Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,183 members, 7,860,251 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

Six Policemen In Custody For Killing 33-year-old (Pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Six Policemen In Custody For Killing 33-year-old (Pictured) (15289 Views)

Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo / Whistleblowers Remanded In Prison Custody For Giving False Information (pics) / Court Official Remanded In Prison Custody For N9.2 Million Fraud (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Policemen In Custody For Killing 33-year-old (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
If found guilty, straight to jail they go...... Change is here!
Re: Six Policemen In Custody For Killing 33-year-old (Pictured) by Mznaett: 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
t
Re: Six Policemen In Custody For Killing 33-year-old (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Six Policemen In Custody For Killing 33-year-old (Pictured) by chax100(f): 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nigerian Policemen are hellbound. So useless possessed bastards! I don't walk pass them.
Re: Six Policemen In Custody For Killing 33-year-old (Pictured) by princejohn62: 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
Police kill too many innocent people this days
Re: Six Policemen In Custody For Killing 33-year-old (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
THEY SHOULD ALL BE KILLED!!! stupid police.
Re: Six Policemen In Custody For Killing 33-year-old (Pictured) by ijustdey: 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
Kunleskey:
waste the space.....

the men in black behaving like their uniforms
Re: Six Policemen In Custody For Killing 33-year-old (Pictured) by Kunleskey(m): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
ijustdey:

waste the space.....

the men in black behaving like their uniforms
Are you interested in the space ?
Re: Six Policemen In Custody For Killing 33-year-old (Pictured) by nigeriancuban: 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
hmm ,some humans can be very heartless and cruel.....
Re: Six Policemen In Custody For Killing 33-year-old (Pictured) by ijustdey: 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Kunleskey:
Are you interested in the space ?

the person below you did need the space more than I do cool
Re: Six Policemen In Custody For Killing 33-year-old (Pictured) by andyanders: 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
You can imagine that insult.That the police were forced by the human right group hence they were rounded up and arrested. So had it been that those bodies were not involved, they police would have ended up branding an innocent fellow as robber after killing him when he was not armed.

I pray that the police themselves don't turn around and release them through the back door. What I suggest is for the police officers that commit such crime should be meant to be tried by an international law court and have them sentenced to death.
Re: Six Policemen In Custody For Killing 33-year-old (Pictured) by bellville: 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
Let justice prevail. Shooting him was bad enough, labelling him an armed robber or cultist was the highest level of injustice. If it was accidental, they shouldn't have taken the corpse away; a sincere apology to the family would have eased their pain.
Re: Six Policemen In Custody For Killing 33-year-old (Pictured) by bellville: 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
Let justice prevail. Shooting him was bad enough, labelling him an armed robber or cultist was the highest level of injustice. If it was accidental, they shouldn't have taken the corpse away; a sincere apology to the family would have eased their pain.

Shop for books online. Check my signature.
Re: Six Policemen In Custody For Killing 33-year-old (Pictured) by Kunleskey(m): 2:17am On Oct 07, 2015
ijustdey:

the person below you did need the space more than I do cool
eiya! next time i will use the space

(1) (2) (Reply)

51 People Arrested In Abuja For Raising False Alarm Over 'Missing Private Parts’ / We Have Missed Ese – Classmates / Police Offer £20k Reward For Information In The Murder Of 16yr-old Boy In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.