Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,478 members, 7,850,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

Corruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Extorted Money From Me. Caught Him On FB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Extorted Money From Me. Caught Him On FB (1688 Views)

Kwara State Civil Servant Charged To Court For Criticizing Bukola Saraki On FB / Live Pics: Nigeria Polce In Uyo Sharing Money They Extorted From Drivers / Obasanjo’s Monumental Corruption Exposed – The News Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Extorted Money From Me. Caught Him On FB by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
This is one of those FRSC officers staying along Dolphin Estate inward Adeniji to Third mainland Bridge in lagos. I was driving hurriedly along that route after a very stressful day to catch up with a business associate waiting for me at Ketu when one of them stopped me to pull over. Another one ( EnYa by name) requested my Driver License and on sighting it insisted the license was Fake and ordered this dre team accountant in corruption (Olanipekun Akeem) to take me to dre station. I Argued it because I passed through the process of registration but they insisted it was fake. It was about raining on this fateful evening, my business associate CALNme profusely. I had no option TObeg that I never knew. that was when this Idiot ( Olanipekun Akeem) insisted I follow them to the station or I settle instantly with N20,000. I started explaining things to him but he turned deaf ears. I told him I din have such amount of money with me. This Idiot was giving me the direction to the nearest ATM machine that I should go dre ( Around obalende). I Was just confused I din know wat to do. I later begged him I had for 10,000 naira. He called his friend (Enya that seized my drivers license. Then whispered to him that ..." bros, he is cooperating , but na October(10k)..see the level of corruption). My friend with me in the car borrowed me the money . He collected passed it to (Enya) and he returned my license and I left. Now I checked online on there web...LO AND BEHOLD, MY LICENCE IS ORIGINAL. THAT GOT ME FURIOUS AND I STARTED SEARCHING FOR HIM ONLINE. NOW I GOT HIM ON FACEBOOK.. SEE HIS FACE. FRSC SHOULD TAKE THIS UP

1 Like

Re: Corruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Extorted Money From Me. Caught Him On FB by LordMecuzy(m): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
Why give him money when you know it's original?

I think you should be arrested for tarnishing his image publicly...

Who knows he might have taken your girlfriend away that's why you brought up this crap

1 Like

Re: Corruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Extorted Money From Me. Caught Him On FB by DuchessLily(f): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
Chei! See d face of corruption embarassed

1 Like

Re: Corruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Extorted Money From Me. Caught Him On FB by vb0mb(m): 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
How truthful are your claims?
If you knew it was original,why didn't you follow him to the office.

This is personality assassination.
Re: Corruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Extorted Money From Me. Caught Him On FB by Dannyset(m): 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
You are also part of the problem we have in Nigeria. How can you give him money when your sure it isn't fake ur holding? Wait, don't tell me you don't want him to delay you. This will continue to happen to us if we don't dump this am in a rush thing and face our fears.
This man can deny you giving him any money since you don't have proof.
Next go to their office and let his boss confirm ur holding a fake licence.
Re: Corruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Extorted Money From Me. Caught Him On FB by warrior01: 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
You bribed him ko? You're equally an accomplice. Kirikiri awaits you guys
Re: Corruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Extorted Money From Me. Caught Him On FB by Ilekeh(f): 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Make them no kash you sha. Continue to hide on NL o. If we don't hear from you next month, we know wetin happen
Re: Corruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Extorted Money From Me. Caught Him On FB by IamRespected: 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
But seriously ur fellow guy scammed u, guy get that dude shapaly
Re: Corruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Extorted Money From Me. Caught Him On FB by Acjohn(m): 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
His face looks like that of a thief any way, but why would FRSC always say Licence from VIO is fake and vise versa?
To make your story genuine you or you friend would have taken a snap shot during the transaction because this could as well be regarded as unfounded allegation and a deliberate act to smear the man. May be he stopped you from seeing his daughter, or you like his wife or one thing and the other thing, you understand na.
Re: Corruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Extorted Money From Me. Caught Him On FB by ademoladeji(m): 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Why give him money when you know it's original?

I think you should be arrested for tarnishing his image publicly...

[s]Who knows he might have taken your girlfriend away that's why you brought up this crap[/s]

Op is a corrupt individual... Bribery is illegal, therefore, OP should spend some time inside Kirikiri or Alagbon if not Area F or far in Kuje
Re: Corruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Extorted Money From Me. Caught Him On FB by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
OP is an idiot. You are lucky this is a faceless forum.

Your mates are making videos on how officers take bribes and you are here telling tales that touch only you. You have no proof he took a dime from you.
Re: Corruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Extorted Money From Me. Caught Him On FB by Ilekeh(f): 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
OP is an idiot. You are lucky this is a faceless forum.

Your mates are making videos on how officers take bribes and you are here telling tales that touch only you. You have no proof he took a dime from you.

shocked grin grin
Re: Corruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Extorted Money From Me. Caught Him On FB by Ilekeh(f): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
The coward deleted his account sha
Re: Corruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Extorted Money From Me. Caught Him On FB by jerrywool: 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
f
Re: Corruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Extorted Money From Me. Caught Him On FB by doctokwus: 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
This your case is dead on arrival.Infact u shd b chargd 2 court 4 offering bribe or even lying.I can confidently tel u dat unles d frsc that arested u are fake,there is no way dey wud pass an original license4 fake.Did u do capture& ur fprints taken?
Re: Corruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Extorted Money From Me. Caught Him On FB by oluuola: 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
OP dey vex o. Both are culprits under PMB government. But officer deserves an award under GEJ government
Re: Corruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Extorted Money From Me. Caught Him On FB by ochejoseph(m): 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lalasticlala do the needful!
Re: Corruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Extorted Money From Me. Caught Him On FB by lalasticlala(m): 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
ochejoseph:
Lalasticlala do the needful!

The Op has deactivated..
Re: Corruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Extorted Money From Me. Caught Him On FB by ochejoseph(m): 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
lalasticlala:

The Op has deactivated..

Wow
Re: Corruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Extorted Money From Me. Caught Him On FB by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lalasticlala please close this thread before the slowpoke causes more havoc
Re: Corruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Extorted Money From Me. Caught Him On FB by pet4ril(f): 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
Am short of words for now smiley
Re: Corruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Extorted Money From Me. Caught Him On FB by Ijaya123: 11:30am On Jan 05, 2016
Op, you're equal as guilty as the man. Moreso, your allegation lacks any credible evidence.

You will make a poor investigative officer.

(1) (Reply)

Osibanjo About To Be President. / Uk House Of Common Raised The Issue Of Biafra / Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.