Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos (49491 Views)

Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh / Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) / Who Won 'MTN Project Fame' 2015? Season 8 Winner Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
nuelzy:
.... when a wh*re gets rejected for free service grin..

in my place..
using a public toilet is taboo....

so try ur dad...he just myt be d right idiot to savour d stench grin
no sane woman will ever be interested in an ugly albino who bleaches his skin, if atal you have a woman in your life, the chances are she is either blind or having one form of physical challenge or the other, or an albino like you.

I spit on you
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by nuelzy: 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
firstEVA:
no sane woman will ever be interested in an ugly albino who bleaches his skin, if atal you have a woman in your life, the chances are she is either blind or having one form of physical challenge or the other, or an albino like you.

I spit on you
and who would be really interested in an over-used wh*ore??

not even used by random barrow-pushers bt an insanely promiscuous Dad..

lwkm grin
its no longer puzzling why u re a use and dump material..

btw....what ever happened to ur last conception?? grin
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
nuelzy:
and who would be really interested in an over-used wh*ore??

not even used by random barrow-pushers bt an insanely promiscuous Dad..

lwkm grin
its no longer puzzling why u re a use and dump material..

btw....what ever happened to ur last conception?? grin
you and I know that the over used sllut is your mum, as a matter of fact, you are a product of a bestial relationship, the same day your moronic dad slept with your mum is the same day she was paid to sleep with a gorilla for porrn, there is therefore the likely hood your real dad is the gorilla cheesy
Tiny bleaching mosquito tongue
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by nuelzy: 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
firstEVA:
you and I know that the over used sllut is your mum, as a matter of fact, you are a product of a bestial relationship, the same day your moronic dad slept with your mum is the same day she was paid to sleep with a gorilla for porrn, there is therefore the likely hood your real dad is the gorilla cheesy
Tiny bleaching mosquito tongue
and now she is even bemused .....i cant just stop laughing.... grin

...boo......you once told me
dat u know a desperate slut when she cant breathe for an hour wiv awt talking to u

looking at ur demeanour..u re aint just a desperate slut..bt a sex drive

hw many did u take in today??

lost count?? grin
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by Nobody: 3:54am On Oct 11, 2015
nuelzy:
and now she is even bemused .....i cant just stop laughing.... grin

...boo......you once told me
dat u know a desperate slut when she cant breathe for an hour wiv awt talking to u

looking at ur demeanour..u re aint just a desperate slut..bt a sex drive

hw many did u take in today??

lost count?? grin
you are a consumate retarrd with the brain size of an ant. Who's your boo? Go search in the bleachers and animal kingdom for your boo that's where you'll find your ilk.

HIV Patient!
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by nuelzy: 7:11am On Oct 11, 2015
firstEVA:
you are a consumate retarrd with the brain size of an ant. Who's your boo? Go search in the bleachers and animal kingdom for your boo that's where you'll find your ilk.

HIV Patient!
"find your ilk"
am now convinced dat u re a bamboozled illiterate

anyways...happy sunday dear...
how was d brothel last night ??
u had enof rods to ride right?? grin
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 11, 2015
nuelzy:
"find your ilk"
am now convinced dat u re a bamboozled illiterate

anyways...happy sunday dear...
how was d brothel last night ??
u had enof rods to ride right?? grin
brotel was fine, your mum was there as usual trying to hustle for her albino son, but because of her age, her market value has really gone down, so she has to take at least 50 dickss in a day to raise just 10k. Lol. You are from a cursed home cheesy
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by nuelzy: 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
firstEVA:
brotel was fine, your mum was there as usual trying to hustle for her albino son, but because of her age, her market value has really gone down, so she has to take at least 50 dickss in a day to raise just 10k. Lol. You are from a cursed home cheesy
it takes lil tactics to know an ashawo grin

.....really biatch....u knw hw many dicks dat fetch an amount of money??

no wonder u r always on heat... grin

and seeking my attention tirelessly
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
nuelzy:
it takes lil tactics to know an ashawo grin

.....really biatch....u knw hw many dicks dat fetch an amount of money??

no wonder u r always on heat... grin

and seeking my attention tirelessly
you are a nonentity, you are the one seeking my attention, i'm just amusing myself by telling you your life history. I can see you just gained admission into open university, Hahahahahahahahahaha, that useless school for illiterates and old men, school for people who could not pass jamb, you are a big disgrace.
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by nuelzy: 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
firstEVA:
you are a nonentity, you are the one seeking my attention, i'm just amusing myself by telling you your life history. I can see you just gained admission into open university, Hahahahahahahahahaha, that useless school for illiterates and old men, school for people who could not pass jamb, you are a big disgrace.
its even more interesting how u show ur worthlessness.... grin

girl are u dat useless...
no life achievement save for sleeping around ??

