Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts (47215 Views)

DEZIANI: Quick Irrefutable Facts. / Before Evil People Say More On Diezani: Quick Irrefutable Facts / Evil People And Ghosts Polluted My Office – Lagos PDP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
By Ena Ofugara

BEFORE EVIL PEOPLE SAY MORE ON DEZIANI: Quick Irrefutable facts.

1. She has not used pathos nor appealed for anyone's sympathy. She is just a sick woman that even delayed her hospital photos till obviously a slight break from the chemo. While in office she was undergoing chemo in the UK. The cancer seems to have progressed....sadly.

2. She has not sought an injunction from any courts that would stop her prosecution

3. Sick people are prosecuted. Buhari's army even courtmartials dead soldiers. Deziani has not told anyone she cannot attend a trial.

4. Deziani is in the UK, same place that jailed Ibori and was prosecuting Late Alamieseigha. UK that has extradition agreement with Nigeria.

5. Deziani is facing ZERO charges in the UK.

6. The senate cleared NNPC of any fraud under Deziani.

7. External world-reputed auditors audited Deziani's NNPC. They did not find her wanting.

8. For 6 Months Oshiomole and Co have been unable to bring up charges against her.

9. We understand that more international auditors have been commisioned to investigate her. The silence from APC is deafening on this. Could it be they are finding ZERO evidence of wrongdoing?

10. six monthssss 6 MONTHSSS six months after NO WORD of an account or money traced to her. SIX MONTHSSSSSSS.

11. Kachikwu praised Deziani and her initiatives right there when he was made minister.

12. The SUBSIDY FRAUD Buhari and co accused her of, they are paying the same amounts she paid even when crude oil price has been halved.

13. It is the same arrangements for refining fuel abroad etc etc that NNPC is still using...the very same contracts.

14. All vessels she approved to load, Buhari having shot from the hips and banned them, have all been given clean bill of health.

15. The Tompolo she and her government put in charge of waterway security and as some sort of "citizen policing/vigilante" the Buhari government and NIMASA, having reviewed it have stated that Tompolo has the job for the next ten years.

16. Fuel scarcity was minimal in her time of service with prices remaining constant even through Christmas.

17. The fuel queues and black market which only came about by sabotage at the end of their tenure is alive and well now especially outside Lagos. Black market is booming again.

18. The oil theft has not abated a drop since she left, showing the intractability of that malaise and that she is not to blame.

19. Moreover she is not the police that should become GI Jane and go after oil thieves.

20. Again, not one "subsidy cabal" has been linked to her as her company the way Lagos tax collection companies are linked to Tinubu and Fashola.

21. Buhari and Nigeria in six months have not been able to show how removing her has led to increased earnings in any way. They have not told us the barrels declared under her were short. It is same barrels and volume of production.

22. There is evidence of fraud against Fashola, placed on public notice by his successor... SPECIFIC DETAILS OF GROSSLY OVERPAID-FOR WEBSITES, BOREHOLES PRICES ONLY POSSIBLE IN MARS and FOOTBRIDGES PAID FOR BUT NEVER BUILT. There is a standing judicial decision against AMaechi in Rivers. SIX MONTHS AFTER, NOT ONE SPECIFIC FRAUD PUT BESIDE THE NAME OF DEZIANI.

23. Evidence of the MONORAIL OF AMAECHI and FASHOLA TRAINS are there as monuments to their failure. Deziani successfully fixed four refineries to very appreciable extents that BUHARI WAS CREDITED WITH DOING THEM WITH BODY LANGUAGE. While Amaechi's Monorail has been declared a waste of state resources and moneys being voted to clear the Billion naira worth of debris, NONE OF DEZIANI'S PROJECTS HAVE A QUESTION MARK ON THEM.

24. Nigeria has in six months paid TSA 62 Billion which has been FLAGGED by the senate and populace. With same Saraki and Dino Malaye in the 7th Senate, NONE EVER FLAGGED HER PROJECTS. NOT ONE!!!!

