers.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Made in Kafanchan.
are u still alive?
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by webshopNG2: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
very funny grin

Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by nnamdi1958: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
HOPES ARE NOT YET LOST IT STILL REMAIN HOW MANY?
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
Yes sir
moshino:

We're on two totally different topics, I responded to the OP on a different subject totally, so I don't flow with your vituperation. But you can direct your issues to PMB's media office and they may answer your concerns.
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by stalwart123(m): 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
p1jiobi:
If it took buhari 90 days to prepare an appreciation list of just 21 persons. How long would it take him to fullfill his campaign promises.

It's in the name; baba go slow
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by engrhorla(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lvlink:

There is still chances they could make it!

Lol

It's one nominee par state..
Utomi is frm same state as Kachikwu so no way for him again

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by nickxtra(m): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
Omambala1:

CHARLES SOLUDO

PAT UTOMI

TAM DAVID WEST

OBY EZEKWESILI

FEMI FALANA

ABIKE DABIRI

Don't cry for them. They can be consider in other positions and capacities.
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by babafirst(m): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
Omambala1:

CHARLES SOLUDO

PAT UTOMI

TAM DAVID WEST

OBY EZEKWESILI

FEMI FALANA

ABIKE DABIRI

This post is too premature,PMB has till 2023 to be in power,the present team is just the First Eleven,match just dey start abegi.Every body cannot be there abi una wan make dem put 2 people from Ekiti?(Using Fayemi and Falana as examples)
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by Yksoul(m): 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
IT'S NOT OVER,THERE IS 2ND BATCH,THE ONE AT THE SENATE NOW IS FOR THOSE THAT TIRELESS SUPPORT,WORKED AND ADVOCATED FOR CHANGE TO HAPPEN E.G. FAYEMI AS APC PRIMARIES COORDINATOR,AMAECHI AS LONDON DRIVER FOR BABA E.T.C

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by 3kay945(m): 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
ibedun:
I am overjoyed, that albino crossed-eyed flat/head bastard did not make it. BankPHB fraudster Pat Utomi.

You have evidence for this allegation
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by viclawz(m): 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
gassdon:

Easy bruv b4 u murder us with ur grammar... grin
gassdon:

Easy bruv b4 u murder us with ur grammar...lol

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by Obynolee(f): 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lvlink:

There is still chances they could make it!
When state slot for some of them have been filled?
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by idinye(m): 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
p1jiobi:
4 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Farouk Adamu: "The Oil Belongs To Jigawa, We'll Use Our Blood To Protect It" / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview / Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.