Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo (900 Views)

Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer / Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by drauj(m): 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
The Lion of Ubima.

The only one who objected remaining in the entourage of Goats in the Yam barn.

The Tiger who makes the Wailers Wail the more.

The giant who thought sycophants how to learn to stand for something.

He is Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi.

Congratulations Sir for another opportunity to serve your Nation. Time to correct the errors of the Past.

Long live the FRN.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by wizemoney(m): 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
It's a season film
Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by Lattop(m): 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
Yes we made it

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by donTbone(m): 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
undecided
Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
I no like this man
Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by donholy28(m): 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
He was nominated na! nomination no be winning
Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by theV0ice: 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
The gods are on Amaechi's side o cheesy

If his name had been omitted, i can just imagine how many threads would have been opened to tell him ntoorrr.... cheesy

Amaechi.....indeed your chi no dey sleep grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by pinkiberry(m): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
I wan shout like that o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo by IamRespected: 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ah swear this man juju strong die grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Strive Masiyiwa Drops Bombshell / PDP Keeps Mum On Diezani, Alamieyeseigha’s Travails-the Punch / Aviation Experts Caution State Governors On Airport Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.