Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! (57726 Views)

Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees / Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun / Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by Amescodollar(m): 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
Second batch plssssss...
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by olanje: 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
Madam Useless "Due proccess" Oby Ezekwesili can now fully resume her fake #BringBackOurgirls campaign. I'm so happy she wasn't considered, So many fake people in Nigeria and she's one of them

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by chrisdonpedro: 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
Agimor:
this dude just murder English.
grin
Agimor:
this dude just murder English.

Murdered u mean

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by amakele51(m): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
Omambala1:
grin grin grin
their various states hv been represented

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by fratermathy(m): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2015

*The NNPC dude got the slot of Delta State, where Utomi is from.

There's still a good chance that some states will get more than one slot though. No telling how many Ministers of State we'll get.

@OrlandoOwoh

Even if another slot is given to Delta State, it can NEVER be PAT UTOMI because the URHOBOS, ISOKOS, ITSEKIRIS and IJAWS will NEVER AGREE. You know Delta State is a very delicate state!. Already bad blood has been spilt with the appointment of Ibe Kachikwu as Minister because the current Governor is from Delta North as well as Kachikwu, the APC state chairman, the PDP state chairman and almost all political appointees.
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

*Fashola got the slot of Lagos State, where Abike Dabiri is from.

*Ngige got the slot of Anambra State, where Soludo is from.

*Amaechi got the slot of Rivers State, where David-West is from.

*Fayemi got the slot of Ekiti State, where Falana is from.

*Kachikwu got the slot of Delta State, where Pat Utomi is from.
U are wonderfully wise!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by OboloMAN: 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
The rest Saints can Port To Other States and get Nominated.
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by Mbediogu(m): 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
Omambala1:
I wish to highly sympathies with the following individuals, they were very hopeful, they sang the change song like a bird, but that hope has just been quashed! Too bad grin grin

CHARLES SOLUDO

PAT UTOMI

TAM DAVID WEST

OBY EZEKWESILI

FEMI FALANA

ABIKE DABIRI

Please you can add others. This are the ones i can remember

The greatest loser is IMO STATE which happens to be the only APC state in the south east.
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by poseidon12: 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
Omambala1:
I wish to highly sympathies with the following individuals, they were very hopeful, they sang the change song like a bird, but that hope has just been quashed! Too bad grin grin

CHARLES SOLUDO

PAT UTOMI

TAM DAVID WEST

OBY EZEKWESILI

FEMI FALANA

ABIKE DABIRI

More names will be sent, I believe. Some of them could still be appointed.
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
In Naija, anything goes
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by bummyla(m): 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sorry Guys! Maybe A Lot Of Skeletons Were Found in their cupboards, so they decided to let the sleeping dogs lay! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by essemdeey350(m): 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
gassdon:
The list is not what waiting for, it is a total wait of Nigeria time

Political compensations only

Is PMB ready to fight corruption with this list of ministers?

lick like if you think PMB can still fight corruption with these list of ministers on board or share if otherwise!
If the Citadel of Justice is currupt, what will
happen to the body politics? it is completely
rotten and collapse......
Now, I hope the ministers' level of corruption
will be optimized or suppressed to that of the
President Muhammadu Buhari, Because he
happens to be the Citadel of Justice and think
he has zero or little level of corruption

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by hudhaj: 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
Omambala1:

CHARLES SOLUDO

PAT UTOMI

TAM DAVID WEST

OBY EZEKWESILI

FEMI FALANA

ABIKE DABIRI

It is not all over until it is over. This is just 6%of the appointment coming.
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by talima(m): 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lvlink:

There is still chances they could make it!
. Tom West, Abike all rivers amaechi cant be replaced with dem. Soludo, Ezekwesili, Ngige cant be dropped.
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
fratermathy:

Even if another slot is given to Delta State, it can NEVER be PAT UTOMI because the URHOBOS, ISOKOS, ITSEKIRIS and IJAWS will NEVER AGREE. You known Delta State is a very delicate state!. Already bad blood is already spilt with the appointment of Ibe Kachikwu as Minister because the current Governor is from Delta North as well as Kachikwu, the APC state chairman, the PDP state chairman and almost all political appointees.
You're right. Kachikwu and Utomi are from the Igbo-speaking part of the state.
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by eniorisha(m): 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
realborn:

I am not happy with this your "lingrish". sad angry

Not happy at all.

...but ur own single sentence too is not error-free. Correct not mocking. English is not our native tongue.
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by Tranquill: 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
philantoxx:
despite all pat utomi's eye service activities lately.

