Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

Satguru And Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satguru And Pastor Adeboye (1537 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) / Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satguru And Pastor Adeboye by odemo(m): 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2009
a post was placed on www.news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=1841&z=17 quoting satguru maharajji saying pastor Enoch Adeboye of the redeemed christian church is his spiritual son.
Re: Satguru And Pastor Adeboye by banom(m): 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2009
odemo:

a post was placed on www.news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=1841&z=17 quoting satguru maharajji saying pastor Enoch Adeboye of the redeemed christian church is his spiritual son.

So without being told, you dont know that Adeboye is an occultic man.
Re: Satguru And Pastor Adeboye by noetic1: 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2009
banom:

So without being told, you dont know that Adeboye is an occultic man.

any evidence to buttress this?
Re: Satguru And Pastor Adeboye by banom(m): 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2009
n_o_e_t_ic:

any evidence to buttress this?

You sound very funny to me, For 8yrs in power, Obasanjo an obvious devilish and occultic man was in a big secrete and public romance with your CRIMINAL PSTOR ADEBOYE.
Re: Satguru And Pastor Adeboye by reindeer: 11:35pm On Apr 22, 2009
how boring, another beef story,
Re: Satguru And Pastor Adeboye by noetic1: 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2009
banom:

You sound very funny to me, For 8yrs in power, Obasanjo an obvious devilish and occultic man was in a big secrete and public romance with your CRIMINAL PSTOR ADEBOYE.
i have no evidence to the contrary, but ur deductions reflect a lack of reasoning capacity and unintelligence.

can i also assume that since u share the same opinion with mukina and blabs, that u are correspondingly a maladroit, senseless apologist and an uninformed bigot of allah who abuses simple privileges (mukina) and a paedophile propagator (blabs)?

i dont tink u are any of these things cos i have no evidence. so also is Adeboye exonerated.
Re: Satguru And Pastor Adeboye by maddock(m): 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2009
n_o_e_t_ic:

i have no evidence to the contrary, but ur deductions reflect a lack of reasoning capacity and unintelligence.

can i also assume that since u share the same opinion with mukina and blabs, that u are correspondingly a maladroit, senseless apologist and an uninformed bigot of allah who abuses simple privileges (mukina) and a paedophile propagator (blabs)?

i dont tink u are any of these things cos i have no evidence. so also is Adeboye exonerated.

Thanks noetic,
Still tryin to put together what to say to that dude, but you took the word out of my mouth. Please can anybody recommend where to purchase wisdom, cos am appaled by the massive foolishness in nairaland.
Re: Satguru And Pastor Adeboye by Wordsmith(m): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2009
lol, that banom dude must be perpetually high on some of that guud Sat Guru Cali Green cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Satguru And Pastor Adeboye by Pataki: 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2009
What a heap of applesauce!
Re: Satguru And Pastor Adeboye by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2009
Religion, Politics and the Occult are very much entwined in both ancient and modern societies,

It won't be the first time a widely popular evangelical preacher is alleged to have roots in the occult (na today)

How much do you know of Christmas that you cannot wait to celebrate it, how much do you know of the Virgin mary that she is easier to talk to than Jesus who pegged on the cross for you.

In a restricted sense occult is understood to be an interference with the usual course of physical nature by apparently inadequate means (recitation of formularies, gestures, mixing of incongruous elements, and other mysterious actions), the knowledge of which is obtained through secret communication with the force underlying the universe (God, the Devil, the soul of the world, etc.);

it is the attempt to work miracles not by the power of God, gratuitously communicated to man, but by the use of hidden forces beyond man's control. Its advocates, despairing to move the Deity by supplication, seek the desired result by evoking powers ordinarily reserved to the Deity.

It is a corruption of religion that appears decadent rather than of civilized society. There is nothing to show that in Babylon, Greece, and Rome the use of occult decreased as these nations progressed; on the contrary, it increased as they declined. It is not true that "religion is the despair of occult"; in reality, occult is but a disease of religion.

I grant you this, there are a few of Pastors, Preachers, Miracle-workers, Healers, Men of God that have not dabbled or are not deep in the occult in Nigeria of Today

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Nigeria / Bank Discriminates Against RCCG/Nigerians In New York? / Does God Create Evil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.