Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Do All Yahoo Guys Use Jazz? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do All Yahoo Guys Use Jazz? (2441 Views)

Slay Queen Who Dates Yahoo Guys Only Refuses To Meet Guy After Discovering He Is / I Won't Snitch On Them. Yahoo Guys Are Snitching On Themselves / Why Do Guys Use Female Monikers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do All Yahoo Guys Use Jazz? by franugo(m): 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
Yahoo guys abound aplenty in Nigeria. They are mostly seen in tertiary institutions, infact in my class set, they are several of them, driving nice cars and revelling in their infamity. The lecturers n even the hod know abt them, yet appear unbothered n even rapport wonderfully with them. Now my confusion is how the victims do not recognize them. Surely with the level of exposure of yahoo yahoo biz all over the world, only gigantically uninformed pple can fall victim? Abi na jazz Pls enlighten me cos am seriously befuddled
Re: Do All Yahoo Guys Use Jazz? by ernesty20(m): 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
franugo:
Yahoo guys abound aplenty in Nigeria. They are mostly seen in tertiary institutions, infact in my class set, they are several of them, driving nice cars and revelling in their infamity. The lecturers n even the hod know abt them, yet appear unbothered n even rapport wonderfully with them. Now my confusion is how the victims do not recognize them. Surely with the level of exposure of yahoo yahoo biz all over the world, only gigantically uninformed pple can fall victim? Abi na jazz Pls enlighten me cos am seriously befuddled
yes they do
Re: Do All Yahoo Guys Use Jazz? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
I wouldn't believe that because its not all yahoo boys that are rich
Re: Do All Yahoo Guys Use Jazz? by mebad(m): 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
yes, they listen to Jazz
Re: Do All Yahoo Guys Use Jazz? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
franugo:
Gigantically uninformed huh? i laff! if dem ask money from you, you go don pay am before e go clear for your eyes.
Re: Do All Yahoo Guys Use Jazz? by Glowstone(m): 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
bros u wan join?? pm me then

btw nah only greedy peeps dey mostly fall.
recently my married neighbour fall for a Facebook yahoo boy who claim to be from Canada n she has been exchanging nudee with the scammer (my findings) because the dude promise to help her process visa n take her abroad for marriage.
then he told her he had ship iPhone ,laptop ,20000 US$ plus other things she should pay 200k to custom to pick it and she did the bank transfer

1 Like

Re: Do All Yahoo Guys Use Jazz? by libertyfather(m): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
I only know of yahoomail and yahoo messenger, which one be yahoo guy?

1 Like

Re: Do All Yahoo Guys Use Jazz? by franugo(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
libertyfather:
I only know of yahoomail and yahoo messenger, which one be yahoo guy?

una derailers don come oo. U wan swear say u never hear of yahoo yahoo b4 U must be one of those 'gigantically uninformed' persons i was talking abt in d OP!
Re: Do All Yahoo Guys Use Jazz? by franugo(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
favoured234:
I wouldn't believe that because its not all yahoo boys that are rich

my point exactly. Does it mean dt the un-rich ones do not use jazz
Re: Do All Yahoo Guys Use Jazz? by franugo(m): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Glowstone:
bros u wan join?? pm me then

btw nah only greedy peeps dey mostly fall.
recently my married neighbour fall for a Facebook yahoo boy who claim to be from Canada n she has been exchanging nudee with the scammer (my findings) because the dude promise to help her process visa n take her abroad for marriage.
then he told her he had ship iPhone ,laptop ,20000 US$ plus other things she should pay 200k to custom to pick it and she did the bank transfer

so u mean dt without jazz, some peeps dey fall mugu?shockedshocked dt na serious f-up...i go join later grin
Re: Do All Yahoo Guys Use Jazz? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
franugo:

my point exactly. Does it mean dt the un-rich ones do not use jazz
Maybe the jazz did not work for them

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Money Back / Dora Akunyili Niece Caught With Cocaine / Highlights Of Peter Obi's Speech At The Platform 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.