Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

How To Promote Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Promote Your Business (617 Views)

Animation To Promote Business / Which Bank Can I Use To Promote My Ad On Facebook? / How To Promote An Affiliate Program Using Facebook (very Effective) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Promote Your Business by thecreativeguy(m): 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
Now wait, if you are asked this question: Mention 3 online classified site where buyers can meet sellers in Nigeria. Do you know one of the sites that will come to mind is a new one whose name begin with J? How did they achieve this feat? THEY KEEPS SPENDING ON THEIR SITE!!!!

One strategy they are using is killing two birds with a stone. How? Let me explain. They give different bloggers articles to publish. With the articles , they are exposing their brand to blog readers, and also their URL which are on different blogs (via the articles) makes them rank higher on Google search!!! Hope you get it.

Now. Are do you own a business? Then you need to contact me. There is a professional blog rockcitygist.com that has good Alexa, and also thousands of likes on it facebook page. For just a little amount of money, you can promote your self there.
Re: How To Promote Your Business by thecreativeguy(m): 2:29pm On May 05, 2016
I

(1) (Reply)

OMG. Have You Seen This Before? I Saw It And Decided To Share It / Crude Oil – Competition For Nigeria’s Oil As US Begins Export / Create Your Product/service And Ads Campaign Free!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.