Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) (40097 Views)

"I Stole 4 Cars In Just 4 Months" - Suspect Confesses. See How Much He Sold Them / I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect / I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 07, 2015
Islie:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/i-stole-baby-to-have-my-bride-price-paid/

Picture 1: Onyebuchi Jennifer that's stole the baby
Picture 2: the baby and the parents

I BLAME IGBO CULTURE FOR THIS............. BRIDE PRICE SHOULD NOT BE EXPENSIVE.

Many igbos go into crime just to raise money for marriage. Some sell their properties. Some spend their business capital.
And those married without paying bride price have no right or custody of their kids. this is very bad for 21st century.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by dazojay(m): 9:04am On Oct 07, 2015
Welcome to DazojayExchange NAIRALAND Customer Support.

DazojayExchange is an E-currency firm that has been in the fore-front of e-currency exchange business in Nigeria.
We specialize in the exchange of E-currencies such as Perfect Money, WebMoney, Solidtrustpay, Payza, Okpay etc.
Please feel free to ask questions about us and our services on this thread and we will be glad to answer. Suggestions and complaints are also welcome.
Contact us today for your E-currency exchange needs.
Call us:09091308449,09052724879
Whatsapp: 08064515190
BB PIN: 5624A80A
Visit: www.dazojayexchange.com

Best Regards.
DazojayExchange

Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by Goddaughter: 9:04am On Oct 07, 2015
Think before you talk. Did you see any where she state amont of requested from them. A girl of no relation, no parents, who asked her for pride price? She said she steal the baby based on what the man told her. If you don't have money to pay for a woman close mouth and don't comments
omusiliyu:
Ndigbo should review the gargantuan sum on money on their daughters.

Children are not for sale

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by Godsonkemz(m): 9:05am On Oct 07, 2015
So pathetic. I pity this lady for the calamity about to befall on her. She lost both parents, her only sister and finally her fiance who should have been her comforter she lost him too because of her desperation which pushed her into committing such criminal act. I also blame the young man who mounted the pressure on her getting pregnant b4 he could pay her bride price after using her and making her life almost miserable. Right now she'll be cooling her heels in a police cell while the man who pushed her into dis crime has abandoned her. She lost everything.
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by chocofizzy(f): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2015
Jennifer is a stupid geh eya eya oooooooo
Her bf is a nonsense guy eya eya ooooooo
Okija is a strong village eya eya ooooooo
Walking down to my studio to drop this album for Jennifer and her bf. Please should in case any of you visit her in prison ask her if her life depends on the guy or she just decided to ruin her life because of marriage. Anyway, may GOD have mercy on her.
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by bellville: 9:21am On Oct 07, 2015
This lady's story doesn't add up. Since she claims she has no family then she shouldn't be desperate about having her bride price paid.

Shop for books online. Check my signature.
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by omusiliyu(m): 9:24am On Oct 07, 2015
Goddaughter:
Think before you talk. Did you see any where she state amont of requested from them. A girl of no relation, no parents, who asked her for pride price? She said she steal the baby based on what the man told her. If you don't have money to pay for a woman close mouth and don't comments
Either GEJ or OBJ didn't lobby for any post.
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by nuelyoyo(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2015
omusiliyu:
Ndigbo should review the gargantuan sum on money on their daughters.

Children are not for sale
let me make you understand better, she did not steal the baby with the intention of selling him for money to give to her boyfriend to pay her bride price, so the issue of costly bride price does not arise here.

She stole the baby to make the boyfriend think she is fruitful so he can marry her, affordability of bride price isn't the issue here, the issue here is that of fruitfulness.

And for the records, am not Igbo, i just don't want you to misinterpret the story.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by JackJeezy(m): 9:30am On Oct 07, 2015
Owk
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by Godsonkemz(m): 9:32am On Oct 07, 2015
PDPwayoo:

I BLAME IGBO CULTURE FOR THIS............. BRIDE PRICE SHOULD NOT BE EXPENSIVE.

Many igbos go into crime just to raise money for marriage. Some sell their properties. Some spend their business capital.
And those married without paying bride price have no right or custody of their kids. this is very bad for 21st century.

