Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter (45450 Views)

Peter Okoye Shares Cute Photo Of His Children / Patoranking Shares Baby Bump Photo With Lady, May Have Welcomed A Child / Singer Patoranking Shares Selfie Nice Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by preciousMI1(f): 8:47am On Oct 07, 2015
Fortunate017:
#Fact. Attention seekers they are, yet they wouldn't be recognised. Who is giving any recognition to 2face's babymamas.? Patoranking didn't even mention the mother of that baby.

u see I didn't even think towards that... they struggle to be baby mamas and struggle to be in the picture forever... haba... what's d cheap fame for nah... what do their parents even say? is it a trend or sth
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by ElCapone(m): 8:51am On Oct 07, 2015
She is cute ad innocent, I wish her long life ad prosperity!!!
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by crackhouse(m): 8:59am On Oct 07, 2015
crazysaint:
Pato, pato, pato. How many time am I calling you? Now tell me who's the mother of this child before hell is let loose
are u eyeing the dude?
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Diznie(f): 9:10am On Oct 07, 2015
Dygeasy:
Bchi, Diznie, Ellahzy, Sparklered... Correction noted. Thanks.
You're welcome but do the needful cause peeps are already insulting him and calling him a baby daddy.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by danduj(m): 9:20am On Oct 07, 2015
blogger ls and fake news sha.D boy isnt is son!!! nd i also doubt dis 1 too

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by donfranklin(m): 9:20am On Oct 07, 2015
Baby mama and papa trending
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Donpressman(m): 9:23am On Oct 07, 2015
cute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Michellla(f): 9:36am On Oct 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Nope. I hate it with passion. I'm not just comfortable with the angle you're arguing from. They know about condoms, and they know about withdrawal method, but they just like having babies out of wedlock. You know how this country is; we like to copy. They just like doing it cos that's just the trend now.

Phuck babymama, I want a wife. grin
lol copying the foreign artists.right.
dont need to ask which you practice.tongue
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by martineverest(m): 9:37am On Oct 07, 2015
So,u re in support of baby 'mamarism'?
ollah1:

must they get married before they begin to have children?
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 07, 2015
martineverest:
So,u re in support of baby 'mamarism'?

support or no support. like it or not, nothing would stop it from happening. Its everywhere, these pple are celebs hence the media coverage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by JoeCutie(m): 10:11am On Oct 07, 2015
Michellla:

lol copying the foreign artists.right.
dont need to ask which you practice.tongue
So you already figured which I practice? shocked cheesy
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by ezeagu(m): 10:15am On Oct 07, 2015
searching4love:

ur mama

Ey yah, so you din't have a mother growing up? e pele o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by BreezyRita(f): 11:09am On Oct 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
They do, but just like all of us, they hate it. Don't you? No lie oh. cheesy
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Michellla(f): 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
So you already figured which I practice? shocked cheesy
lol i wouldnt know cause you didnt tell me lah tongue
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by kandiikane(m): 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
From what I can see that's greenlight districts or whatever's son. Una nor dey read
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Give me 9 months. I'll post mine
Hmmmm...
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Hmmmm...
I'm offering you the vacant slot to be the mama wink
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I'm offering you the vacant slot to be the mama wink
Only someone who has someone occupying such position will make that statement. wink
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Only someone who has someone occupying such position will make that statement. wink
ain't nobody filling the space up ATM
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by bummyla(m): 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
congratulations! keep making babies outside wedlock! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by JoeCutie(m): 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
BreezyRita:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
What? undecided cheesy
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by JoeCutie(m): 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
Michellla:

lol i wouldnt know cause you didnt tell me lah tongue
Where I come from, 'ladies' go first. tongue
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Michellla(f): 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Where I come from, 'ladies' go first. tongue
lol ok keep waiting.
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by JoeCutie(m): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
Michellla:
lol ok keep waiting.
Waiting? For what?
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Michellla(f): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Waiting? For what?
JoeCutie:
Waiting? For what?
JoeCutie:
Waiting? For what?
never mind tongue
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by JoeCutie(m): 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
Michellla:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] never mind tongue
Alright. wink
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 08, 2015
ezeagu:

Which Nigerian girl do you?
leave hes dry ass, hes just an attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by chineduwright110(m): 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
Primary ambition of nigerian celebrities

After fame get them preety girlz pregnant and mutiply nation/world wide.

Later get an ugly one as a house wife
So the equation will balance! grin
Re: Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter by SOPHIA5(f): 2:50am On Oct 09, 2015
RANKING WEY D MUMMY NAAA?
NAWA FOR MUSICIANS OOOO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#Bigboysthings; See Olamide, Davido, Wizkid In Red Suit [Photo] / Photos: Checkout Akon's Private Jet / Davido Offers N1m To Shoki Shitta Who Was Beaten For Disrespecting Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.