Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Shocking Video: Man Catches Snake, Sucks The Poison Out Of It To Tame It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shocking Video: Man Catches Snake, Sucks The Poison Out Of It To Tame It (1473 Views)

Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) / The Poison Called Fluoride / Fuel Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Expressway,catches Fire In The Process. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Video: Man Catches Snake, Sucks The Poison Out Of It To Tame It by scully95: 10:22am On Oct 07, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhQQCpV6jWc
Watch how the man in the video suck out the poison from the Big snake.. Don't try this at home oh !
[img]http://3.bp..com/-5Uo1tDtI3Kg/VhThEwArl1I/AAAAAAAAiTw/AJiVD7uJntY/s1600/snake_poinson_sucked_out.JPG[/img]
Re: Shocking Video: Man Catches Snake, Sucks The Poison Out Of It To Tame It by ernesty20(m): 10:26am On Oct 07, 2015
shocked
Re: Shocking Video: Man Catches Snake, Sucks The Poison Out Of It To Tame It by whirlwind7(m): 10:51am On Oct 07, 2015
That snake isn't poisonous. I'm not sure what the guy did by bringing it to his mouth, and blowing air into the snake, but it's DEFINITELY NOT sucking poison out of it. I'm thinking he had raw alcohol in his mouth, which he tried to make the snake ingest and consequently, disorient it. See him spitting out the fluid later?

Also, to extract venom from poisonous snakes, that is absolutely not the way to do it.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video: Man Catches Snake, Sucks The Poison Out Of It To Tame It by sultaan(m): 7:14am On Oct 08, 2015
Python not poisonous and they can't handle alcohol or methylated spirit probably tried something he had seen before.

Our gullible people

(1) (Reply)

The Shocking Moment A Deadly Cobra Escaped From Its Handler(photo) / Slay Queen Who Dates Yahoo Guys Only Refuses To Meet Guy After Discovering He Is / Any Fun Center In Benin Where I Can Unwind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.