Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit (1677 Views)

Fiscal Sustainability Rankings Of The States In Nigeria By Budgit / 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT / Appointments That Shows Buhari's Administration Is Wasteful - Naij (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit by erunz(m): 1:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
BudgIT took to its twitter page with the hash-tag #askquestion to criticize some of the item on the Nigeria 2016 Budget.

Re: Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit by erunz(m): 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
more

Re: Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit by TippyTop(m): 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
Why is the ministry of works, Housing and Power spending an entire N1.6billion on construction of a new ministerial duplex for the minister's quarters? What happened to the monetization policy in place for public office holders.

And when Fashola is caught again he would reply he did not sign the cheques.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit by TippyTop(m): 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3355359_waste2_jpeg2306168506367894bd08619198c20bf7

Why is BudgIT asking for the real landlord of Aso Rock, isn't it obvious who it is?

1 Like

Re: Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit by erunz(m): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
this is a budget of chain, we keep funding same item every year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit by erunz(m): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
TippyTop:

he's a saint na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit by TippyTop(m): 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
erunz:

he's a saint na

Only gullible and ethnic chauvinistic peeps ever believed Fashola was upright.

4 Likes

Re: Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit by miteolu(m): 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
sub
Re: Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit by erunz(m): 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
TippyTop:

the hailing hailers will soon come after you

5 Likes

Re: Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit by TippyTop(m): 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
erunz:
the hailing hailers will soon come after you

You mean the Zombie Association of Nairaland(ZAN) am immune to their shenanigans.

4 Likes

Re: Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit by hopilo: 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
Are we really serious about building our economy? All over the world now countries are cutting cost of governance to meet the current global economic realities but we in Nigeria want to borrow money to buy furniture and other wasteful ventures. Lord have mercy!!!!.

3 Likes

Re: Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit by erunz(m): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
TippyTop:

You mean the Zombie Association of Nairaland(ZAN) am immune to their shenanigans.
na you talk am no be me o

3 Likes

Re: Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit by EternalTruths: 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
TippyTop:

TippyTop:

Watch how his tribesmen defend his criminality. grin.

2 Likes

Re: Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit by erunz(m): 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
1.6BN for construction of Minister duplex? when we are trying to cut cost. this government doesn't know it priorities

2 Likes

Re: Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit by Adminisher: 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
I am an APC supporter but I like these critical questions being asked about the budget. We must ensure that this government dies not go the way of Jonathan's
Re: Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
This is what i call criticism, God bless budgit, i hope these waste are removed from the budget by the National Assembly
Re: Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
Adminisher:
I am an APC supporter but I like these critical questions being asked about the budget. We must ensure that this government dies not go the way of Jonathan's

The government is pushing for an expansionary fiscal policy through the budget but these spending should have gone to projects that will benefit everyone. We have to spend massively to boost the economy
Re: Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit by DropShot: 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
The essence of the NASS is to carry out oversight duty on the budget and remove what is ambiguous, wasteful, unnecessary and others not in the interest of the nation.

That's why they're there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
So Aso Villa has a landlord It pays rent to? grin grin grin

I have always known that Nigeria is the 10th planet and not a country, a place where impossible thing's are made possible.

1 Like

Re: Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit by erunz(m): 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
byrron:
So Aso Villa has a landlord It pays rent to? grin grin grin

I have always known that Nigeria is the 10th planet and not a country, a place where impossible thing's are made possible.

E surprise me too oo

1 Like

Re: Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit by erunz(m): 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
DropShot:
The essence of the NASS is to carry out oversight duty on the budget and remove what is ambiguous, wasteful, unnecessary and others not in the interest of the nation.

are you sure they do that, or they will just rubber stamp the budget

1 Like

Re: Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit by Emekamex(m): 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
DropShot:

Do you honestly believe that legislooters will change this budget when it benefits most of them?

Calling a spade a spade, the truth is that the presidency failed woefully in this budget planning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit by obailala(m): 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
On a serious note, the 2016 budget is not inspiring at all. What on earth is the government doing to radically promote agriculture and solid minerals' development?? All we hear about is 'a plan' to focus on these two areas but I am yet to see or hear of what this plan is all about. The 2016 budget doesn't even make any 'inspiring' provisions for these ministries to give one the impression that they are serious about diversification.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit by erunz(m): 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
more items from the wasteful budget of negative change

1 Like

Re: Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit by erunz(m): 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
obailala:
On a serious note, the 2016 budget is not inspiring at all. What on earth is the government doing to radically promote agriculture and solid minerals' development?? All we hear about is 'a plan' to focus on these two areas but I am yet to see or hear of what this plan is all about. The 2016 budget doesn't even make any 'inspiring' provisions for these ministries to give one the impression that they are serious about diversification.
the 2016 budget is a budget of chain and should be condemn by all

1 Like

Re: Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
Time will tell. Am embarrassed that my HERO is the minister in this ministry.
Nigeria and their leaders failed to inspire me. That's why I strongly believe that am on my Own.
Again ,time will tell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit by erunz(m): 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
happybrother:
Time will tell. Am embarrassed that my HERO is the minister in this ministry.
Nigeria and their leaders failed to inspire me. That's why I strongly believe that am on my Own.
Again ,time will tell.
Fashola you mean

1 Like

Re: Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
obailala:
The positives in the budget outweighs the negatives, more than half a trillion is going to infrastructure, we have the highest amount ever budgeted for agriculture.
We just need to get it passed asap
Re: Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit by Chubhie: 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
This is a faaji budget tailored for ROI for the winning party Apc. That buhari sanctioned all the frivolous faaji is laughable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit by yaki84: 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
dem don unban me. its olryt with all the mofo mods.
back to d topic. I will say dis again, this 2016 budget is budget of yamandgoat were shovel and tipper will be used instead of spoon n plate.

1 Like

Re: Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit by baralatie(m): 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
Obiagelli:

The positives in the budget outweighs the negatives, more than half a trillion is going to infrastructure, we have the highest amount ever budgeted for agriculture.
We just need to get it passed asap
You must be joking!!!
negatives in a national budget going into multi billions!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit by erunz(m): 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
yaki84:
dem don unban me. its olryt with all the mofo mods.
back to d topic. I will say dis again, this 2016 budget is budget of yamandgoat were shovel and tipper will be used instead of spoon n plate.
yes u can say that again

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umuchigbo in Enugu Under Attack Now / Ipop Pls Fear God Oo! / Sick Buhari Declared ‘missing’, Cannot Be Found In Aso Rock, As APC Cabals Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.