Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP (907 Views)

JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp / Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP / Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by stanech: 7:37am On Oct 07, 2015
National Chairman of the Labour Party (LP), Alhaji Abdulkadir Abdulsalam, on Tuesday, expressed disappointment over the ministerial nominees of President Muhammadu Buhari, saying that most of the names on the list were analogue people who have nothing to contribute.

The LP boss who wondered why President Buhari could not fulfill the promise he made to Nigerian youths during the electioneering campaign, said: “For us in Labour Party, we do not see anything that resembles change as far as the ministerial team is concerned. Imagine bringing someone who served in the government of the late Sarduana of Sokoto to serve as minister in 2015.
“Buhari has nothing to offer Nigeria. There is no promise of change at all. All these people are analogue persons who cannot bring about any change under the current dispensation,” he said.
On the fight against graft, Abdulsalam described most of those that made the Buhari team as far from the clean Nigerians being touted, adding that most of the former governors on the list are being investigated by the anti-graft agencies.
“It is also very unfortunate that Nigerian youth who make up the greater percentage of our population and who voted for Buhari massively were not given their due share in the ministerial nomination,” he decried.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/buhari-has-betrayed-youths-by-assembling-analogue-ministers-lp/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by donTbone(m): 7:38am On Oct 07, 2015
undecided we never can judge yet! Let give em some patience.
As per betraying the youth...yes, he betrayed us, but yet still
isn't it too early to criticize?

Time will surely tell soon, mind you, the Wisenes of a long serving civilian
is still a learner compared to the foolishness of a Combatant Ex Militant!
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by Luckylife(m): 7:38am On Oct 07, 2015
Is a pity that the hope the ordinary masses are have on this APC govt is reducing in a geometric rate. Where is the change we elected him for, even a blind man know that #THE LIST contain politicians that need to be compensate for job well done. The same recycled politicians that kept Nigerian this sorry state. Anyway hope is our second nature, Rome was not built in a day but that those not mean Nigeria need forever to be built.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by stanech: 7:39am On Oct 07, 2015
Buhari and APC spamming Nigeria since 1920
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 07, 2015
Nothing concern me ...didn't expect any meaningful thing from Apc

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by eleko1: 7:47am On Oct 07, 2015
Let wait and see wot they'll offer b4 we jump to conclusion.BUHARI I knw doesn't condone corruption.He won't hesitate to kick any inept minister outa his govt.
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by Lamasta(m): 7:49am On Oct 07, 2015
You guys should wake me up when its 2019 So i can prepare for the election cos this DAURA MAN & APC has nothing to offer...:::::::::::::::::::::::
QUOTE ME ANYWHERE I SAID SO

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 07, 2015
Some zombie youths will still come here to defend the dullard.

Meanwhile, where is Femi Falana? Has he lost his voice?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by kossyablaze(m): 7:52am On Oct 07, 2015
I tire

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by stanech: 7:52am On Oct 07, 2015
jabbok:
Some zombie youths will still come here to defend the dullard.

Meanwhile, where is Femi Falana? Has he lost his voice?

No mind the mumu youths

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by bonechamberlain(m): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2015
exactly. analogue ministers in a digital age just like their leader buhari. the only persons with digital mindset would be fashola, onu, the Ogun state lady. others I can't say, look at audu ogbe and udoma, even oyinlola. though they "might" be men of integrity but its not integrity that would fix the nation, what can they offer in this 21st century.

don't be surprised in 2019 people like kwankwaso, tinubu, rauf, oshiomole, oyinlola etc. would still be occupying various positions in govt if apc wins

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by Sardongarigan(m): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2015
which one is analog ministers again
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by stanech: 7:57am On Oct 07, 2015
eleko1:
Let wait and see wot they'll offe b4 we jump to conclusion.BUHARI I knw doesn't condone corruption.He won't hesitate to kick any inept minister outa his govt.

We will wait for four years abi?

