Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,530 members, 7,823,310 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP (21905 Views)

JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp / Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP / Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by HAH: 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rubbish LP

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by manchester1: 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
change don finish for conductor hand. abeg ask driver

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by ogawisdom(m): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
meforyou1:
National Chairman of the Labour Party (LP), Alhaji Abdulkadir Abdulsalam, on Tuesday, expressed disappointment over the ministerial nominees of President Muhammadu Buhari, saying that most of the names on the list were analogue people who have nothing to contribute.
The LP boss who wondered why President Buhari could not fulfill the promise he made to Nigerian youths during the electioneering campaign, said: “For us in Labour Party, we do not see anything that resembles change as far as the ministerial team is concerned. Imagine bringing someone who served in the government of the late Sarduana of Sokoto to serve as minister in 2015.
“Buhari has nothing to offer Nigeria. There is no promise of change at all. All these people are analogue persons who cannot bring about any change under the current dispensation,” he said.
On the fight against graft, Abdulsalam described most of those that made the Buhari team as far from the clean Nigerians being touted, adding that most of the former governors on the list are being investigated by the anti-graft agencies.
“It is also very unfortunate that Nigerian youth who make up the greater percentage of our population and who voted for Buhari massively were not given their due share in the ministerial nomination,” he decried.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/buhari-has-betrayed-youths-by-assembling-analogue-ministers-lp/

Lol d youth s are worst in corruption matters ve u forgotten ex speaker bankole dt stole 40billion lipsrsealed. Am a strong buhari critic but nt appointing youths as ministers is a none issue to me. In fact we r better off with analog men than digital youths that may sell this country cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by logica(m): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
The youth betrayed themselves by voting for a relic. Only the stup1d ones expected that he would bring real change. He stands for his generation ONLY. They all do. The last election was an opportunity missed by the youth; to actually prop up a young, vibrant person from this generation and shock all these geriatrics.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by iwantto(m): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
Which youths? Youths that are busy awarding drug barons or youth trying to protest against a simple judicial process of asking the SP to defend his asset declaration?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by Adebowale89(m): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
politics is now becoming interesting in Nigeria. criticism there and there, petition is not resting

Dear LP, since buhari failed the youth with his nominees then reshuffle the appointments and stop making noise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by sammyj: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
cool shocked cheesy grin grin in OBJ ' s voice
tym92:
Ok na...Wailers Association of Nigeria {WAN}
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by Vado(m): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
If the selected people for ministerial posts are deemed analogue, how about the president himself? Is he digital? LP can't be selectively dissing.
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by menix(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
Seriously!! They are analog.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by tym92(m): 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
sammyj:
cool shocked cheesy grin grin in OBJ ' s voice
wa gbayi...
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by collyno1985: 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
RickRichards:
Them for prefer Digital or Hybrid ministers?
Tcheeeeeeeew!!! Confused set of someborries! Keep your mouths in your pockets and guard it closely like it's your first time in Computer Village (I never reach there before o. But I don hear stories cheesy), and let PMB do his job!

APC zonbi, when will u stop reasoning with ur anus.
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by free2ryhme: 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
I believe the stage is not yet ripe for Youth leaders
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by hammariise(m): 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
meforyou1:
National Chairman of the Labour Party (LP), Alhaji Abdulkadir Abdulsalam, on Tuesday, expressed disappointment over the ministerial nominees of President Muhammadu Buhari, saying that most of the names on the list were analogue people who have nothing to contribute.
The LP boss who wondered why President Buhari could not fulfill the promise he made to Nigerian youths during the electioneering campaign, said: “For us in Labour Party, we do not see anything that resembles change as far as the ministerial team is concerned. Imagine bringing someone who served in the government of the late Sarduana of Sokoto to serve as minister in 2015.
“Buhari has nothing to offer Nigeria. There is no promise of change at all. All these people are analogue persons who cannot bring about any change under the current dispensation,” he said.
On the fight against graft, Abdulsalam described most of those that made the Buhari team as far from the clean Nigerians being touted, adding that most of the former governors on the list are being investigated by the anti-graft agencies.
“It is also very unfortunate that Nigerian youth who make up the greater percentage of our population and who voted for Buhari massively were not given their due share in the ministerial nomination,” he decried.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/buhari-has-betrayed-youths-by-assembling-analogue-ministers-lp/

