Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Pls Help Me Oooooo My Zenith Bank Atm Card Had Been Hacked - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Help Me Oooooo My Zenith Bank Atm Card Had Been Hacked (1525 Views)

Massive Robbery At Zenith Bank Agbara / Check Out The Location Of This Nigerian Bank's ATM (Photo) / How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Oooooo My Zenith Bank Atm Card Had Been Hacked by darkchoice(m): 11:56pm On Apr 22, 2009
nairalanders pls help me ooooo my salaries was to my account and i withdraw #5000 later to go back there to withdraw someone has withdraw the remaining balance from another ATM machine while my card is with me ooooooo help what can i do ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.
Re: Pls Help Me Oooooo My Zenith Bank Atm Card Had Been Hacked by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 23, 2009
Gosh, you guys are strange!

How can nairalanders help you - shouldn't you be contacting your bank?
Re: Pls Help Me Oooooo My Zenith Bank Atm Card Had Been Hacked by gworldmufmobi(m): 10:46am On Apr 23, 2009
hey there is no way anyone can help you here, go and contact your BANK and be free
Re: Pls Help Me Oooooo My Zenith Bank Atm Card Had Been Hacked by jamace(m): 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2009
Sometimes the difference between confusion and madness is just a thin line. If not, is this where to look for solution in this kind of situation? grin
Re: Pls Help Me Oooooo My Zenith Bank Atm Card Had Been Hacked by Godalone(m): 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2009
jamace:

Sometimes the difference between confusion and madness is just a thin line. If not, is this where to look for solution in this kind of situation? grin
lol
Re: Pls Help Me Oooooo My Zenith Bank Atm Card Had Been Hacked by jaybee3(m): 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2009
Siena:

Gosh, you guys are strange!

How can nairalanders help you - shouldn't you be contacting your bank?

Word
Re: Pls Help Me Oooooo My Zenith Bank Atm Card Had Been Hacked by AKO1(m): 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2009
How was your card hacked? Did you tell someone your PIN or was it 00000
Re: Pls Help Me Oooooo My Zenith Bank Atm Card Had Been Hacked by jontteries: 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2009
my brother where are you?
i'm in abuja and i and four other friends have the same problem with oceanic bank.
infact the bank said we compromised so they will not refund.
what i'm even asking is that has the bank ever refunded this type of money?
so that we know how to follow it up.
forget the nairalanders that can't help yet they can't keep quiet.

(1) (Reply)

Court Nullifies Appointment Of Service Chiefs / Do These Before You Hit 35 Years / Do We Still Have Brave Guys??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.