Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Must See! - Zimbabwe React To Deziani's Loot - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must See! - Zimbabwe React To Deziani's Loot - Cramjones (3908 Views)

Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke / Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts / Deziani Loot Too Huge To Handle...world Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must See! - Zimbabwe React To Deziani's Loot - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
Here you go!

-CramJones

4 Likes

Re: Must See! - Zimbabwe React To Deziani's Loot - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
Odikwa serious.

3 Likes

Re: Must See! - Zimbabwe React To Deziani's Loot - Cramjones by bobbydbobo: 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
Huh
Re: Must See! - Zimbabwe React To Deziani's Loot - Cramjones by Lamasta(m): 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
Both Nigeria as a nation, Buhari as its President and Diezani a former Minister are all thieves who gets caught is the cuprit all na thief::::::::::

QUOTE ME ANYWHERE I SAID SO

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Must See! - Zimbabwe React To Deziani's Loot - Cramjones by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
Click like if you believe cramjones is a m a d man, or share if you believe he's m a d and f o o l I s h". Quote me anywhere

17 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Must See! - Zimbabwe React To Deziani's Loot - Cramjones by resty4(m): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Must See! - Zimbabwe React To Deziani's Loot - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
see the level of shame this woman has brought to our country.. smh

1 Like

Re: Must See! - Zimbabwe React To Deziani's Loot - Cramjones by Ezerbullet(m): 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
But this woman get mind o.. ahan
Re: Must See! - Zimbabwe React To Deziani's Loot - Cramjones by WETINUSABI: 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
"Diezlionaire" na international champion when it comes to corruption.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Must See! - Zimbabwe React To Deziani's Loot - Cramjones by yanabasee(m): 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mercie97:
see the level of shame this woman has brought to our country.. smh

She didn't bring any shame to you or the nation...
She might have placed her hands on few illegal money/businesses... But she was the former petroleum minister and that is exactly where the Nigeria's money is coming from...

Understand that, many who are after her, are the same people who might have in one way or the other tried to scale through her, which she might have declined them their larcenous projects...

5 Likes

Re: Must See! - Zimbabwe React To Deziani's Loot - Cramjones by Singingbae(m): 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
Abegiii....

Stop

Which bank harbour that amount sev.... The bank need to be closed down
Re: Must See! - Zimbabwe React To Deziani's Loot - Cramjones by sammyj: 11:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
Disgrace of womanhood! !! shocked grin
Re: Must See! - Zimbabwe React To Deziani's Loot - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
yanabasee:

She might have placed her hands on few illegal money/businesses... But she was the former petroleum minister and that is exactly where the Nigeria's money is coming from...

Understand that, many who are after her, are the same people who might have in one way or the other tried to scale through her, which she might have declined them their larcenous projects...

Shut your filthy mouth! Typical of Igbo, always trying to shield their corrupt officials or justify their actions.

This is Y none of you will never smell the presidency. Mkpi ekwensu!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must See! - Zimbabwe React To Deziani's Loot - Cramjones by CSTR2: 11:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
Zoharariel:

Shut your filthy mouth! Typical of Igbo, always trying to shield their corrupt officials or justify their actions.

There has not been any igbo president since the civil war and yet your country is a shitthole ruled by monumental thieves and looters of non-igbo origin.
Your current vegetative president said abacha the grand thief is not corrupt.
The joke is on you.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Must See! - Zimbabwe React To Deziani's Loot - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:41am On Oct 07, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Must See! - Zimbabwe React To Deziani's Loot - Cramjones by nastyesco(m): 5:56am On Oct 07, 2015
Chai...e pass Mugabenaire

1 Like

Re: Must See! - Zimbabwe React To Deziani's Loot - Cramjones by PRYCE(m): 5:57am On Oct 07, 2015
Lol# CHAI! What a failed state! A route that Dullarrdinho is clearly steering Nigeria towards!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must See! - Zimbabwe React To Deziani's Loot - Cramjones by Yeske2(m): 6:01am On Oct 07, 2015
yanabasee:

