Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Aisha Jumia Alhassan Exposed - Minister To Be - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Jumia Alhassan Exposed - Minister To Be (10873 Views)

Why Apc’s Alhassan Was Declared Taraba Governor — Tribunal / Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner / Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Jumia Alhassan Exposed - Minister To Be by nationwide1(m): 4:44am On Oct 07, 2015
zik4ever:
Once you join APC you are clean and sinless. I pity those that didn’t decamp early!. Ok, some may even decamp to APC before the supplementary list or other political appointments like Boards of Federal parastatals. My current State Governor lost PDP primaries and was wise enough to decamp to APC and won the election. His personality has not changed at all but since the party platform has changed, he is a saint. Another Senator who saw the handwriting on the wall ran to APC and said he was joining "the wind of change". Today, he is one of those leading the anti-Saraki group in the Senate and he is addressed as a progressive. The ministerial list includes ex-PDP this and ex-PDP that. At least 2 ex-PDP Chairmen are prominent members of APC today but they dropped everything PDP from their political genes and became new born patriots as soon as they joined APC. Even the new Presidential Adviser to the Senate who accompanied the Chief of Staff to deliver the list of Ministers to Saraki was PDP until just before the election. He decamped and has been duly recognized/rewarded. Once you decamp and change party uniform, you are a progressive. I love Naija!
I guess you are from Benue State.

I have a lot of friends who are political juggernauts so I know the political history of the state to some extent.
Re: Aisha Jumia Alhassan Exposed - Minister To Be by ozo13(m): 4:47am On Oct 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I'm looking into it
EFCC Boss!!! grin
Re: Aisha Jumia Alhassan Exposed - Minister To Be by nationwide1(m): 4:52am On Oct 07, 2015
hinwazaka:
In this administration the past is the past, except otherwise. Let's judge them based on their performance in the next four years. Everyone of the 21 nominees has erred either consciously or unconsciously. They are all dirty, everyone of them, but the fact is we can't affect or influence their nomination. So we just have to watch, wait and see what they will bring to the table in this 4 years.
How do you speak like this? So history is not important in the political career of a person? That happens only in APC because as far as I know, in many countries, persons with defective history such as hers cannot stand for councilorship election.

With opinions like yours, we cannot have change perhaps until after 2023.
Re: Aisha Jumia Alhassan Exposed - Minister To Be by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:45am On Oct 07, 2015
hinwazaka:
In this administration the past is the past, except otherwise. Let's judge them based on their performance in the next four years. Everyone of the 21 nominees has erred either consciously or unconsciously. They are all dirty, everyone of them, but the fact is we can't affect or influence their nomination. So we just have to watch, wait and see what they will bring to the table in this 4 years.
will u forgive deziani If buhari appoints her minister will u say the same thing

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Jumia Alhassan Exposed - Minister To Be by Frankiss44(m): 7:10am On Oct 07, 2015
LordMecuzy:
@OP you created your account just a week ago you Don begin rush create this kind thread

Attack the message and not the messenger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Jumia Alhassan Exposed - Minister To Be by Frankiss44(m): 7:11am On Oct 07, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
will u forgive deziani If buhari appoints her minister will u say the same thing

Don't mind those double standard hypocritical fools...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Jumia Alhassan Exposed - Minister To Be by orunto27: 7:11am On Oct 07, 2015
This is very serious. The NASS should not confirm this please. And if they have done so, they should withdraw their confirmation immediately. Aisha will be worse than Alison. Nigerian women are becoming horrible monsters.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Jumia Alhassan Exposed - Minister To Be by HzRF(m): 7:19am On Oct 07, 2015
zik4ever:
I pity Nigerians who insult each other because of politicians. Most of them are one and the same. Some people decamped to other parties due to issues with the party in ONLY their state -at heart, they have maintained their greed and networks. Watch out, across the party divide, the Senators and nominees will sort things out, strike deals and shake hands/smile to the Banks and to the brim. As we are here debating, they are meeting to arrange how next week screening will be.
Before 2015 election I was everywhere on NL defending Pdp

Only for Pdp to connive with Saraki one of the people that destroy Pdp

Itz den it dawn on me this pple after using their time dey still using we youth time ND hoping to use our future

Imagine that line up

Pdp that u will expect to make things better will be get D reason why they are in the Senate :to become richer
Re: Aisha Jumia Alhassan Exposed - Minister To Be by HopeAtHand: 7:46am On Oct 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I'm looking into it

Oh lawd of mercy..see your epic response..

Investigator extraordinaire. grin grin

I like your calling, especially given the fact you're rooting for people like Wike, Diezani, Mama Peace and GEJ..you really know how to handpick. undecided
Re: Aisha Jumia Alhassan Exposed - Minister To Be by mrmetoo1: 7:56am On Oct 07, 2015
Meanwhile only the OP has this information.. awesome. Basically she had access to billions of dollars as chief registrar of federal high court in Abuja.. wonderful!! Does this make sense to anybody??