25. While people say "the courts have not declared them thieves" on Fashola and Rotimi, those same witches and wizards have condemned THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND ONE OF THE MOST EDUCATED AND ACCOMPLISHED WOMEN EVER IN NIGERIA. Ever ever ever!!!

26. We restate Deziani's Accomplishments

a. She is an architect. How many women architects do you know personally?

b. She has a masters degree from CAMBRIDGE. That is an IVY LEAGUE school. (not some moimoi foreign school)

c. She is THE FIRST FEMALE DIRECTOR OF SHELL EVER EVER EVER.

d. She has held THREE MINISTERIAL POSITIONS SINCE 2007. Transport, Mines and Steel and then the position Amaechi and Tinubu can murder someone over PETROLEUM. Buhari is STEPPING INTO HER SHOES.) That is 8 clear years of meritorious service.

e. SHE IS THE FIRST FEMALE OPEC PRESIDENT EVER EVER EVER!!!!

f. She is the FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT OF GAS EXPORTING COUNTRIES ever.

G. She was Vice President of OPEC before then

h. Should we mention that she is the first female transport minister in Nigeria ever? These are irrefutable. To comment, state the number and give me FACTS only. For beer parlour and tabloid gists of corruption, go to Sunday Akoji's wall. We deal only facts here.

Finally, HER AILMENT IS NOT A JUDICIAL EXCUSE BEFORE LAW. GET BUHARI TO PROSECUTE HER OR GO AND DEEP YOUR HEAD IN AN AJEGUNLE LATRINE if you believe she is guilty. Enough stories of tortoise and squirrel from APC supporters. GEJ is no longer "protecting" her. Press charges or shut the freaking hell up.

Instead una go dey pray make una daughters grow up to be like her, people wey no fit knock her papa or husband gate, wey dey write application to SHELL and them no take them go dey open mouth give who be DIRECTOR for the shell. Government work get insult no be small.

May God stretch forth his healing hands to the loveliest MOST BEAUTIFUL creature to ever be called MINISTER in Nigeria. God heal her please.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Tonyebarcanista
Mizmycoli freeglobe severussnape thesonofmark
ozaoekpe

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206851767466154&id=1035691586&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10206851767466154%3Atl_objid.10206851767466154%3Athid.1035691586%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1448956799%3A4547375469325772355

378 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by zieraw2005(m): 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
Wow! This is ZIERAW Ogaboss! I stole this FTC from those smart Nairalanders. Eg. LadyF, vivianblog, viviangist,amicable09, air force, all the romantic ladies in the romance section. Catch me if you can.... $® cry cool shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by zieraw2005(m): 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
I only wanna sale this my space to anyone available. Bidding price starts from 1.4trillion naira. I want to donante it to mtn so they can rais Nigeria's 2016 budget. Pls make an offer!

6 Likes

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Artless360(m): 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by kestolove95(m): 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
While I pray for her quick recovery its also sad to know dat dia is no coming back from cancer, nd may God forbid me to pray for my dota to b like her, who wanna hv a tif and cancer patient as a dota..

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
kestolove95:
While I pray for her quick recovery its also sad to know dat dia is no coming back from cancer, nd may God forbid me to pray for my dota to b like her, who wanna hv a tif and cancer patient as a dota..
Who wants to have someone who accuses people falsely based on beer-parlour discussions, void of evidence/facts as a daughter? undecided

208 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by SirBrightoc(m): 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
She was given a bad name just because of the hatred for her tribe. Let them prove a case against her. Only God knows the just in Nigeria.

It is a crime to be Igbo in Nigeria.

139 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by EmoBoy(m): 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
kestolove95:

Your daughter and grand daughters will never reach her level in Jesus Name.

152 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
EmoBoy:

AMEN!!

