Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

I Am The First Yoruba Actress To Live In Lekki Phase One, I Can’t Be Broke – Liz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am The First Yoruba Actress To Live In Lekki Phase One, I Can’t Be Broke – Liz (1851 Views)

Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) / Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic / Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The First Yoruba Actress To Live In Lekki Phase One, I Can’t Be Broke – Liz by dtermined(m): 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2015

Popular yoruba actress, Liz Anjorin, has defended the rumour emanating everywhere that she has gone broke as she has allegedly closed down her shop, sold off her cars and is now selling local gin popularly called paraga.
The actress said this in response to the story saying that she is a pretty damsel and as such, she can never be broke.

“I have three solid cars. I drive an Envogue, a Chrysler and an Xterra. I am even about buying the fourth car. How would anybody think I am broke? I am almost tempted to curse all those peddling this rumour about me. They are just crazy people.

“I don’t have a paraga shop. I don’t know where they got the story from. Of all the actresses that have clothing business, just three dresses from my shop would just be equal to the amount they spent on their shops. My shop is worth well over N80m. Can any paraga seller afford the things I wear? I don’t want to brag but people should respect themselves.

“I think an enemy of progress is spreading this rumour. Anybody who doesn’t like me should go and hug a transformer. I just shot a soap recently; I also released a video. If I am broke, would I be spending millions on these projects?

“I have never borrowed money from anybody. I am living large, I live at Ikoyi. I was the first Yoruba actress to have lived at Lekki Phase One (Lagos). I am the first to have a shop. On top of it all, I am a very pretty girl, I can never be poor. Even without me working, I can never be poor. I can only be broke if there is no God,” she said.

Naija cant do without their sketchy rumours about Celebrities....Thank God she had defended herself now.

http://infogistz..com.ng/2015/10/i-am-first-yoruba-actress-to-live-in.html
Re: I Am The First Yoruba Actress To Live In Lekki Phase One, I Can’t Be Broke – Liz by loomer: 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
As long as you no open account then start beg the masses money wen time reach.
Re: I Am The First Yoruba Actress To Live In Lekki Phase One, I Can’t Be Broke – Liz by VickyRotex(f): 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
To me, this is Call and Response.

All these celebrities and publicity stunts.

They'll arrange for people to say negative things about them, so they can in turn, come out and boast of things they have/don't have.
Re: I Am The First Yoruba Actress To Live In Lekki Phase One, I Can’t Be Broke – Liz by Niyeal(m): 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
Sense+less= senseless
Re: I Am The First Yoruba Actress To Live In Lekki Phase One, I Can’t Be Broke – Liz by lafredo(m): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
Why is she trying so much to depend herself?
Re: I Am The First Yoruba Actress To Live In Lekki Phase One, I Can’t Be Broke – Liz by Republlican(f): 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
This Leki place done suffer
Re: I Am The First Yoruba Actress To Live In Lekki Phase One, I Can’t Be Broke – Liz by hatux: 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
"I am the first to have a shop" Are you kidding me
Re: I Am The First Yoruba Actress To Live In Lekki Phase One, I Can’t Be Broke – Liz by Yustash001(m): 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
As if we don't know she's an Olosho...

1 Like

Re: I Am The First Yoruba Actress To Live In Lekki Phase One, I Can’t Be Broke – Liz by benita007: 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
till EFCC arrests you,I can't believe you are rich tongue
Re: I Am The First Yoruba Actress To Live In Lekki Phase One, I Can’t Be Broke – Liz by IAmXcessiz(m): 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
make we jump inside lagoon cos you dey live for lekki phase 1??
Re: I Am The First Yoruba Actress To Live In Lekki Phase One, I Can’t Be Broke – Liz by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 07, 2015
mtcheew..i no kno am sef
Re: I Am The First Yoruba Actress To Live In Lekki Phase One, I Can’t Be Broke – Liz by donpisky: 4:05am On Oct 07, 2015
What is so special about lekki phase one?
Re: I Am The First Yoruba Actress To Live In Lekki Phase One, I Can’t Be Broke – Liz by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 07, 2015
donpisky:
What is so special about lekki phase one?
PEOPLE who live their don't dream.
LABOURERS dey help them shiit their shiit.

Them ne dey fart.
And they never die

(1) (Reply)

Helen Paul "Reacts" To Ali Baba's Reply / ★ Singer Tekno Releases Official Statement On Messy S*x Scandal / We Have Forgiven Ibinabo Fiberesi­ma - Dr Suraj Giwa's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.