Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter (45457 Views)

Peter Okoye Shares Cute Photo Of His Children / Patoranking Shares Baby Bump Photo With Lady, May Have Welcomed A Child / Singer Patoranking Shares Selfie Nice Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by abimbawealth(f): 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
That guy @raphraking is his brother, not son
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
Give me 9 months. I'll post mine
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
jaymejate:
The fact that you get money doesnt mean you should not settle to have one wife. Awon werey, they have cursed you.

Must u be 'father of all nation' when God no recorgnise u?

Why u dey para na, take am easy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by LatestTrend: 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
Bro, that thing na trick. Those artists want girls to believe they can still have them. You see them saying baby mama whereas within themselves they are already married. grin

jaymejate:
The fact that you get money doesnt mean you should not settle to have one wife. Awon werey, they have cursed you.

Must u be 'father of all nation' when God no recorgnise u?
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by domopps(m): 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
ginawest:
she is cute.... another 2face in the making.

Long time Bae!

Cheeers
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by sirxbit(m): 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
9ja gals prefer being baby mamas than wives since 1960
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
ezeagu:

Which Nigerian girl do you?
ur mama
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by tdsoft: 11:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ralph is his brother not son get your facts
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by passionate88: 11:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
vizkiz:
I think it is a celebrity curse or something. Why can't they just get married instead of being a baby daddy

2face, you see the legendary foundation whey you lay for these guys, God go ask you oh angry
Nigerian girls love money, no matter how much they try to hide the fact. With the way they reason, most guys are afraid to commit to them. Baby mama becomes the next option.
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by passionate88: 11:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
Michellla:
so he has a baby mama too.
these blokes just dont know what is called a CD
The girls don't know when to say NO.
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by cupidralph(m): 12:04am On Oct 07, 2015
SHE IS NOR GONNA BE A CHILD 4EVA OH,THE BIGGER SHE BECOMES THE MORE RESPONSIBILITIES.MOST OF EM CELEBS PROLLY TINK THEY GONNA BE BABIES TILL THE END.HISS A PIRI.
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by DeBret(m): 12:11am On Oct 07, 2015
Ragea hip star chop to johh
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by ellahzy(f): 12:13am On Oct 07, 2015
Dygeasy:
He was referring to his Son whose Instagram handle is Rapharanking cheesy

that's his younger brother. The last born actually
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by ellahzy(f): 12:15am On Oct 07, 2015
I don't think that d baby is his, maybe a relative's Child or smthn
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Diznie(f): 12:21am On Oct 07, 2015
@Dygeasy.Avoid spreading false news.That's not his baby,that's @,greenlightdistrict100 child and Raphaelranking is his kid bro.Get your facts right.

Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by djWALE(m): 12:35am On Oct 07, 2015
I wanna be a BABY DADDY too...any lady ready to be a BABY MAMA should contact me.... smiley smiley smiley
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by mrprestige(m): 12:36am On Oct 07, 2015
Cute little Angel cool. But Pat you got to do the needful man angry

http://infobizstream.com/optin.html
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by KanwuliaJara: 1:11am On Oct 07, 2015
African-American BABY DADDY/MAMMA VALUES!!!!! grin

Akata AFRICA!!!!!! wink
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by xavarino: 1:15am On Oct 07, 2015
GREAT DEAL ! ! ! BRAND NEW BRAND NEW BRAND NEW

LAPTOP Brand - HP AMD A6-Series
None MPN: 15-f305dx
Processor Speed: 2.0 gigahertz
UPC: 889894103161
Memory: 4 gigabytes
Bundled Items: See Item Features Below
Hard Drive Capacity: 500 gigabytes
Manufacturer Warranty: Yes
Operating System: Windows 10
Warranty - Parts:1 year limited
Type:BURST SKUS
Warranty Labor: 1 year limited
Release Year: 2015
Price :100,000
Brand New

BULK ORDER CAN BE ARRANGED

BBM 593625FB

Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by SavageGarden(m): 1:56am On Oct 07, 2015
Yet another Pato-ranking Bastartd from WINTERFELLangry Before any slowpoke quotes me first check up the word "Bastard" in a dictionary cos many of you here are not properly schooled. angry
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Raxxye(m): 2:25am On Oct 07, 2015
In another development, I have been finding it very difficult
to log into Nairaland lately. I always receive an error
message that reads something like "this site has too
many redirect loops"
. I have tried all the suggestions the
error messages make to no avail. I have also deleted,
done settings, etc. Can someone be of help?

cc: Seun, lalasticlala
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by prettyJoy22(f): 2:34am On Oct 07, 2015
This baby mama & baby daddy stuff among our celebrities is getting out of hand...besides I thought he said he didn't have a son that the boy was his younger brother Anyway its his life not mine undecided
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by paralistic(m): 3:19am On Oct 07, 2015
Dis nairalander self...una no dey sleep...na which year I go make FTC self...
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by amtaken(f): 3:33am On Oct 07, 2015
I see he's been going to Tuface' school....
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Magxylee: 4:16am On Oct 07, 2015
Pato ifeel you die
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 07, 2015
vizkiz:
I think it is a celebrity curse or something. Why can't they just get married instead of being a baby daddy

2face, you see the legendary foundation whey you lay for these guys, God go ask you oh angry

must they get married before they begin to have children?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by valdes00(m): 4:53am On Oct 07, 2015
Samirana360:
pls who's patorankin? Is he a pastor? Chief priest? Footballer? Abi na mechanic Abeg who is dis guy n what does he do?
He is jurgen klopp's assistant .... they r both coming to tak over at anfield...

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by udemzyudex(m): 4:57am On Oct 07, 2015
lilmax:
Say hi to our baby and don't get jealous

Na play him dey ply naa..
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by udemzyudex(m): 5:01am On Oct 07, 2015
Very soon guys will start doing contract marriage, born 3 or 4 children for him and u go your way....

Lol. .. Marriage of a thing is not a child play oooo, if they impregnate a girl and they accept the pregnancy I think it's a welcome development unlike before when guys abandon the girl after the belle.. ..

Though it is bad sha.. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures / Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies / AKA’s Response In 2022 To Someone Who Predicted His Early 2023 Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.