Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Ministerial List: Buhari Should Prepare For Stones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: Buhari Should Prepare For Stones (763 Views)

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard / Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministerial List: Buhari Should Prepare For Stones by Okobaba1(m): 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
Since his inauguration in May, expectations of Nigerians as regards the administration of PMB has been high. Buhari's high integrity posture which incidentally was his selling point before the presidential elections has on several occasions been called to question. The Timipriye Silva's case readily comes to mind as many Nigerians were surprised because of the way and manner it was swept under the carpet.

Allegations of corruption is enough reason for any conscientious public officer to quit public office in the developed world. In Nigeria, it is a different ball game. A man whose administration lacked transparency in almost all of its activities will continue to pursue public office and the beneficiaries of his wayward administration will threaten fire and brim stone if you dare raise your voice to challenge moral bankruptcy of such an individual. Only in my country can money becloud logic and sound judgement.

What is wrong with Buhari's list? So many things like recycling of "old wines in new bottles," non inclusion of youths, inclusion of people who have corruption allegations hanging on their neck etcetera etcetera.

Indeed, it is an insult to the conscience of Nigerians who engaged in the "change revolution" through the power of their votes which saw a booting out of a corrupt PDP to be forced to accept some of the men who have shamelessly carried out an open rape of our collective wealth since 1999. Former governor, Rotimi Amaechi was once quoted as saying "politicians steal because they don't get stoned for it."

I know some partisan elements would begin to attack me now without perusing through the thoughts that have just shared and also digesting some of the issues raised. I am non partisan and my only interest is to see a Nigeria where things work.

Buhari shouldn't forget that "to whom much is given, much is expected." Many Nigerians have invested so much emotion, belief and hope in this "change project" and as such if "his" ministers fail, the stones that should have been meant for them would be used on him.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Should Prepare For Stones by Republlican(f): 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
grin
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Should Prepare For Stones by socialmediaman: 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Should Prepare For Stones by egift(m): 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
The Wailing Miscreants and now running out of ideas. Their new dispositions is to run mad. May God deliver them all from HBP.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Should Prepare For Stones by Rapsainot(m): 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
You wanna stone that dauradullardinho dictator? Oya receive sense!!!
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Should Prepare For Stones by mightyhaze: 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
Stones? Why
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Should Prepare For Stones by angelsgourmet(f): 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
Are you tired of fast food?, are you too busy to cook, and prepare home made dishes like :vegetables, sauce, stews and soups. That's why angel's gourmet is here for u at all times to prepare all your home made delicacies in a way u can never imagine,so delicious that u won't stop eating and so economical that u just don't need much money 2 eat your best stew. Price ranging from as low as #500 to any amount u want. You can call to book on this number(08167434117) or email us on Akinsolaangel@yahoo.com any where in lagos and ogun state at anytime.

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Should Prepare For Stones by Okobaba1(m): 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
angelsgourmet:
Are you tired of fast food?, are you too busy to cook, and prepare home made dishes like :vegetables, sauce, stews and soups. That's why angel's gourmet is here for u at all times to prepare all your home made delicacies in a way u can never imagine,so delicious that u won't stop eating and so economical that u just don't need much money 2 eat your best stew. Price ranging from as low as #500 to any amount u want. You can call to book on this number(08167434117) or email us on Akinsolaangel@yahoo.com any where in lagos and ogun state at anytime.

Something dey do u? I tell u say I dey hungry?
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Should Prepare For Stones by Okobaba1(m): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
mightyhaze:
Stones? Why

Stones because if after all this promises of change he ends up messing up or some of the ministers end up messing him up
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Should Prepare For Stones by sammyj: 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Wailing is being elevated to stoning. I pity this wailers! !! shocked
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Should Prepare For Stones by Okobaba1(m): 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
Am not a wailer. I want a better Nigerian society with equal right s nd opportunity for all
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Should Prepare For Stones by egift(m): 6:30am On Oct 07, 2015
Okobaba1:
Am not a wailer. I want a better Nigerian society with equal right s nd opportunity for all

If you want a better Nigeria, then you will be thinking of how to support the Buhari's administration for a better Nigeria and NOT proposing how to harm the President, C-in-C and the first Citizen of the nation.

In fact you are not just a Wailer, you are a very dangerous one for instigating the people to breach peaceful co-existence, harm the President and also misinforming the public with falsehood.

(1) (Reply)

People Are Simply Creative HIP HOP OGENE what a song check it out / DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Lawyer-vanguardngr / Political Moves To Save Saraki’s Job Crumble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.