Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos (49508 Views)

Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh / Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) / Who Won 'MTN Project Fame' 2015? Season 8 Winner Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by nuelzy: 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
firstEVA:
bleacher, HIV infected albino, U look like a sacrifice, lol grin
are u outta lines abi is dat ur new hit ?? grin
...dis one no sweet nah :-/ ...u need to meet donjazzy for correct beats grin

wetin ashawo go sabi sing sef lipsrsealed
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
nuelzy:
are u outta lines
abi is dat ur new hit ?? grin

...dis one no sweet nah :-/
...u need to meet donjazzy for correct beats grin

ashawo better pass gay homosexual bleacher na grin here in Naija, we dey stone una to death. Mumu. Open university student grin
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by nuelzy: 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
firstEVA:
bleacher, HIV infected albino, U look like a sacrifice, lol grin
are u outta lines abi is dat ur new hit ?? grin
...dis one no sweet nah :-/ ...u need to meet donjazzy for correct beats grin

Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by nuelzy: 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
firstEVA:
ashawo better pass gay homosexual bleacher na grin here in Naija, we dey stone una to death. Mumu. Open university student grin
e hit am gan! grin ....
be good dude... b good grin

ur bombs make dis girl go nuts... grin

bt den....i want dose ur songs pls....

d sight of it screams "village fowl".

hahahahahahahah.... lmao grin

Baddest! grin
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
nuelzy:
e hit am gan! grin ....
be good dude... b good grin

ur bombs make dis girl go nuts... grin

bt den....i want dose ur songs pls....

d sight of it screams "village fowl".

hahahahahahahah.... lmao grin

Baddest! grin
hahaha, firsteva has made the fagoot bleacher a raving lunatic, you now speak with your self, grin.

The day you were born, your prostitute of a mum thought she had given birth to a son not knowing he would turn out an slowpoke who would never pass jamb. Illiterate grin
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by nuelzy: 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
firstEVA:
hahaha, firsteva has made the fagoot bleacher a raving lunatic, you now speak with your self, grin.

The day you were born, your prostitute of a mum thought she had given birth to a son not knowing he would turn out an slowpoke who would never pass jamb. Illiterate grin
"an slowpoke" ...jesus must hear dis gringrin

...am i too ruthless ...
lwkm.. grin

"Fagoot" ..... heheehehe...oluwa is involved grin grin

....frustration toh badt gan grin
....babes ur album go hit wella o gringrin
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
nuelzy:
"an slowpoke" ...jesus must hear dis gringrin

...am i too ruthless ...
lwkm.. grin

"Fagoot" ..... heheehehe...oluwa is involved grin grin

....frustration toh badt gan grin
....babes ur album go hit wella o gringrin
edit that comment and see, I called you an imbĂȘcile, but nairaland has away of changing words. We are not mates na, I cannot gbagaun like you, I am the product of one of the best Federal Universities in Nigeria, I passed my Jamb in one sitting and gained admission grin we are not on the same wave length. You that is attending adult school grin
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by nuelzy: 10:37am On Oct 13, 2015
firstEVA:
edit that comment and see, I called you an imbĂȘcile, but nairaland has away of changing words. We are not mates na, I cannot gbagaun like you, I am the product of one of the best Federal Universities in Nigeria, I passed my Jamb in one sitting and gained admission grin we are not on the same wave length. You that is attending adult school grin

( nairaland has "away" of...)
oluwa noni gringrin

product of fedreal university of oloshos' grin grin

...wait oo.... nah nairaland type "fagoot" for u also?? grin

Laff wan tear my balls grin...

..i just know u re frustrated.... and

i love ur sense of stupidity gan gringrin
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 13, 2015
nuelzy:

( nairaland has "away" of...)
oluwa noni gringrin

product of fedreal university of oloshos' grin grin

...wait oo.... nah nairaland type "fagoot" for u also?? grin

Laff wan tear my balls grin...

..i just know u re frustrated.... and

i love ur sense of stupidity gan gringrin
olodo rabata, I know you love stupidity that explains why you attend a school for old men and stark illiterates.

Thin bone grin I hope you are taking your hiv drugs? Mumu
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by nuelzy: 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
firstEVA:
olodo rabata, I know you love stupidity that's explains why you attend a school for old men and stark illiterates.