We don't need any position and PMB never betrayed us, shut the hell out of your mouth nincompoop, bozo, nitwit embarassed
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
collyno1985:
I am a PDP zombie. I reason with my anus.
Interesting.
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by OlujobaSamuel: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
who are the youths? youths wey never lead themselves wan lead nation. I was always viewed as an alien for questioning some illegal sug dues when I was in sch. some clowns also plans to call another planet as the sug leaders in a so called big sch, another set is giving awards of excellence to an alleged drug baron, the list is endless. God forbid we have this present day youths as the leaders of our present nation. Some people think corruption is all about money.
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by abbey621(m): 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
And where are the trusted youths? 90% of you all on this forum will loot the treasury if given the opportunity. Only 10% of those 90% can actually manage a business not to talk of a whole ministry. The bitter truth is that the youths of Nigeria are just as corrupt as the old gizzards in power, everybody is after personal gains and only a rare few can actually sacrifice their lives for the good of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by webshopNG2: 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
Buhari will always surprise you

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by dyn1800: 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
It's an unfortunate situation..... We youth ain't ready to take up of the challenges of being a leader.... We've representative in form of honourable dimeji bankole as the speaker of the house of Representatives... We all know how he miss used the opportunity.

So sad most of our so called youth only listen to music and sag their trousers all in the name of fashion .... How many of our youth has the diplomatic capacity to lead?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by TGLINKS(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
Analog noise makers +
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
even labour party think they have an opinion. das good
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by Austin4lif: 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
kekakuz:
s[size=20pt]the Gej administration was a big scam and am ashamed to say I believed in it.
Jonathan was never committed to fight corrupt has he and his cacus were buzy embezzling nigerian money . I liked him and gave him a chance even when they called his clueless.
indeed he is the clueless one with the likes of deziani screwing his administration anally. his policies were good on paper but he never brought any to past.
he is no saint with all the rumours of missing billions and the level of defection PDP experienced
Jonathan killed PDP with his greed and lack of control starting from his family and it was evident that PDP was dying when he came out unchallenged as the PDP presidential candidate
finally Jonathan scammed everyone by conceding defeat. ofcos he lost and I don't expect anyone from the south west or east coming out to cause mayhem because he lost. him conceding defeat was just buying himself a good image and soft landing.

I regret any form of support I might have given that drunken criminal and trowing my full support behind PMB let him do what he feels is right. I believe we have seen the worse already and nothing but smooth sailing ahead with PMB.[/size]
it is because of people like u GEJ built modern almajiri schools in the north. With this rubbish u wrote above, ur case of illiteracy will worsen in this dispensation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by oluwasemi1977: 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
Iranu abasha
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by Tvegas(m): 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
Noise makers should cut baba some slack,if he doesnt deliver after 3 years all of you will condemn him.
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by saint047(m): 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sometimes I feel happy that GEJ didn't return.

So that the hypocrisy of our APC Neighbours will be judicially noticed.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by saint047(m): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
Nothing wrong with supporting APC
Nothing wrong with supporting PDP
Or even changing ur mind

But everything is wrong with being a hypocrite
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by Rooneyboy(m): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
bonechamberlain:
exactly, look at ogbe, oyinlola, udoma, I don't know what innovation they can bring at their age.

during obj's tenure average age for minister was 43, during yar adua it was 45, gej it was 48 now under the 19th century man buhari , its 58.

all the old men are being resurrected under this govt. I pray they don't ban the use of Android phones and take us back to 3310. angry

Epic !

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by M4gunners: 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
Thanks sir for saying the truth. At least someone out there from different party have seen what we are talking about since.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
APC!!!!!!!! CHANGE, CHANGEEE!!!!
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by IceDude(m): 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Which youths are you talking abouth...all this cultist,yahooyahooboys...this indomie youths are not ready to taake the mantle of leadership!!!
Not all youths are irresponsible, our "ancestors" are even worse......Everyday u hear stories of fathers sleeping with their daugters and some even getting married to under age children. Are they responsible?.........Anywayz i have to protect my baby

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP by ststyreal(f): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
damton:
Sometimes when I wonder how people make so much fuss about the ministerial list, I begin to ask myself if there are more than one slot for each state. Besides, the president was brought into power by some trusted loyalists, are we saying these people have nothing at stake in working assiduously to ensure victory for the party. Mind you, there will always be cabinet reshuffle every now and then. And every shades and strata of the society (youths or non-politician) will always get their fair share of appointments as the time goes bye. In addition, you don't pronounce someone guilty of any allegation until proven otherwise by a competent law court. The president knows all to we'll the people he will need to deliver change we've all craved badly. It is for us to judge them based on their performance afterwards. Age is a petty consideration. my opinion though.
He should have send those analogue ministers outside the country as an ambassador, that would have being a better compensation for those old politicians that don't want to retire for we young Nigerians to take over. As if I can not be a minister. Abeg, tellam say I dey hear, ready to serve my dearest country free of charge. Make him change those old names put my own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others Bought Their Way To APC With N100m Each — Bafarawa / If Nigeria Breaks Up, Abuja Will Be A Separate Country – Sumner Shagari Sambo / PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.