no wonder u re hopelessly visionless
with zero mentality

..... a girl dat cant differentiate what is e-learning....
is as a matter of fact...what i call illiteracy grin
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
nuelzy:
its even more interesting how u show ur worthlessness.... grin

girl are u dat useless...
no life achievement save for sleeping around ??

no wonder u re hopelessly visionless
with zero mentality

..... a girl dat cant differentiate what is e-learning....
is as a matter of fact...what i call illiteracy grin
open university albino student. I hope you don't spread HIV to any girl who is stupid enough to allow you touch her undecided
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by nuelzy: 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
firstEVA:
open university albino student. I hope you don't spread HIV to any girl who is stupid enough to allow you touch her undecided
mhen ur crush on me is obvious...

are u jealous already?? grin...
btw..... my school dont breed wayward prostitutes like u

its e-learning....latest mode of learning in trend..
so no one has time for frivolities...

carry ur kitty-cat advertisement elsewhere grin
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
nuelzy:
mhen ur crush on me is obvious...

are u jealous already?? grin...
btw..... my school dont breed wayward prostitutes like u

its e-learning....latest mode of learning in trend..
so no one has time for frivolities...

carry ur kitty-cat advertisement elsewhere grin
hahahahaha, advertisement to a dunce, an ugly bleached HIV patient like you, lol. Fact remains that your school is for renowned olodos and old papas like Obasanjo, e learning ko, miserable illiterate.
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by nuelzy: 6:50am On Oct 12, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahahaha, advertisement to a dunce, an ugly bleached HIV patient like you, lol. Fact remains that your school is for renowned olodos and old papas like Obasanjo, e learning ko, miserable illiterate.
lwkm..... illiterates.?? .. i will bet thousands if u will get just 2marks in one of our TMA grin ... its a fact..noun is for d sharp in mind and reasoning....

btw..av seen hw ur own literacy landed u
ugly biatch...
no wonder u lack self esteem... its ur type dat use.other ppl's pix as urs....
ugly gorilla grin
30 of ur fish brains is worth 1 in noun #fact well established
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 12, 2015
nuelzy:
lwkm..... illiterates.?? .. i will bet thousands if u will get just 2marks in one of our TMA grin ... its a fact..noun is for d sharp in mind and reasoning....

btw..av seen hw ur own literacy landed u
ugly biatch...
no wonder u lack self esteem... its ur type dat use.other ppl's pix as urs....
ugly gorilla grin
30 of ur fish brains is worth 1 in noun #fact well established
open university illiterate, how many times did jamb jam your mosquito legs?
Bleached gorilla.
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by nuelzy: 7:11am On Oct 12, 2015
firstEVA:
open university illiterate, how many times did jamb jam your mosquito legs?
Bleached gorilla.
It can pain ehn grin ... who has time for jamb... ??
bt babes sef....
hw u come ugly like dis fa??

ur dad must be worse.dan obj.. grin
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 12, 2015
nuelzy:
It can pain ehn grin ... who has time for jamb... ??
bt babes sef....
hw u come ugly like dis fa??

ur dad must be worse.dan obj.. grin
you don't have time for jamb abi you failed it several times, u had to choice but to start attending open university, a school for old men and young dullards grin

By the way, my dad is a human being, unlike you whose dad might be a gorilla grin
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by nuelzy: 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
firstEVA:
you don't have time for jamb abi you failed it several times, u had to choice but to start attending open university, a school for old men and young dullards grin

By the way, my dad is a human being, unlike you whose dad might be a gorilla grin
something worse dan obj is def. naht a human being grin

talk of mua dad.... dude is more good looking dan all ur family members combined... grin
u dad is useless bastard for passing his ugliness to u

dat tireless wh*re u called a mother must be a non-entity

....nd plus...in my nxt world...i would want to be a student of open university.. working and learning at dsame time...
and not waste years in school and come out to prostitute like u nd ur mum
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
nuelzy:
something worse dan obj is def. naht a human being grin

talk of mua dad.... dude is more good looking dan all ur family members combined... grin
u dad is useless bastard for passing his ugliness to u

dat tireless wh*re u called a mother must be a non-entity

....nd plus...in my nxt world...i would want to be a student of open university.. working and learning at dsame time...
and not waste years in school and come out to prostitute like u nd ur mum
that one pain am o grin

the man you think is your dad is actually not your dad, ask your prostitute mum carefully, she fucckked a gorrila who released animal sperrm into her the same day the vagabond your call father slept with her, thats why you turned out this way. A man who bleaches his skin is a scum of the earth, you are less than human. you have bleached so much your top skin no longer exist, you are so pale direct sunlight will definitely leave you with first degree burns.
how wont you celebrate open university when you are a dullard? a school where illiterates gain admission and graduate as illiterates. Old people's school grin in your next life you will still attend open university because you will not be better than you are now, your brain formation will even be worse cheesy olodo
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by nuelzy: 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
firstEVA:
that one pain am o grin

the man you think is your dad is actually not your dad, ask your prostitute mum carefully, she fucckked a gorrila who released animal sperrm into her the same day the vagabond your call father slept with her, thats why you turned out this way. A man who bleaches his skin is a scum of the earth, you are less than human. you have bleached so much your top skin no longer exist, you are so pale direct sunlight will definitely leave you with first degree burns.
how wont you celebrate open university when you are a dullard? a school where illiterates gain admission and graduate as illiterates. Old people's school grin in your next life you will still attend open university because you will not be better than you are now, your brain formation will even be worse cheesy olodo
"Gorrila" ....lwkm grin ... by dia bloopers concoction..u shall know dem grin