Your comment has shown how shallow your reasons are. If because of one person's action u made ur f.o.o.lish conclusion, that means all yoruba are rapists, ritualists armed robbers because of the percentage who involve in such crime. Or rather the whole northerners are boko haram insurgents and armed robbers just because of the few among them who engage in such crimes. Instead of condeming one person's action, you tagged it on her tribe. It may interest you to know that igbos are known for their genuine hardwork and diligence all over world and they frown at such attrocities. So get it on ur blocked head. Dumba.s.s tribalist

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by melzabull(f): 9:38am On Oct 07, 2015
foolish girl, mtcheeww angry
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by melzabull(f): 9:41am On Oct 07, 2015
PDPwayoo:

[s]I BLAME IGBO CULTURE FOR THIS............. BRIDE PRICE SHOULD NOT BE EXPENSIVE.

And those married without paying bride price have no right or custody of their kids. this is very bad for 21st century[/s].
you are a capital FOOL!
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 07, 2015
Godsonkemz:

Your comment has shown how shallow your reasons are. If because of one person's action u made ur f.o.o.lish conclusion, that means all yoruba are rapists, ritualists armed robbers because of the percentage who involve in such crime. Or rather the whole northerners are boko haram insurgents and armed robbers just because of the few among them who engage in such crimes. Instead of condeming one person's action, you tagged it on her tribe. It may interest you to know that igbos are known for their genuine hardwork and diligence all over world and they frown at such attrocities. So get it on ur blocked head. Dumba.s.s tribalist

U R DREAMING WHILE INSIDE DREAM. igbos have very expensive bride price. I know many igbos that went out of biz cos of the huge money they spent for marriage.

FYI, IM FROM DELTA STATE NOT YORUBA. AND EVERYBODY KNOW IGBOS WITH CRIME AND OGU EGO. BLOOD MONEY AND RITUALS.
I know igbos very well. OK
1. i have lived with them
2. school with them
3. speak the language
4. eat with them
5. had s3x with them
6. attended the same church with them
7. played confra with them.
8. done business with them etc.

so you have nothing to tell me about igbo.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by apholaryn: 9:49am On Oct 07, 2015
Balkan:
You look finish ordinary yoruba child you wan bring to igbo land. Am not sure you are real igbo. Thank you were caught otherwise he will grow and to soother Agboro in igbo land.
na ur uselless parents I go blame and not u at all.goat!
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by Kestolove(m): 9:49am On Oct 07, 2015
Nothing wey igbo no dey do

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by IndianaJay: 9:50am On Oct 07, 2015
HungerBAD:
Everyday, when i read about what people do, i start to lose faith in humanity.

So, presenting him with a stolen baby would have made him pay your bride price?women with desperation for husband's all over the World, is starting to take a very dangerous dimension now.

Lets even start with the man. She left you in June,with a flat stomach. And then came back in September with a Baby?and you somehow thought the baby was yours?conceived,delivered and brought to you the father in 4 Months?this guy is not telling the Police the truth, as something tells me he knows more than what he is letting on.

I am not a Religious person, but i know that even in the Bible, Jesus stayed in Mary's Stomach for 9 Months. If there is a Baby that should have been born in 4 Months, that person would have been Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and that is why i am puzzled as to why the man did not ask her HOW YOU WAKA?

At the end of the day, she the thief is a Victim/Product of an harsh Society. An Orphan, no relatives, no Education, no Trade and all she wishes for in her life, is to have somebody to call her husband.

But, hold on.

If she has no relative, who is the guy suppose to pay the Bride Price to then? the story does not add up, and now the pity i was starting to feel for her has just disappeared again.

It's quite sad.....when especially females think that marriage is the solution to all their problems.
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 07, 2015
melzabull:
you are a capital FOOL!

shame on you. Ur elder sister is above 40 years old and still single. You will follow that path for being foolishh.
STOP EXPORTING SINGLE (old cargo) LADIES TO DELTA, EDO, LAGOS. this are the major cities in Nigeria u people export single old cargo to. Formally it was kano and Maiduri you export ashawo; before boko haram started.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by lordmagic(m): 10:03am On Oct 07, 2015
OKIJA GIRLS CAN DO ANYTIN jst to get married after removin dia womb in dia early age! Wait oo dis lady is not supose to be frm dia cos dia Girls nomally are brief in height!.
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by CapitalJHOZ11(m): 10:07am On Oct 07, 2015
Islie:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/i-stole-baby-to-have-my-bride-price-paid/

Picture 1: Onyebuchi Jennifer that's stole the baby
Picture 2: the baby and the parents

TOURCHING AND SAD..... grin
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by jacoik(m): 10:11am On Oct 07, 2015
HungerBAD:
Everyday, when i read about what people do, i start to lose faith in humanity.

So, presenting him with a stolen baby would have made him pay your bride price?women with desperation for husband's all over the World, is starting to take a very dangerous dimension now.

