Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

About Your Garri Processing Factory. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / About Your Garri Processing Factory. (9810 Views)

In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State / The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices / The Birth Of A Local Garri Processing Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Your Garri Processing Factory. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hi, I hope you are doing great in your quest to set up a garri processing plant. If you don't knw where to start, click HERE and kindly acquaint yourself.

Now, to business...

Setting up a factory is so simple that it requires a lot of details. Details and workflows should be properly designed to ensure that you produce the best that will pass every test it is subjected to.

And unless you intended to stay local where consumers are used to skimming the garri from the sand, then you might not worry about such details.

If garri is produced in ways that exclude these details, then you will have yourself a product that will test positive to the presence of sand and iron granules due to bad production. And this will automatically disqualify you from the group of successful entrepreneurs who have pitched their tents with the exporters of this fine product widely needed in Brazil, America, UK and other countries where the demand is needed by our people who resides there but want to retain the feel of home.

To meet these simple but difficult requirment, your factory should be set up in such a way that the work flow during processing eliminates every presence sands which is easy to associate itself with the product.

Now, this is where I come in...details later pls... :DD wink

And for iron granules's absence, you require the best machines for the job. Well, this is where I partially come in too because I dnt knw anything about fabricating machines..lol...but I knw who does, and does it perfectly.

Will you will like to work with an indigenous company that has been on ground for decades and is good at what he does?

What if I told you that this compnay currently works with the EU on food production?

What if I say the company is the first Nigerian company to integrate full stainless steel into it's machine parts and ensure the product is not contaminated?

What if I told you that this company is the only Nigeria company that fabricate all machines needed locally for OBJ farms?

What if you knw that this company has worked for many state government and international bodies?

And what if you knw that this compnay which is situated in Ibadan, exports his product to other international countries?

Well, you see, you wanna knw.. cheesy so, you need me..though partially. But not to worry, I am here to help. Mentioning my name alone get you a discount. That is another bragging.. cheesy cheesy

Pls, dnt take my jokes(though, the truth) to the heart. I am naturally jovial...

But here is where my full self is required: cool

As a building technologist by profession, I have designed garri processing companies for many such that will conform with NAFDAC regulations and such that workflow will delete all chances of foreign bodies in your final product. My design is perfect (yes, i am bragging cheesy), and I am currently consulting for a proposed factory in Ibadan. wink The owners, by the way, are in UK. So, not to worry, I will always work with your lawyer as I usually do.....even with EFCC if you dnt trust your lawyers.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

That being said, terms, condition and price are duly attached.

***pls dnt frown now*** angry angry

For a building plan, you might just want a sketch or a full pan (approved quality). It all depends if you have an architect to develop the sketch. You might also want us to supervise the whole project as my yrs of experience on building sites will be a great essence.

Now, this is an advice, do not go into cassava cultivation if you don't want to process it yourself. Yes, I have been there. Aprat from the harsh conditions of lower rainfall that ensures we lost a lot, the pricing if these tubers is so outrageous that one may decided to harvest and feed his gotas that sell at the proposed price that buyers offer now.

Believe me, it is a loss. So, stop wondering why many thread about cassava farms have disappeared

Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by bolafez(m): 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
let me have your contact please
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
bolafez:
let me have your contact please
slidewaxie@gmail.com

Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
cool
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Whatsapp too
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by infofta(m): 9:25am On Oct 24, 2015
Nice. What is the average cost?
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
infofta:
Nice. What is the average cost?
the average cost will depend on your choice of machinery, expected output and structure.

For the machines, and average of 350,000 to 700,000 will suffice.
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by crowther15(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2015
@slidewaxie as a prospective graduate i wont wanna venture into something that is not in anyway different from d way we do it then in our village. moreover, my town still has one of the best garri in nigeria.... if u dnt knw its GARRI OSI to be precised. if u see the garri u will knw the quality is made of. thou it wont be bad if u can analyse d way to prevent our garri so that sand wont be there and also too meet with current standard of vitamin A. THANKS
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by crowther15(m): 11:07am On Oct 29, 2015
SLIDEwaxie very soon i will av book an appointement with u. i also resides in ibadan.... we will see. note: still a student oooo
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by mathnike(m): 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
Pls. What Is The Total Cost Of Setting Up D Factory $ First Production?
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
crowther15:
SLIDEwaxie very soon i will av book an appointement with u. i also resides in ibadan.... we will see. note: still a student oooo
i'm not in ibadan. i reside in abeokuta. but i will honour your invitation.

thank you
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
mathnike:
Pls. What Is The Total Cost Of Setting Up D Factory $ First Production?
like i said, there is never a ixed price. for the machines, you can budget between 400k and 900k. for the construction, that depends on the structure you wanted. apparently, a shed is way cheaper but NAFDAC will gladly overlook you if you're thinking of exporting
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by crowther15(m): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
i'm not in ibadan. i reside in abeokuta. but i will honour your invitation.

