Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,415 members, 7,864,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / . (821 Views)

New Discovered Airtel Web Proxy(another Free Browsing) / Can I Put New Adsense Code On Website That Was On A Disabled Adsense Account? / ADSENSE Trick Discovered !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by uhiochris1(m): 9:05am On Oct 07, 2015
Closed
Re: . by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
uhiochris1:
Hello guys I just discovered this site and I think you guys should try it. It pays http://PayRefe.com/?ref=113403
are u a bily goat? thank GOD i went to school enough to know that is a referral.... jobless ko****t
Re: . by uhiochris1(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
degea1:

are u a bily goat? thank GOD i went to school enough to know that is a referral.... jobless ko****t
Thank GOD you went to school but I think you need to go back to school and learn not to be rude to people you don't even know.
Re: . by mokoshalb(m): 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
Re: . by uhiochris1(m): 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
mokoshalb:

Hey....he called you a billy.. You have to accept that fact that u are one...... Let me add mine.. . Homeless duck
wow am enjoying this keep it coming guyz #oshe
Re: . by mokoshalb(m): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Re: . by TimShiBuyvcc: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
OP you shitfaced gay trying to get referrals.

Go die you dumb kunt, pathetic how you are over here trying to get referrals when you can't even bank hard like I do.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
TimShiBuyvcc:
OP you shitfaced gay trying to get referrals.

Go die you dumb kunt, pathetic how you are over here trying to get referrals when you can't even bank hard like I do.

dont mind the ill-luck dullard
Re: . by nne4(f): 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
Haha grin grin grin undecided

(1) (Reply)

Can't Believe What I Saw On My Facebook Page! Where Is Nigeria Heading To??! / Importanc Of Sitemaps / Webmaster Help Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.