Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

I'm In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm In Nigeria (1515 Views)

Please Pray For Me: I Wrecked My Car And I'm In A Sad Situation / Pls I Need Help. I'm In Need Of Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Nigeria by TV01(m): 6:59am On May 21, 2009
And I'd like to meet up - paticularly with KunleOsh and Pastor AIO. God bless TV.
Re: I'm In Nigeria by KunleOshob(m): 2:03pm On May 21, 2009
Nice to know that, you can send me a mail and i would let you know how we can hook up. My address is on my profile. wink Please note that i am based in lagos.
Re: I'm In Nigeria by eghosaobas: 6:56pm On May 21, 2009
let me help you to chose more members. mazaje,ogaga4luv,hubreality,segyemaro,tpia. if you are thinking of forming a church,these ones can fit in as pastors. kunleoshob and segyemaro will be your pastors to make sure no one talk on tithes,hubreality will bring in chris oyakhilome teachings while ogaga and mazaje will be in charge of offerings.the Lord is Good.
Re: I'm In Nigeria by PastorAIO: 2:44pm On May 22, 2009
Alas, I'm not in Nigeria. I'm in the UK actually.

eghosaobas:

let me help you to chose more members. mazaje,ogaga4luv,hubreality,segyemaro,tpia. if you are thinking of forming a church,these ones can fit in as pastors. kunleoshob and segyemaro will be your pastors to make sure no one talk on tithes,hubreality will bring in chris oyakhilome teachings while ogaga and mazaje will be in charge of offerings.the Lord is Good.

. . . sounds like something is biting you.
Re: I'm In Nigeria by TV01(m): 11:29pm On May 25, 2009
Sorry for my absence after my initial post, I got lost in the thick bush of SW Nigeria  cheesy.

Kunle, I'm now back in Lagos for a few days before heading home. I'll mail you as noted.
Pastor, I live in the UK as well, maybe on my return.

Best
TV
Re: I'm In Nigeria by tpiah: 1:21am On May 26, 2009
another one calling tpia?

some people do anything for publicity.

(1) (Reply)

The Rise And Fall Of Kanye West: Illuminati Superstar / 2013 Tafsir Closing Remark By Shiekh Ahmad Abubakar Mahmud Gumi / "Book Of The Law" Puzzle (Aleister Crowley) - New Solution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.