Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) (24205 Views)

Senator George Akume Distributes Shoes, Slippers To His Constituents (pics) / Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents / Andy Ubah Gives Cars To APC Leaders In Anambra Ahead Of Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by henryanna36: 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
Akwa Ibom House of Assembly Speaker Hon. Onofiok Luke held a thanksgiving session in his constituency this week.He lavished his constituents with various gifts.Below is what Akpan wrote...

'These are gifts from the AKHA Speaker, Hon. Onofiok Luke to his constituents during a Thanksgiving session.
With his status, I think he's surpassing Akpabio and showing the rest of them politicians in AKS PDP how to be a giver.

As for Gov. Udom, we've stopped excusing his stinginess on the basis of being an economist/Accountant.
We know he doesn't mind spending billions on projects that are personal to him, constructing his Mansions, refurbishing the hospital he was born in, constructing roads that lead to his house, rebuilding the secondary school his wife attended and favouring those students in competitive occasions, etc.

So we know it's not a matter of lack of money but, Priorities.
For you can tell what matters most to any man from the direction of his investment.

Let him at least pay salaries and pensions that are pending, that's official, he can hoard the rest of the money for his family, friends and loved ones... Afterall, come 2019, he might have nothing to lose.

Sosongo'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/check-out-gifts-akwa-ibom-speaker.html

Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by henryanna36: 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2016

Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by tempest01(m): 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
This man has intentions for 2019...and I make bold to say he will win convincingly.

11 Likes

Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by SenJoe(m): 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by XXLDICK(m): 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
When will these people start building industries as constituency project.

Kudos to him sha. At least, he is better than those that embezzle all their constituency project

9 Likes

Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by Xc90: 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
I see. Good for him
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by iluvpomo(m): 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
Steal millions of the constituents's money. To then appease them, buy them gifts spending just a few thousands undecided

16 Likes

Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by anonym0us: 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
Represented tusker republic my ex students union government president..well done

10 Likes

Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
Wow..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by adonbilivit: 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
nothing goes for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by beadaholic(f): 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
Just 2 comments and it's on FP!

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by Doctor0071(m): 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
tempest01:
This man has intentions for 2019...and I make bold to say he will win convincingly.
na same things dey my mind oo

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by SexyNairalander: 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
booked
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by Aniedi30(m): 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
Oh see people christmas gift..... our money our vote now see our money going for people were sabi person oh Abasi mmi Wat of people were no get person no food for them no car no bus no keke father bring who go sabi me next year in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by berrystunn(m): 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mmm
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by fkdmods: 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
Complete and utter rubbish. This is not how to grow a society. Nigeria is building a beggar state. Everyone seems to always have their hands out. What a country.

6 Likes

Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by Wolexdey(m): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nigeria has little to show for her wealth...

Are these the set of leaders taking this Nation to the Promise Land...

See gift ooo... Someone said Nigeria is a Family business!
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by purem(m): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
To me giving dis ppl dis type of
Gift is lyk Putin pure water inside
The sea..............

Wht abt d less privilege??

Tho I can't tnk im cos e didn't gime 1
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by pennytrate: 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
[I]→ I wish I can get one of those sad °↫ [/i]

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by candidbabe(f): 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
That's the way to go. Nice one
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by Wolexdey(m): 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
fkdmods:
Complete and utter rubbish. This is not how to grow a society. Nigeria is building a beggar state. Everyone seems to always have their hands out. What a country.

Seriously!
What a Country

3 Likes

Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by Opinedecandid(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nice, God-fearing and generous man.

God bless you.
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by falconey(m): 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
i thought government have no money
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
sheer window dressing
gullible citizens
The viscous circle of poverty thickens
Lord help us

3 Likes

Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by fkdmods: 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
Wolexdey:

Seriously!
What a Country

It is just amazing.
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by PIPPROF(m): 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
young energetic politician

just build2-5 molecular refineries and a serious Gas Processing facility and see Akwa Ibom Explode with devt

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by miqos02(m): 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
ok
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by weblord1900: 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nice one
Re: Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) by Wolexdey(m): 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
fkdmods:

It is just amazing.

Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do / EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano / FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.