thank you
ok bro.... thank you
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
smiley
crowther15:
ok bro.... thank you
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
You fryer: economic design.
One is enuff for a small scale.
25kg in 25 minutes with one fry. wink
A pictorial sketch

Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by crowther15(m): 8:45am On Dec 04, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
You fryer: economic design.
One is enuff for a small scale.
25kg in 25 minutes with one fry. wink
A pictorial sketch
bro pls I dnt knw where I saved ur phone number ooo kindly give me tnx
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:30am On Dec 05, 2015
crowther15:
bro pls I dnt knw where I saved ur phone number ooo
kindly give me tnx

1 Like

Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by Valthegreat(m): 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
I have a complete set of garri processing machines comprising an electric powered 3hp grater, electric power 5hp hydraulic Presser, electric powered 3hp shaker and a stainless steel frying pan all at a giveaway price. Call or watssap 07035462782 for additional info if interested.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
Valthegreat:
I have a complete set of garri processing machines comprising an electric powered 3hp grater, electric power 5hp hydraulic Presser, electric powered 3hp shaker and a stainless steel frying pan all at a giveaway price. Call or watssap 07035462782 for additional info if interested.
location and pictures. you may contact on whatsapp for better convo
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by johnsonsegxy: 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

Are you on whatsapp bro? And are you close to lag?

I need to help my mum grow the business into international level. She has been in this business more than 15yearz in which she used in raising the family and building an apartment.

So bro i will to talk to you and see you in person so as to discuss on how to build it thanks.

I await your response.
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
johnsonsegxy:

I need to help my mum grow the business into international level. She has been in this business more than 15yearz in which she used in raising the family and building an apartment.

So bro i will to talk to you and see you in person so as to discuss on how to build it thanks.

I await your response.
I am so glad with this. I will be happy to help and I am willing too.

this is what I tell so many when they asked how lucrative the work is. my answer? if it is not lucrative, why do u see it in the market everyday?

dude, pls, contact me on slidewaxie@gmail.com

or

I will tell u all to do to upgrade.

thank you
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
johnsonsegxy:

I await your response.
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by KINGwax007(m): 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
To get the free copy of this manual, click [size=20pt]herel[/size]

The contents include:
• setting up your factory (reducing costs of production)
• environmental factors
• let’s get the machines (with prices)
• major types of GARRI and their processes of production
• know your cassava tubers (how to spot the best)
• choose your staff/manager
• peeling and washing
• grating and the grating area
• fermenting and pressing
• frying and other processes
• bagging and storage
• marketing and sales
• basic production of cassava flour

• contact your local fabricator with a voucher for discount.

Slidewaxie@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT GARRI PRODUCTION AND SETTING UP A PLANT.

[size=20pt]CLICK HERE[/size]
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
The sketch below was a side view of a small scale garri processing factory delivered to a client via nairaland yestdy.

Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
And whenever we design your garri processing in confirmation to the regulation based on experience, you are entitled to a free manual of BE YOUR OWN MANAGER.

this manual entails all you need to knw about garri production even if you dnt knw anything abt it before.

Contents include.

The contents include:
• setting up your factory (reducing costs of production)
• environmental factors
• let’s get the machines (with prices)
• major types of GARRI and their processes of production
• know your cassava tubers (how to spot the best)
• choose your staff/manager
• peeling and washing
• grating and the grating area
• fermenting and pressing
• frying and other processes
• bagging and storage
• marketing and sales
• basic production of cassava flour
• contact your local fabricator with a voucher for discount.

You can buy for just 1,000 if you want.
[size=20pt]CLICK HERE[/size]

+2347035593128
slidewaxie@gmail.com
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by KINGwax007(m): 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by crowther15(m): 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
angry1k I'm still busy wt sku matter thou
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by KINGwax007(m): 1:21am On Apr 09, 2016
crowther15:
angry1k
I'm still busy wt sku matter thou
sure. But the knowledge is what is needed.

I knew most of these while I was in school and perfected it afterwards.

Take your time bro... smiley I am not taking it down from OKADABOOKS.com

You can get your copy anytime you wanted it.
cool or request for a PDF if you can't go through with the okadabooks application.
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by KINGwax007(m): 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
+2347035593128
slidewaxie@gmail.com
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by KINGwax007(m): 9:12am On Apr 16, 2016
For LOAN's sake, does your bank require an extensive business proposal for garri production?

Why dnt u let us use our experience and resources in drawing up a persuasive one?

Call:
+2347035593128
slidewaxie@gmail.com
Re: About Your Garri Processing Factory. by mclarry(m): 9:21am On Apr 23, 2016
Hi OP, this was the thread that led to doing business with you. With phone calls, sms and emails, I got a timely factory sketch and a week after, a cost estimate.

I will still be in contact as I progress. I need all the assistance and info as a startup.

Keep up the professional work!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quelea Quelea Bird Attack On My Ofada Rice Farm In 2017 / 'KING HUMUS PLUS' Is A Soil Conditioner And Plant Growth Stimulant For All Crops / Invest In Cashew Farming And Get Returns For 50 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.