Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,200 members, 7,845,961 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Meet The 3 Women Who Made It Into Buhari's Ministerial List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The 3 Women Who Made It Into Buhari's Ministerial List (633 Views)

7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS / Meet The 3 Women Who Made It Into President Buhari's Ministerial List [photos] / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 3 Women Who Made It Into Buhari's Ministerial List by faroukfahima(m): 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-GadU20fhwkM/VIG_MBoXvWI/AAAAAAABYi4/-cZTgZSR27M/s1600/aisha%2Bhassan%2Btaraba.jpg[/img]

President Muhammadu Buhari has released his ministerial list, only 3 women made it.

1. Aisha Alhassan

She's from Taraba state and was the All Progressives Congress, APC gubernatorial candidate for the elections which held early this year.

2. Kemi Adeosun

She's from Ogun state. Served as Commisioner of Finance in her state and is popularly known as 'The Diezani' of Ogun state.

3. Amina Mohammed

She's the president's ministerial nominee representing Kaduna. She formerly worked as the United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon's Special Adviser on Post-2015 Development Planning.

Source: http://www.forumspotz.net/meet-the-3-women-who-made-it-into-buharis-ministerial-list/
Re: Meet The 3 Women Who Made It Into Buhari's Ministerial List by IamRespected: 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
I just hope they will not be another allison maduakwe
Re: Meet The 3 Women Who Made It Into Buhari's Ministerial List by Lattop(m): 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
Great women
where is Genevieve Nnaji
Re: Meet The 3 Women Who Made It Into Buhari's Ministerial List by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ok, the images wouldn't load on my phone, I hope they aren't beautiful? Especially that one nicknamed “diezani“ (I hate reading/hearing that name) because the beautiful ones always get away with almost everything, almost.

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Replies Tinubu / See What VP Osinbanjo Posted On Twitter About Youth / BREAKING NEWS!!! Boko Haram Bombs Big Mosque, Many Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.