Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,992 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Police Uncovers Plans To Protest Amaechi’s Ministerial Nomination - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Uncovers Plans To Protest Amaechi’s Ministerial Nomination (24242 Views)

Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) / What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! / Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Uncovers Plans To Protest Amaechi’s Ministerial Nomination by M4gunners: 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
gwales:
The slayer of jonathan/mama piss

The lion of Niger delta

The general of common sense revolution

I swear with everything i have no be our own Niger Delta. Who make am Lion for Niger Delta?

1 Like

Re: Police Uncovers Plans To Protest Amaechi’s Ministerial Nomination by Lakeland4321: 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
CharlesPhc:

What right does the Nigerian Police, Rivers State Command have to stop the Rivers Citizens from expressing their displeasure if they so wish? Are we in the Military Era?

The duty of the Police is to ensure violence free protest by seeing to it that both camps aviod any act that may breach public peace during the protest and not to warn that people should not protest.
that is the point, it is obvious it will not be violence free and the police know this. I support them stopping it now by being proactive.
Re: Police Uncovers Plans To Protest Amaechi’s Ministerial Nomination by Lakeland4321: 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
Tomjazzy2:
I hope they make Ameachi the Minister of works, we need more monorail projects in this country cheesy
I suspect niger delta affairs, interior or education
Re: Police Uncovers Plans To Protest Amaechi’s Ministerial Nomination by lumeneng22: 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
No need to protest anything if the 8th assembly really want to be transparent and join Pm in fighting corruption then we will know from their screening of this Roti I Abudulahi Amechi.

1 Like

Re: Police Uncovers Plans To Protest Amaechi’s Ministerial Nomination by frankyychiji(f): 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Igbos are very foolish
ashawo kobo kobo. Aids is real.

2 Likes

Re: Police Uncovers Plans To Protest Amaechi’s Ministerial Nomination by ODUBEZE: 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
Paid police men! Are they the only ones protesting? why didn't U go and stop OYO APC from protesting Shittu?
Jobless force men.
Re: Police Uncovers Plans To Protest Amaechi’s Ministerial Nomination by 247notire(m): 11:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
CreampieAngela:
My parents are very foolish
Fixed!
Re: Police Uncovers Plans To Protest Amaechi’s Ministerial Nomination by deejahdiamond: 12:22am On Oct 07, 2015
Nnemuka:
Ena Ofugara

AMAECHI'S CONSOLATION PRICE/MUCH ADO ABOUT NOISEMAKING
He get luck say him name dey the minister list. He for die for we hand.
However, no be Minister wey Orubebe, Maku, Akunyili etc dey resign from just to CONTEST for Senate or Governorship? Is there something I am missing?
Amaechi sha, if he agree to say the truth, if to say thm show am this future, he for sit down, enjoy his governorship and continu the name he made in first tenure, and then after second tenure of peace, move on to the senate like Akpabio and be a demi-god in Rivers state as well as leader of the Niger Delta.
Instead he is pariah in his state, and seen as Judas Ischariot in the Niger Delta
But I congratulat him. He was promised Presidency, then VP then chief of staff, then SGF. But last last, in the spirit of "at all at all na weensh", in the spirit of "a breast in hand is worth two in the bra", in the spirit of "provision store is better than kiosk" in the spirit of "half bread is
better than full chinchin" Amaechi will call minister "victory"....

Ena you try well grin grin grin grin grin
so simply he choose his path makes him a judas? All this praises mankind will give to him will it give him the tickect of seeing God you wailers just wail on everything without good reasons. I sorry for u o wailing without direction.
Re: Police Uncovers Plans To Protest Amaechi’s Ministerial Nomination by deejahdiamond: 12:30am On Oct 07, 2015
CharlesPhc:

What right does the Nigerian Police, Rivers State Command have to stop the Rivers Citizens from expressing their displeasure if they so wish? Are we in the Military Era?

The duty of the Police is to ensure violence free protest by seeing to it that both camps aviod any act that may breach public peace during the protest and not to warn that people should not protest.
what's good for the goose is good for the ganger when Mbu was incharge I belive u were happy then but now that power has changed hands nig police re now stupid lol like it goes wike and mama peace played their tune of music and they danced happily now amechi will play his tune of music.
Re: Police Uncovers Plans To Protest Amaechi’s Ministerial Nomination by deejahdiamond: 12:35am On Oct 07, 2015
ODUBEZE:
Paid police men! Are they the only ones protesting? why didn't U go and stop OYO APC from protesting Shittu?
Jobless force men.
I believe when mbu was incharge all he did in ur eyes was perfect but now power has changed hands nig police. Ve been bought smh karma never misses an address.
Re: Police Uncovers Plans To Protest Amaechi’s Ministerial Nomination by DrHighchief(m): 12:56am On Oct 07, 2015
All hail d lion of Ubima. He will make a good minister. All d good projects u executed speaks for u. The best governor Rivers state have had. I greet u d Lion of Ubima, d Jagaban of Niger Delta...carry go joor
Re: Police Uncovers Plans To Protest Amaechi’s Ministerial Nomination by CharlesPhc: 2:27am On Oct 07, 2015
size40:

On what ground are those who want to carry out the protest against Amaechi protesting. That Wike is saint or Angel from Heaven? We are no longer in GEJ's era where impunity reign supreme. Where there was complete breakdown of law and order in my state, Rivers state. Anybody who tries that will be seriously death with.The all d media blackmail against Amaechi have all failed them. And now they want to use violence. They should try and see. Amaechi will be made a minister and they will all perish in frustration.

Found out the expected or supposed protest is actually planned by APC members who feels Amaechi should let Tam David -West be appointed Minister while he (Amaechi) should be appointed an Ambassador
Re: Police Uncovers Plans To Protest Amaechi’s Ministerial Nomination by koolly009: 7:38am On Oct 07, 2015
Learn to speak & write : German, French, Spanish, portuguese, Russian, Italian, Chinese, English and Nigerian languages i.e, Hausa, Yoruba & Igbo. 
+ Preparation class for TOEFL, IELTS, DELF, DALF & Zert Deutsch. 
+ German re-union visa preparatory class. 
+ Apply for undergraduates / ‎masters study in Germany. 

Address:        B - Close, 1st Avenue, Gwarinpa. 
Mr Kolade.   : 08035949272‎
Re: Police Uncovers Plans To Protest Amaechi’s Ministerial Nomination by Enahi(f): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2015
Hehehe Amechi the Minister of looters go am.
Re: Police Uncovers Plans To Protest Amaechi’s Ministerial Nomination by bummyla(m): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
peaceful demonstrations are part of democratic governance! why threaten them!? http://www.bummyla.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose Commissions A Road Named After Him In Ekiti (Photos) / Buhari May Sideline EFCC, ICPC In Loot Recovery / Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.