Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

We Have Missed Ese – Classmates - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Have Missed Ese – Classmates (15274 Views)

SS1 Student Gang-raped By 4 Classmates After Taking "Gegemu" / Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage / Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by catchfun: 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
Schoolmates and friends of Ese Oruru on Wednesday said they were still in shock over her abduction and forceful marriage to a Kano-based man.
When The Nation visited the Central Epie Secondary School, Opolo, where Ese was an SSS 1 student before her sudden disappearance, normal academic and social activities were ongoing in the school.
There were indications that the abducted girl must have lived a quiet life in the school as most of the students claimed they did not know her.
After making inquiries, a student took our correspondent to three students in SSS 1 whom she identified as Ese’s friends.
The friends, who identified themselves simply as Faith, Esther and Ebiyomi, said they were shocked at the way their friend was taken away.
However, Faith said she was happy that the puzzle about her disappearance had been resolved and she was on her way back.
She said they had made an arrangement to go to the girl’s house and receive her.
“We have missed her. I am happy we are going to see her again. I was very shocked when I heard about the story, though I did not believe it at first.
“After school that day I rushed to her parents’ house to confirm what I heard in school. When I got to their house I met her father who narrated the story to me. It was really sad,” she said.
Faith said it was not true that Ese eloped with the Kano-based man, adding that she never discussed anything relating to love with them.

http://thenationonlineng.net/we-have-missed-ese-classmates/
Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by catchfun: 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
No worry u go see soon
Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by haywire07(m): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
Useless sanctimony

Y didn't dey go and meet her since 2014.
Now d girl is as popular as olajumoke den dey started missing her

3 Likes

Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by ozoigbondu: 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
I hope they know A.boki don give am belle

Castrate that a.boki angry angry

8 Likes

Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by Adaowerri111: 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ese don overtake olajumoke from no where lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by emamos: 5:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
haywire07:
Useless sanctimony
Y didn't dey go and meet her since 2014. Now d girl is as popular as olajumoke den dey started missing her

2 Likes

Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by ShitHead(m): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sanusi misses her more

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by devigblegble: 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
Smh
Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by Wuuworld(m): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
BUHARI sef

7 Likes

Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by Ehins22(m): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
sad
Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by Jediel1(m): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
This makes me remember one Emir lyk dat. "i no type person name oo"

2 Likes

Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by mrlaw93(m): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
This Ese is just another Olajumoke. What is she hawking again
Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by bqlekan(m): 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
Enough of this Ese jhur.. irrelevances making fp lately.. mtceeew undecided
Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by bastien: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
Lol, weitin they miss about her? Giving them head or servicing em?

Rubbish
Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by AustinBlinks(m): 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
Propaganda.... They're trying so hard to make us believe the girl had a good and happy life.We know better!
Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by virus05(m): 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
sad
Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by chemmerfrank(m): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
What a stupid news...i see you all just know how to blow things out of proportion..

No investigative journalism..just hype one news all day...shame

1 Like

Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by neonly: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sanusi y now

2 Likes

Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by funkyrash(m): 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
Is it because she's everywhere now?
Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by Jacks14: 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
[quote author=emamos post=43421210][/quote]the girl srf ugly pass olajumoke I wonder what that aboki guy c on her.... just my opinion quote me n die
Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
chemmerfrank:
What a stupid news...i see you all just know how to blow things out of proportion..

No investigative journalism..just hype one news all day...shame
You dey mind dem? Annoying journalists.
Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by Moneyhatesme(m): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
Jacks14:
the girl srf ugly pass olajumoke I wonder what that aboki guy c on her.... just my opinion quote me n die
Guy i wan die
Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by lakamua: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
Are nigerian youths just idle or they actually getting more stewpid by d day. Dnt u hv better things to do than to bore us with unimportant stewpid news. How does ese affect your life. Alot of mad people indeed in our mist

3 Likes

Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by zainabxel(f): 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
hmmmmmn
Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by ipledge10(m): 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
Now I see why Nigeria is somehow backward with all the resources we have...please nobody should tell me Nigeria have human resources because,half of Nigerian youth are useless...jumoke news in more in the air...na ese news now...I think the mod are really clueless. ..go to business section,travel,agriculture section if you think you need something on front page

1 Like

Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by oboy3(m): 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
AustinBlinks:
Propaganda.... They're trying so hard to make us believe the girl had a good and happy life.We know better!
so even if her life is not that good and happy,is it now enough reason for abokina to eolpe with an underage and even go as far as impregnating her without the consent of her parents?

1 Like

Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by delightf(f): 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
ozoigbondu:
I hope they know A.boki don give am belle ..........very funny no be only aboki but thug

Castrate that a.boki angry angry
Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
Buhari, why?
Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by tgmservice: 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
I hope say no bi does aboki boys students 4 her class don dey miss to lash her punna
Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by anwo247: 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
ShitHead:
Sanusi misses her more

grin

1 Like

Re: We Have Missed Ese – Classmates by rawtouch: 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
E go shock the classmates say the ese girl go form not knowing when they meet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prisoners Escape As Rainstorm Destroys Custodial Centre In Niger / Angela Nkechi Igwetu: Family Asks Police To Go After Garki Abuja Hospital / 20 Feared Dead As Cross River, Ebonyi Communities Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.