1 Like

Re: Aisha Jumia Alhassan Exposed - Minister To Be by genearts(m): 8:01am On Oct 07, 2015
AbuEzeFemi:
In 2007 the National Juditial Council NJC rejected and refused her to be appointed a Judge at FCT High court after investigation provded her involvement in Serious graft and bribery (corruption
Property she owns out weights her salary in Billions of dollars as gave contracts to her own company as Pam Sec

Give us links let us see for ourselves
Re: Aisha Jumia Alhassan Exposed - Minister To Be by deSika(m): 8:52am On Oct 07, 2015
hinwazaka:
why is the past not the past with Saraki
Re: Aisha Jumia Alhassan Exposed - Minister To Be by Koolmexxi(m): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2015
In Nigeria all politicians are d same because at the end of the d one thing comes first, personal interests. Dey use d umbrella to shield the run and sun wen d weather isn't so favourable and dey quickly dispose dat for the broom wen flies come calling. ..
Re: Aisha Jumia Alhassan Exposed - Minister To Be by tuk2ato(m): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
Exactly! That is what i always try to tell people that follow APC blindly.
zik4ever:
Once you join APC you are clean and sinless. I pity those that didn’t decamp early!. Ok, some may even decamp to APC before the supplementary list or other political appointments like Boards of Federal parastatals. My current State Governor lost PDP primaries and was wise enough to decamp to APC and won the election. His personality has not changed at all but since the party platform has changed, he is a saint. Another Senator who saw the handwriting on the wall ran to APC and said he was joining "the wind of change". Today, he is one of those leading the anti-Saraki group in the Senate and he is addressed as a progressive. The ministerial list includes ex-PDP this and ex-PDP that. At least 2 ex-PDP Chairmen are prominent members of APC today but they dropped everything PDP from their political genes and became new born patriots as soon as they joined APC. Even the new Presidential Adviser to the Senate who accompanied the Chief of Staff to deliver the list of Ministers to Saraki was PDP until just before the election. He decamped and has been duly recognized/rewarded. Once you decamp and change party uniform, you are a progressive. I love Naija!
Re: Aisha Jumia Alhassan Exposed - Minister To Be by evansvenus(m): 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mehn! Nigerian women are becoming something else! What a nice expository piece...oga tonye barcanista give us a well balanced article..let nigerians see through this monster that would soon be made "minister"
Re: Aisha Jumia Alhassan Exposed - Minister To Be by evansvenus(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
"change" mantra is gradually becoming a joke.
Re: Aisha Jumia Alhassan Exposed - Minister To Be by mexzzy47(m): 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
hinwazaka:

is this applicable to Diezani Alison Madueke and Co? if No then your guess is as good as mine...... Ndi Ara
Re: Aisha Jumia Alhassan Exposed - Minister To Be by Mcowubaba: 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
AbuEzeFemi:
In 2007 the National Juditial Council NJC rejected and refused her to be appointed a Judge at FCT High court after investigation provded her involvement in Serious graft and bribery (corruption
Property she owns out weights her salary in Billions of dollars as gave contracts to her own company as Pam Sec
I am a non-partisan politics enthusiast..
But it is issues like this that make me doubt APC's sincerity in their change mantra cheesy
APC members like forming Saints, but many are Dirtier than the "so called" dirty people.. lipsrsealed
Re: Aisha Jumia Alhassan Exposed - Minister To Be by Joeace3000(m): 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
If anyone says stuffs without any proof to back them....that person is a joker to me.

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Aisha Jumia Alhassan Exposed - Minister To Be by AbuEzeFemi(m): 9:05am On Oct 09, 2015
AbuEzeFemi:
She was Chief Registrar in FCT high court and graft and corruption even embilizement

In 2005 she was arrested by the EFCC for graft she even returned some loot
Re: Aisha Jumia Alhassan Exposed - Minister To Be by AbuEzeFemi(m): 9:11am On Oct 09, 2015
In 2004 Aisha was appointed Chief Registrar CR, she cancelled all contracts and uptil date refused to pay hardworking contractors
In 2005 she rewarded the construction of the Equity Complex Consrtuction project to her company and paid them about 15 billion to build a 8 room confrence complex with 100% full payment at project remained uncompleted after 8 years
Pls investigate more
Re: Aisha Jumia Alhassan Exposed - Minister To Be by AbuEzeFemi(m): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
malton:
Quite revealing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘NHIS On The Brink Of Collapse’ – Governing Council Raises The Alarm / Oby Ezekwesili: "Citizens Of Nigeria Are Not Ready For Good Governance" / PDP Presidential Campaign Train Moves To Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.