Utomi is foolish. Firstly, be belongs to the 'asiwaju' camp of the APC thinking they have the clout to make him minister but we see how the Buhari camp is decimating them gradually by appointing those that have one way or the other fallen out with Tinubu. Secondly, the 'behind the scene' deciders in Buhari's government are El Ruffai and Sanusi lamido Sanusi and the later as well as other core notherners will never want to see Utomi near this government considering the testimonies he gave at the court during Atuche's trial where he said that Yar' Adua and Sanusi planned to steal bank PHB from the original owners in order to further their northern agenda of dorminating the financial sector.

http://www.punchng.com/news/atuche-victim-of-sanusis-interest-in-bank-phb-utomi/

Serves him right IMO.
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by philantoxx(m): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
Tranquill:

Utomi is foolish. Firstly, be belongs to the 'asiwaju' camp of the APC thinking they have the clout to make him minister but we see how the Buhari camp is decimating them gradually by appointing those that have one way or the other fallen out with Tinubu. Secondly, the 'behind the scene' deciders in Buhari's government are El Ruffai and Sanusi lamido Sanusi and the later as well as other core notherners will never want to see Utomi near this government considering the testimonies he gave at the court during Atuche's trial where he said that Yar' Adua and Sanusi planned to steal bank PHB from the original owners in order to further their northern agenda of dorminating the financial sector.

http://www.punchng.com/news/atuche-victim-of-sanusis-interest-in-bank-phb-utomi/

Serves him right IMO.
u have a very solid and valid point there.pat utomi becoming a minister is a failed project
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by tunapius(m): 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
DropShot:
Your English though! grin
yet, like and shares full ground brekete grin

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by dannewlife(m): 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
The VC sorry VP's list is coming !
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
How about junior ministers?
They could be appointed without screening.
OrlandoOwoh:

Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
I do not recall Pat Utomi ever joining APC.

I only recall that he has never backed Buhari during any elections, Buhari knows that.

My gut feeling is that he can not pass Buhari's cleanness test.
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
If Buhari could appoint any ministers from opposition party, I would love him to consider Donald Duke as minister of tourism.

Mohammed Abacha as junior minister for FTC would be a good touch at introducing younger blood.
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by ZiggyMr(m): 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
realborn:

I am not happy with this your "lingrish". sad angry

Not happy at all.
pls write in yoruba nxt time
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by specco(m): 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
Omambala1:

CHARLES SOLUDO

PAT UTOMI

TAM DAVID WEST

OBY EZEKWESILI

FEMI FALANA

ABIKE DABIRI

It should be in this order:

ABIKE DABIRI

FEMI FALANA

TAM DAVID-WEST

OBY EZEKWESILI

SOLUDU

PAT UTOMI

This order is just like it if you understand my drift.
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by mechanics(m): 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
batch B, stream 2 grin
i see, dats if no candidate yet 4 their state.
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by smoothlips(m): 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
gassdon:
The list is not what waiting for, it is a total wait of Nigeria time

Political compensations only

Is PMB ready to fight corruption with this list of ministers?

lick like if you think PMB can still fight corruption with these list of ministers on board or share if otherwise!
My friend correct your english...Osiso! Nansense
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by mkoabiola: 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
I still don't y olorunbe mamora was not appointed
Intelligent and brilliant ex senator

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by Tranquill: 12:41am On Oct 08, 2015
GenBuhari:
I do not recall Pat Utomi ever joining APC.

I only recall that he has never backed Buhari during any elections, Buhari knows that.

My gut feeling is that he can not pass Buhari's cleanness test.

Pat Utomi had said publicly even in the interview below that he is a card carrying member of APC and was always singing 'asiwaju's' praises hoping to be remembered.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/soludo-buhari-jonathan-elections-pat-utomi/
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 08, 2015
ok.
Notwithstanding he has never shown any support to Buhari himself, and it is Buhari who is appointing ministers not Tinubu.

Tranquill:

Pat Utomi had said publicly even in the interview below that he is a card carrying member of APC and was always singing 'asiwaju's' praises hoping to be remembered.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/soludo-buhari-jonathan-elections-pat-utomi/
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 08, 2015
Prof Tam David West
Tunde Bakare
Re: Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! by Tranquill: 4:16am On Oct 08, 2015
GenBuhari:
ok.
Notwithstanding he has never shown any support to Buhari himself, and it is Buhari who is appointing ministers not Tinubu.

He did sometimes but not overtly as he did his 'asiwaju' because he thought 'asiwaju' will be running the show.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Farouk Adamu: "The Oil Belongs To Jigawa, We'll Use Our Blood To Protect It" / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview / Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.