Eve must sure laff her arse off when she gets back ...

first grade dunce grin
am sure d dullest girl in my dept will be an erudite in ur life...
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
nuelzy:
"Gorrila" ....lwkm grin ... by dia bloopers concoction..u shall know dem grin

Eve must sure laff her arse off when she gets back ...

first grade dunce grin
am sure d dullest girl in my dept will be an erudite in ur life...
hahahahaha, the EVe you have mentioned may not even know how to read, lol. look at all your spellings, abbreviations everywhere, you all abbreviate cos you cant spell correctly.

i met one nuisance the other day, she just gained admission into your school, she couldn't even spell her name properly grin

your school is a conglomeration of dullards. bleached fool grin
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by nuelzy: 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahahaha, the EVe you have mentioned may not even know how to read, lol. look at all your spellings, abbreviations everywhere, you all abbreviate cos you cant spell correctly.

i met one nuisance the other day, she just gained admission into your school, she couldn't even spell her name properly grin

your school is a conglomeration of dullards. bleached fool grin
e can tear ball eh gringrin

c as u dey rant like a nanny-goat on heat grin
dey construct fallacy here and there .... grin

Eve bae...pls come and see ur "ugly biatch" friend..

dats wat u call her right?? grin
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by nuelzy: 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
nuelzy:

Boo.. u re still on d case of dis cash and carry slut
ah ahn..tot i told u to leave her for me...

i know hw to handle her type...

dey r worthless...bt hate to admit someone is beta dan dem... grin
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
nuelzy:

U have started talking with your self when i have not even started with you cheesy

which Eve? lol. homosexual like you who attends a school for illiterates who could not pass jamb, your case is irredemable, alinko tongue
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by nuelzy: 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
firstEVA:
U have started talking with your self when i have not even started with you cheesy

which Eve? lol. homosexual like you who attends a school for illiterates who could not pass jamb, your case is irredemable, alinko tongue
nd now she is frustrated.... grin

take d back sit biatch...av taken over...

boo is awt... am handling d DT now...
hope u knw what dat means tho grin
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
nuelzy:
nd now she is frustrated.... grin

take d back sit biatch...av taken over...

boo is awt... am handling d DT now...
hope u knw what dat means tho grin
hahahahahahahahah, you have turned yourself into a women, choi, see what firseva can cause. skeleton like you, HIV infested albino. illiterate who attends a glorified public secondary school. grin
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by nuelzy: 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahahahahahahah, you have turned yourself into a women, choi, see what firseva can cause. skeleton like you, HIV infested albino. illiterate who attends a glorified public secondary school. grin
U see why i am convinced dat u re frustrated...u cant even digest my word-hoards

....kai illiteracy bad o grin

mhen ah toh bad gan!! grin
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
nuelzy:
U see why i am convinced dat u re frustrated...u cant even digest my word-hoards

....kai illiteracy bad o grin

mhen ah toh bad gan!! grin
oya join me to sing this song

yellow fever.......... you dey bleach o you dey bleach

i am sure you are the reason Fela sang that song grin
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by nuelzy: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
firstEVA:
oya join me to sing this song

i am sure you are the reason Fela sang that song grin
grin grin laughing real hard here...

d frustration is xo XO glaring grin

some ppl mumu o ..

so wht nxt...??

yes...!! anoda song grin # putting on my dancing shoe...

lwkm grin
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
nuelzy:
grin grin laughing real hard here...

d frustration is xo XO glaring grin

some ppl mumu o ..

so wht nxt...??

yes...!! anoda song grin # putting on my dancing shoe...

lwkm grin
its funny ehn, its funny u bleach? lol. you will soon die of skin cancer. iranu.
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by nuelzy: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
firstEVA:
its funny ehn, its funny u bleach? lol. you will soon die of skin cancer. iranu.
bae stop bleating like an insane goat...

gimme more sound track grin
oponu!!

nah u go hit pass yemi Alade sef grin

abi ur album neva ready?? grin
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
nuelzy:
bae stop bleating like an insane goat...

gimme more sound track grin
oponu!!

nah u go hit pass yemi Alade sef grin

abi ur album neva ready?? grin
bleacher, HIV infected albino,
U look like a sacrifice, lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos / Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika / Princess Umez, Daughter Of Tony Umez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.