Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Nairalanders, Who Can Help Me Out? I Am In Need Of The Love Of My Life - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairalanders, Who Can Help Me Out? I Am In Need Of The Love Of My Life (666 Views)

Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back / I Am Looking For The Love Of My Life / Gamine; The Love Of My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Who Can Help Me Out? I Am In Need Of The Love Of My Life by johnnyman: 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2009
Hi room, I am John Ayo, from UNAD, Public Administration Students, 24 years old guy, Computer Engineer, Computer Analyst and Computer Consultant, But i am yet to get the person i will love and cherish, and the case is i don't need a girlfrind but a lover. who can hlp me out? My mail is olawale_john2002@yahoo.com, and u can also add olawale_john2002 into your messenger list. I will be appreciative to anybody who will help me, also you can send a text message to this number, 08069548483 or call this number, when the number is not available send a text message. No flashing Please. And you as a person, if you are interested, you can send a text message also, or cll the above written number, Saying From "NairaLand" then i recognise u quick.
Note: I am a Christian, Attending Deeper Life Bible Church, so you know what that means in looking for a match.[i][/i]
Re: Nairalanders, Who Can Help Me Out? I Am In Need Of The Love Of My Life by patwhizkid(f): 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2009
Ok
Re: Nairalanders, Who Can Help Me Out? I Am In Need Of The Love Of My Life by johnnyman: 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2009
You just said ok, agreed to be mine or not, reply back, no contact details.
Try and put at least one
Re: Nairalanders, Who Can Help Me Out? I Am In Need Of The Love Of My Life by patwhizkid(f): 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2009
W8, somebody 'll come in here & give u my details now.
Re: Nairalanders, Who Can Help Me Out? I Am In Need Of The Love Of My Life by johnnyman: 8:05pm On Apr 22, 2009
Can't u post ur details ur self, or let's chat on yahoo messenger, just add my id, olawale_john2002@yahoo.com
Re: Nairalanders, Who Can Help Me Out? I Am In Need Of The Love Of My Life by patwhizkid(f): 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2009
Ok
Re: Nairalanders, Who Can Help Me Out? I Am In Need Of The Love Of My Life by johnnyman: 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2009
You are just sayin ok, ok, ok, do something, reply sending ur contact details or add my address olawale_john2002 to your messenger list
Re: Nairalanders, Who Can Help Me Out? I Am In Need Of The Love Of My Life by patwhizkid(f): 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2009
Plz be patient. Ca ne fait rien!
Re: Nairalanders, Who Can Help Me Out? I Am In Need Of The Love Of My Life by DualCore1: 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2009
Patwhizkid, you wonno help this guy get someone or help him waste his time?
Re: Nairalanders, Who Can Help Me Out? I Am In Need Of The Love Of My Life by patwhizkid(f): 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2009
DC, all of d above.
Re: Nairalanders, Who Can Help Me Out? I Am In Need Of The Love Of My Life by DualCore1: 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2009
over to you johnny.
Re: Nairalanders, Who Can Help Me Out? I Am In Need Of The Love Of My Life by patwhizkid(f): 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2009
Johnny just come!
Re: Nairalanders, Who Can Help Me Out? I Am In Need Of The Love Of My Life by baby4u2(f): 12:25am On Apr 23, 2009
did you try toasting any girl and she refused?
Re: Nairalanders, Who Can Help Me Out? I Am In Need Of The Love Of My Life by sherifatou: 2:39am On Apr 23, 2009
I dont think Deeper allows this kind of hook up.

Unless the church has changed sha.
Re: Nairalanders, Who Can Help Me Out? I Am In Need Of The Love Of My Life by johnnyman: 11:32am On Apr 24, 2009
Hello Contributors,

Thanks be to every one that has given one or more reply on this particular topic i have posted which is not a joking matter, any way to your replies, i have done so, i mean i have toasted ladies, but they have gotten some one, the question is hw can i know a lady that has gotten no lover, and about this Deeper Stuff, You get this that Deeper can't decide on your future, u decide on your future with the grace of God and God's leading by your self, like the Yoruba Adage, "You ammend your attitudes by your self throuh your hands" So Deeper dont help you to look for a lover, they can only help you to pray and through God's leading, they can direct you on your Choice of marriage, may be it is of God or not. And one more thing, before thinking of marriage, you should in one way or the other get into a long term relationship with somebody which is Christian wise meaning "Courtship", and within that period, then you know this relationship can lead to marriage or not.

Most of replies can be redirected to olawale_john2002@yahoo.com

So, i need assistance from the room.

Thanks.
Re: Nairalanders, Who Can Help Me Out? I Am In Need Of The Love Of My Life by johnnyman: 11:35am On May 04, 2009
Hello room, thx all four ur replies, may God almighty be with you.
hv a nice day.

John

(1) (Reply)

Need A Man To Marry / Can We Hook Up / Lets Date (criteria- Xtian,male,funny,humble)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.