Question is, was she involved?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must See! - Zimbabwe React To Deziani's Loot - Cramjones by lolaxavier(m): 6:09am On Oct 07, 2015
Hilarious
Re: Must See! - Zimbabwe React To Deziani's Loot - Cramjones by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:16am On Oct 07, 2015
I'm just happy this woman was arrested in the UK, not Nigeria. Watch it, her partners that were arrested in Nigeria will get the service of SANs whom will get court orders restraining the EFCC from arresting them. Our judges and lawyers are the real enemies of the judiciary and the fight against corruption. I weep for my country. Just yesterday, the Ghanaian Government suspended 7 judges in their Court of Appeal for being corrupt. Can this happen in Nigeria, without some people saying the President is a tribalist and a religious bigot?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must See! - Zimbabwe React To Deziani's Loot - Cramjones by molydonhenry(m): 6:32am On Oct 07, 2015
Lol... Syntax error. All nigerians r kwarupt, buh Deziani z more kwarupt

1 Like

Re: Must See! - Zimbabwe React To Deziani's Loot - Cramjones by 989900: 6:42am On Oct 07, 2015
yanabasee:

[s]She didn't bring any shame to you or the nation...
She might have placed her hands on few illegal money/businesses... But she was the former petroleum minister and that is exactly where the Nigeria's money is coming from... [/s]

[s]Understand that, many who are after her, are the same people who might have in one way or the other tried to scale through her, which she might have declined them their larcenous projects...[/s]

S H U T U P!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must See! - Zimbabwe React To Deziani's Loot - Cramjones by vrooooom(m): 7:06am On Oct 07, 2015
Nigerians just want to see one of these highfalutin officials who looted the country dry cooling in jail.then we'll know that all these talk of fighting corruption are not mere lip service.
Re: Must See! - Zimbabwe React To Deziani's Loot - Cramjones by Bibidear(f): 7:36am On Oct 07, 2015
Lols,hilarious
Re: Must See! - Zimbabwe React To Deziani's Loot - Cramjones by yanabasee(m): 7:39am On Oct 07, 2015
Zoharariel:

Mods and supper mods.... Hope u guys are seeing this? If I was the one who did this... I'd be ban for months. I've been dropping my opinions without insulting anybody, but ppl will quote me and insult me and they're not banned. Hmmmm...
Re: Must See! - Zimbabwe React To Deziani's Loot - Cramjones by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:41am On Oct 07, 2015
Zoharariel:

"omo ale".
Re: Must See! - Zimbabwe React To Deziani's Loot - Cramjones by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:55am On Oct 07, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I'm just happy this woman was arrested in the UK, not Nigeria. Watch it, her partners that were arrested in Nigeria will get the service of SANs whom will get court orders restraining the EFCC from arresting them. Our judges and lawyers are the real enemies of the judiciary and the fight against corruption. I weep for my country. Just yesterday, the Ghanaian Government suspended 7 judges in their Court of Appeal for being corrupt. Can this happen in Nigeria, without some people saying the President is a tribalist and a religious bigot?
"who are the corrupt judges if not the fu la Nis"?
Re: Must See! - Zimbabwe React To Deziani's Loot - Cramjones by ayindejimmy(m): 8:00am On Oct 07, 2015
yanabasee:

Yea. I get.
People like the British SOCA that arrested her... Abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must See! - Zimbabwe React To Deziani's Loot - Cramjones by StepTwo: 8:14am On Oct 07, 2015
and who says Zimbabweans did that pix?

Re: Must See! - Zimbabwe React To Deziani's Loot - Cramjones by lmm4real: 9:03am On Oct 07, 2015
Chai na only she waker come in deed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SARAKI: Is This His Near End (PHOTOS) / BREAKING NEWS: 52 Senior Lawyers To Storm Abuja Court In Defence Of IPOB Leader, / Biafra: Remove Delta From Your Map – Governor Okowa’s Aide Warns MASSOB, IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.