Thin bone grin I hope you are taking your hiv drugs? Mumu
e pain am gringrin

... "that's explains why...." = " that is explains why.."

jesus wept !!! grin grin

...nah die i dey today grin
u go fear gbagaun lau gringrin

...lemme even not start with ur university...

nah omukuru Nur/pri. school u attended

bae...ur illiteracy deserves a Grammy gringrin
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
nuelzy:
e pain am gringrin

... "that's explains why...." = " that is explains why.."

jesus wept !!! grin grin

...nah die i dey today grin
u go fear gbagaun lau gringrin

...lemme even not start with ur university...

nah omukuru Nur/pri. school u attended

bae...ur illiteracy deserves a Grammy gringrin
open mumuversity student, what is "school u attended"
u are a disgrace to the academic world. i told you not to refer to be as bae or boo or any of those, you are an irritant, i don't do bae boo with homos, not to talk of the ones with HIV, go and meet denrele and call him boo.

i thought u had sharp mouth, ode.

u are pretending to be laughing, whereas my punches are wounding you deep grin next time, when you see my quote, you will run for your life. HIV ALBINO
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by nuelzy: 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
firstEVA:
open mumuversity student, what is "school u attended"
u are a disgrace to the academic world. i told you not to refer to be as bae or boo or any of those, you are an irritant, i don't do bae boo with homos, not to talk of the ones with HIV, go and meet denrele and call him boo.

i thought u had sharp mouth, ode.

u are pretending to be laughing, whereas my punches are wounding you deep grin next time, when you sees my quote, you will run for your life. HIV ALBINO
hahahahaha grin ... gbagam!! it fell on d right spot.. gringrin

u see why ur illiteracy is irrevocable.... u cant even fathom d fact dat u "attended" a mediocre primary school gringrin ...

abi u were xpecting... "school u attend" ??...lwkm grin dunce grin grin

...bck to my lashing..

"refer to be as bae".. !!!
.....it is finished !! gringrin

ur dead mother must really be disappointed for wasting her piggy savings on a void noddle gringrin
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
nuelzy:
hahahahaha grin ... gbagam!! it fell on d right spot.. gringrin

u see why ur illiteracy is irrevocable.... u cant even fathom d fact dat u "attended" a mediocre primary school gringrin ...

abi u were xpecting... "school u attend" ??...lwkm grin dunce grin grin

...bck to my lashing..

"refer to be as bae".. !!!
.....it is finished !! gringrin

ur dead mother must really be disappointed for wasting her piggy savings on a void noddle gringrin

not only void "noddle", olodo grin

Did you eventually get the right bleaching cream for your multi coloured skin? cheesy
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by nuelzy: 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
firstEVA:
not only void "noddle", olodo grin

Did you eventually get the right bleaching cream for your multi coloured skin? cheesy
grin grin
why i brutal like dis nah

..... she don dey fear to type...make i no spot her endless flaws gringrin

....Lwkm gringrin
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
nuelzy:
grin grin
why i brutal like dis nah

..... she don dey fear to type...make i no spot her endless flaws gringrin

....Lwkm gringrin
is that all?
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by nuelzy: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
firstEVA:
is that all?
grin grin...

"fagoot"

" has away of "

" refer to be as bae "

" an slowspoke "

"that is explains why " etc..

brought to u from d stables of firstEva grin

...dis album nah die gringrin

Grab ur copy NOW!!! gringrin
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
nuelzy:
grin grin...

"fagoot"

" has away of "

" refer to be as bae "

" an slowspoke "

"that is explains why " etc..

brought to u from d stables of firstEva grin

...dis album nah die gringrin

Grab ur copy NOW!!! gringrin
this one will not sell as much as your bleaching cream. Yellow fever!
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by nuelzy: 10:38am On Oct 14, 2015
firstEVA:
this one will not sell as much as your bleaching cream. Yellow fever!
gringrin .... e can pain ehn grin

...brutality gringrin

boo.... more lines now... ur album neva complete oo gringrin
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 14, 2015
nuelzy:
gringrin .... e can pain ehn grin

...brutality gringrin

boo.... more lines now... ur album neva complete oo gringrin
albino how market?
Re: jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos by nuelzy: 11:01am On Oct 14, 2015
firstEVA:
albino how market?
...hehehehehehehehe grin ,D

d biatch don tire... gringrin

...wen ur album neva ready

its a lie... !!

u must type oo grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile: I Won My First Car When I Was 19, I Did Bricklayer / 2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos / Oyinbo Princess Separates From Olumide Edun, Her Nigerian Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.