Lets even start with the man. She left you in June,with a flat stomach. And then came back in September with a Baby?and you somehow thought the baby was yours?conceived,delivered and brought to you the father in 4 Months?this guy is not telling the Police the truth, as something tells me he knows more than what he is letting on.

I am not a Religious person, but i know that even in the Bible, Jesus stayed in Mary's Stomach for 9 Months. If there is a Baby that should have been born in 4 Months, that person would have been Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and that is why i am puzzled as to why the man did not ask her HOW YOU WAKA?

At the end of the day, she the thief is a Victim/Product of an harsh Society. An Orphan, no relatives, no Education, no Trade and all she wishes for in her life, is to have somebody to call her husband.

But, hold on.

If she has no relative, who is the guy suppose to pay the Bride Price to then? the story does not add up, and now the pity i was starting to feel for her has just disappeared again.
honestly ur analysis is one in a million!!!
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by bigass123(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2015
And the music go get video
And we shall feature Davido in the music video
.. And clarence Peters shall do justice to the clip grin ....

Simitrendy:

She has no evidence to justify for this evil she has done.

We have orphans without relations making it.

She must face the music.

Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by olawooro: 10:21am On Oct 07, 2015
te author=Balkan post=38742270]You look finish ordinary yoruba child you wan bring to igbo land. Am not sure you are real igbo. Thank you were caught otherwise he will grow and to soother Agboro. in igbo land.[/quote]. Igbo with there dubious character! I'm very sure they wanted to use the baby for money ritual. No be igbo?
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by kayalla(f): 10:27am On Oct 07, 2015
na wa oo.

so after the bride price u will return the child to the parents and say u re sorry and then tell ur husband wat?
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by agitator: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2015
This Story get K-leg. Since she no get anybody, who the husband for pay the bride price to?
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by logica(m): 10:34am On Oct 07, 2015
Godsonkemz:

...that means all yoruba are rapists, ritualists armed robbers because of the percentage who involve in such crime.
What is this one saying? There is empirical evidence that each of these crimes you mentioned occur more in Igbo land. Not surprised though; nothing you people say ever seems to make sense.
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by logica(m): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2015
PDPwayoo:

U R DREAMING WHILE INSIDE DREAM. igbos have very expensive bride price. I know many igbos that went out of biz cos of the huge money they spent for marriage.

FYI, IM FROM DELTA STATE NOT YORUBA. AND EVERYBODY KNOW IGBOS WITH CRIME AND OGU EGO. BLOOD MONEY AND RITUALS.
I know igbos very well. OK
1. i have lived with them
2. school with them
3. speak the language
4. eat with them
5. had s3x with them
6. attended the same church with them
7. played confra with them.
8. done business with them etc.

so you have nothing to tell me about igbo.
...in summary, he should shut the fvck up. grin
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by melzabull(f): 10:36am On Oct 07, 2015
PDPwayoo:

[s]shame on you. Ur elder sister is above 40 years old and still single. You will follow that path for being foolishh.
STOP EXPORTING SINGLE (old cargo) LADIES TO DELTA, EDO, LAGOS. this are the major cities in Nigeria u people export single old cargo to. Formally it was kano and Maiduri you export ashawo; before boko haram started[/s].
you are a capital FOOL!
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by logica(m): 10:39am On Oct 07, 2015
kayalla:
na wa oo.

so after the bride price u will return the child to the parents and say u re sorry and then tell ur husband wat?
Exactly. She's not telling us the real reason the baby was abducted. And as some Igbo guy already pointed out: They wouldn't want to raise a Yoruba baby who would turn out to be "agbero"; they would rather slaughter the child for ritual purposes.
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by czarr(m): 11:11am On Oct 07, 2015
Babe2sure:
The lady's story does not add up. She and the boyfriend had ulterior motives. They both connived to steal a child. She only cooked up the bride price story to gain sympathy and make the policemen lenient on her.

And she could not divulge whatever it was they both wanted to use the child for, because of the heavier consequences.
I agree
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 07, 2015
melzabull:
you are a capital FOOL!

how old are you? why are you not married? why is ur elder sister not married? why is aunty Ifeoma not married? grin U GO OLD FOR STREET LOOKING FOR EXPENSIVE BRIDE PRICE VICTIM.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by seedsower(m): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2015
Balkan:
You look finish ordinary yoruba child you wan bring to igbo land. Am not sure you are real igbo. Thank you were caught otherwise he will grow and to soother Agboro in igbo land.
mennnn u wicked ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Lady Who Rents Out Guns To Robbers In Cross River State / 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos / 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.