Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Exclusive !!! Diezani, The First Nigerian Woman To Steal Over 13 Billion Pounds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive !!! Diezani, The First Nigerian Woman To Steal Over 13 Billion Pounds (2909 Views)

13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. / Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested / Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive !!! Diezani, The First Nigerian Woman To Steal Over 13 Billion Pounds by Brownville007: 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
The embattled former Nigeria’s Petroleum Minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke… whose name is currently trending around the globe following her arrest in London by United Kingdom National Crime Agency for fraud and bribery has been described as the world’s most corrupt female politician who was able to siphon up to the tune of 13 billion pounds from Nigeria without being caught.
Diezani Alison-Madueke
Not long after that Wikipedia entry was published this morning, Tuesday, 6 October which I captured before it was deleted from her Wikipedia page. The alteration to the page suggests:

“Diezani K. Alison-Madueke is the first female to steal over 13 billion pounds from an entire country without being caught. She was Nigeria’s minister of transportation on 26 July 2007. Wikipedia“

Source: http://www.gistrepublic.com/exclusive-diezani-the-first-nigerian-woman-to-steal-over-13-billion-pounds-wikipedia/

1 Share

Re: Exclusive !!! Diezani, The First Nigerian Woman To Steal Over 13 Billion Pounds by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
£13billion and Nigeria has not fainted
Re: Exclusive !!! Diezani, The First Nigerian Woman To Steal Over 13 Billion Pounds by eph12(m): 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
I thought the amount seized from her was 27,000 pounds?
Re: Exclusive !!! Diezani, The First Nigerian Woman To Steal Over 13 Billion Pounds by IamRespected: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
That woman deserve 2 face firing squad
Re: Exclusive !!! Diezani, The First Nigerian Woman To Steal Over 13 Billion Pounds by ThePeacemaker(m): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
Choi..........See as she break record.........
Mah see who qet mind to break the record under PMB.....

Sai baba
Re: Exclusive !!! Diezani, The First Nigerian Woman To Steal Over 13 Billion Pounds by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
13 billion pounds shocked

How many years budget is that?
Re: Exclusive !!! Diezani, The First Nigerian Woman To Steal Over 13 Billion Pounds by BashMe1(m): 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
D Babalawo wey do her juju Ehn, dey live insyd volcano I swear. Ahan, 1 person
Re: Exclusive !!! Diezani, The First Nigerian Woman To Steal Over 13 Billion Pounds by maronih: 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
Untrue source
Re: Exclusive !!! Diezani, The First Nigerian Woman To Steal Over 13 Billion Pounds by 1freshdude: 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
I am very sure that Dieziani will be willing to trade some millions of dollar in exchange for some peace and tranquility from the world especially Nigerians right now. I doubt that there is any truth to this story of 13 billion British pounds. That amount of cash is so huge that could destabilize the economy of Britain. We know she stole big big money, but for her to have 13 billion pounds in cash? please tell that to the marines.
This issue of senseless accumulation of wealth is a reoccurring decimal in the Nigerian political landscape and it even extends into our private business lives as Africans, what is the use of accumulating more wealth than you can consume whether legally or illegally, at the detriment of your neighbor, state men, health, leisure, happiness? Africans need to be reminded that the reason we work is to be able to live and not the other way round. Africans need to stop killing themselves working on things that don't count.
Do quality things that count because in the end you only need a little money to be happy.
Re: Exclusive !!! Diezani, The First Nigerian Woman To Steal Over 13 Billion Pounds by mikolo80: 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
foolish woman Wey she for plant palm oil with the 13 billiom return the moni na dizzy for president we for de talk na wasted opportunity
Re: Exclusive !!! Diezani, The First Nigerian Woman To Steal Over 13 Billion Pounds by ARKdiscloser7(m): 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
I AM PROUD TO BE A WAILER!!
I AM WAILING FOR THE ZOO CALLED NIGERIA!!
WHILE WAITING FOR MY HAPPY HOME BIAFRA
Re: Exclusive !!! Diezani, The First Nigerian Woman To Steal Over 13 Billion Pounds by meccuno: 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
How is it possible for one to steal 13 billion pounds......how gullible can one be??
Re: Exclusive !!! Diezani, The First Nigerian Woman To Steal Over 13 Billion Pounds by odutolasodiq(m): 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
I AM PROUD TO BE A WAILER!!
I AM WAILING FOR THE ZOO CALLED NIGERIA!!
WHILE WAITING FOR MY HAPPY HOME BIAFRA
madueke is a citizen of ur biafran state u dream about! think about her husband being ur president and this diezani being the first lady of ur biafran state..... u might wail till eternity u kno

1 Like

Re: Exclusive !!! Diezani, The First Nigerian Woman To Steal Over 13 Billion Pounds by bettercreature(m): 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
meccuno:
How is it possible for one to steal 13 billion pounds......how gullible can one be??
Nigerian youth are very stewpid and naive,i'm APC fan,this woman doesnt steal 13billion pounds they were only talking about the 13billion pound declared missing by Sanusi,please leave this woman alone
Re: Exclusive !!! Diezani, The First Nigerian Woman To Steal Over 13 Billion Pounds by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
IamRespected:
That woman deserve 2 face firing squad
Not before Obj and Tinubu.
Re: Exclusive !!! Diezani, The First Nigerian Woman To Steal Over 13 Billion Pounds by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
odutolasodiq:
madueke is a citizen of ur biafran state u dream about! think about her husband being ur president and this diezani being the first lady of ur biafran state..... u might wail till eternity u kno
Is she more deadly than Obj and tinubu
Re: Exclusive !!! Diezani, The First Nigerian Woman To Steal Over 13 Billion Pounds by allycat: 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
No wonder people fail aptitude tests all the time £13billion is the same $20bill ion that Sanusi's said was missing from NNPC
Re: Exclusive !!! Diezani, The First Nigerian Woman To Steal Over 13 Billion Pounds by Duru1(m): 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
Has a Briton ever seen such amount of money talk less stealing it?

(1) (Reply)

Those Celebrating Wike's Removal Are Mostly From The SW And The North / Edo 2016: PDP Picks John Yakubu As Running Mate To Ize Iyamu / Buhari Is The Best Performing President In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.