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by theshadyexpress(m): 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
What I still don't understand is why buhari after 6 months is yet to pin any charges against this woman and president jonathan...during the pre-election period he and his APC ganglords were boasting about how they will jail deziani and jonathan because their corrupt stench has gotten to a heavens high. 6 months down the line we are still hearing that GEJ and Deziani are corrupt but yet the mister President Buhari is yet to pin one charge against these two persons. I expected buhari to call sanusi to complete what he finished since this two persons had no power to frustrate his investigations as he claimed, but alas it is obvious it was just a deliberate attempt at character assasination on the personality of this persons (GEJ and Deziani) by the APC and their media gang to hoodwink gullible nigerians to having a negative perception about this persons. God will judge all of you that know the truth but ur hatred for this two persons have made u turned a blind eye...AMEN

GOD BLESS GEJ

GOD BLESS DEZIANI

GOD BLESS THE PATRIOTIC WAILERS

Proudly 5%

Lalasticlala this is FP materia abeg

200 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by theshadyexpress(m): 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
theshadyexpress:
What I still don't understand is why buhari after 6 months is yet to pin any charges against this woman and president jonathan...during the pre-election period he and his APC ganglords were boasting about how they will jail deziani and jonathan because their corrupt stench has gotten to a heavens high. 6 months down the line we are still hearing that GEJ and Deziani are corrupt but yet the mister President Buhari is yet to pin one charge against these two persons. I expected buhari to call sanusi to complete what he finished since this two persons had no power to frustrate his investigations as he claimed, but alas it is obvious it was just a deliberate attempt at character assasination on the personality of this persons (GEJ and Deziani) by the APC and their media gang to hoodwink gullible nigerians to having a negative perception about this persons. God will judge all of you that know the truth but ur hatred for this two persons have made u turned a blind eye...AMEN

GOD BLESS GEJ

GOD BLESS DEZIANI

Proudly 5%

Lalasticlala this is FP material abeg

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
theshadyexpress:

GOD BLESS GEJ

GOD BLESS DEZIANI

Proudly 5%

Lalasticlala this is FP materia abeg

The issue is that some people enjoy their gullibility and state of being deceived. Inspite of this eye opener, you will still see crazed frenzy of the adherents of the so-called body language cult followership.

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by sotall(m): 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
ok
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by kulobyno: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
Noted
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
undecided
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
So bad.. How art the mighty fallen. I remember when Dora looked like this but pray sane won't happen to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by ibkgab001: 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
Su

Anyone that pitty this woman shall not have anything good

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
Let me just keep quiet. lipsrsealed

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by DJMCOTTY(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
Well..........

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by goodpath: 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
c
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Patented: 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
Anyone who blindly follows or believes any politician or political office holder is dumb. 1st realise dt all hv stolen, 2nd realise that they are abunch of selfserving twats and 3rd realise dt Nigeria belongs to 170 million pple. No politician is worth ur undying and unpaid loyalty. The interest of the country issupreme and having your "brother in office does not improve d lot of your people.

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by themonk(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lying liars

1 Like

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by mrdeba(m): 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
Guilty or not. Time will surely tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by buoye1(m): 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ok o
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by SeverusSnape(m): 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
Zombies over to you.

Enough said from what the OP posted.

Thank you ALKARULEZZ for this wonderful thread.

B00HARI and his horde of barbarians can't do anything to Diezani.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by waylz(m): 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ena you brought your biased self to Nairaland. God dey watch you
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Balkan(m): 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
K
Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by amAZEing: 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
Upside Down Thinking

1 Like

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by theshadyexpress(m): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
ibkgab001:
Su

Anyone that pitty this woman shall not have anything good

May God bless your False accusers richly and grant them the grace to celebrate your downfall....Amen

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by mrdeba(m): 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
If she deserves God blessing she will surely get it but if she don't no amount of prayers will help her

5 Likes

Re: Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
EmoBoy:

. If her daughter and grand daughter would end up as thieves like diezani, then its better make dem no reach her level......Level or wealth doesn't Guarantee heaven u know

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ / PMB Vs GEJ With Queen Elizabeth At CHOGM (Photos) / Shameful Look Of Street In Over Hyped Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.