It is obvious they have nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by hassan85(m): 8:06am On Oct 07, 2015
The same 'youths' that awarded BURUJI KASHAMU man of the year ryt? LP should keep resting in the lagoon

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by mrmetoo1: 8:06am On Oct 07, 2015
What youths?? Abeg as long as we remain the way we are, we'll continue being slaves to these older guys. Youths of nowadays stand for nothing, no values. We can't even unite and stand for everything, all we do is fight for these corrupt politicians ones they throw us a bone. The honest young ones with any integrity are too few to effect the kind of change we need in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by major466(m): 8:06am On Oct 07, 2015
What is compounding the situation now for the Magician is he's so called honesty and anti corruption posture. One would have thought that individuals who will make he's ministerial list will be people of intergrity and outstanding moral fibre. Not meashed in any kind of corruption scandal whatsoever. But Alas! Reverse is the case.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by lilprinze: 8:07am On Oct 07, 2015
buhari is a 1st class disappointment to Nigerians most especially those who really believe in his so called change.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by modath(f): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2015
hassan85:
The same 'youths' that awarded BURUJI KASHAMU man of the year ryt? LP should keep resting in the lagoon

Do you live in my mind?? shocked shocked, almost same words i was about to type...

"Yoots" who are bigger tiffs than their tutors..
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by warrior01: 8:15am On Oct 07, 2015
APC just used the gullible youths to achieved their selfish end of grabbing power back to the old North. Why the wailing now or did they expect any through change? More of a gathering of old people that ruined this country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by stanech: 8:15am On Oct 07, 2015
lilprinze:
buhari is a 1st class disappointment to Nigerians most especially those who really believe in his so called change.

A friend of mine that so believed in him but yesterday started doubting the change

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by stanech: 8:17am On Oct 07, 2015
Front page please ooh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by hassan85(m): 8:19am On Oct 07, 2015
modath:

Do you live in my mind?? shocked shocked, almost same words i was about to type...

"Yoots" who are bigger tiffs than their tutors..
Madoth u can just imagin wat pdp s after. Amaechi dia problem. They wailed during SGF nd Chief of Staffs. Same for Customs. They oposing INEC not age or records ds time but relationship. They oposing SS mr daura... What wont dey oppose... Wail on it wil cool down wen screening start. And eventualy it wil disapear wen CCT start and we have a minister of Justice too. Let dem wail enemies have to talk
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by Jascon4: 8:19am On Oct 07, 2015
The list is seemingly a compensation for political associates and party members who loyally offered pre and post election solidarity.

This is way too obvious even for the most partisan and ardent supporter of the ruling party to acknowledge.
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by horpe132(m): 8:27am On Oct 07, 2015

Did I hear "THE YOUTHs",,,,,,In as much as I'm presently disappointed in Buhari's List....... I'll like to say Hope is not lost if we want a youth ( Age 27-38 ) in his cabinet,,,,,,,,,,But there are so many factors that'll make that proposal see the light of day....
Who will vouch for these youths ??

Do they have a viable "God father" ? "Tinubu & Obasanjo comes to mind"

Will these political big wigs make like bearable for the youths to climb the ladder of leadership ??

If these big wigs cant Control you they'll never let you get there ??

Now are the so called youths United in their struggle for a better Nigeria ??........"Nairaland is a typical example"

If we can come together as ONE,,,we can always mount pressure on the government to see things our way...........that if we share a common goal as youths.

Its not too late ,,,,let's come together and ask for "our" share of the ministerial Nomination in the supplementary list.............instead of "jonzing on all Maduekes Tread"

If you create a Tread now about the youth,,,,,the same youth will hardly comment,,,,,,,,,,,But create something about "Hate,,,Tribe,,,Partisan Politics,,,APc/PDp...............and u'll have a filled day.......But WHY ?

I also think the youths of today will just complain online,,,,Wail online,,,Fight online,,,,Get Biafra online,,, Speak intelligently online............BUT MUTE in reality and their communities..................Who are we helping ??

Just mu Opinion.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by Dannyset(m): 8:30am On Oct 07, 2015
Same old and cry cry story.
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by refreshrate: 8:31am On Oct 07, 2015
horpe132:
what is the meaning of this?
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by refreshrate: 8:34am On Oct 07, 2015
stanech:

A friend of mine that so believed in him but yesterday started doubting the change

Your friend took too long. I have two that changed mouth since last month one even said he's planning on relocating. so I asked him after you and your cohorts have dragged the country into this rubbish?

posterity has a lot of work to do.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by stanech: 8:47am On Oct 07, 2015
Do we have to beg for front page?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Senators, Saudi Delegation Meet To Tackle Boko Haram Insurgency / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested / Emmanuel Emenike Announces His Retirement From Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.