Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph (34102 Views)

Weapons Found In My Home Meant For NSA Office — Dasuki / Metuh’s Firm Among 78 Paid For Doing Nothing – NSA Office / EXCLUSIVE: How Dambazau Lost Out In NSA Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph by SweetSoup(m): 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
So this is how the west have been indirectly funding BH. I totally support this move by FG to send the spy parking, what has the so called program achieved since it was set up? how many BH members have been de-radicalised? £5m+ in funding yet no meaningful result, they refuse to sell us arms and ammunitions, they refuse send troops to assist our military in the fight against BH.
Re: Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph by free13: 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hmm...
Re: Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph by paschu: 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Keneking:
Sai Buhari grin

- i support this move as it enable us to get a domestic hold on this issue.
- there is already a local funding headed by Lt. Gen. T.Y Danjuma
- we need a military hold on all these issues related to BH & ISIS others
- radicalizing terrorists requires a local approach
- we plan to give amnesty as a "carrot and stick" approach
- President Muhammadu Buhari is the only man to close this case once and for all

JESUS CHRIST!!! You mean you were so BLINDED by partisan frivolities not to COMPREHEND the core point and message contained in that piece. Man, you guys are SERIOUSLY SICK.

3 Likes

Re: Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph by Charly68: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
Our leaders in Africa do things without due consideration..fire people that Govt has invested huge sum to train and develop without recourse to its consequences ...this is how myopic many leaders behave...nothing of such would ever happen in a western world...I beg the man sacked should be restated forthwith ..

1 Like

Re: Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph by haji56(m): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
warrior01:
What do you expect from an illiterate president who thinks the fight against corruption is by witch hunting political opponents? He doesn't know the importance of using subtle methods in de-radicalizing the boko haram members. Anyway I don't blame him since he has and operates with analogue brains.
Keep on willing until your death even if he is illiterate he is better than your father who sell ogogoro at the village square.
Re: Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph by arent88(m): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
omonnakoda:
Is she a spy ?
good question,that is what i think most people should ask themselfs before raining abuses on the president.the president and the nsa hav alot of information at there disposal that many of u dnt hav access to,like another poster asked why are the brits more concerned abt her,does it mean someone else cannot do the job,what happens in event of her sudden death does it mean the programe wil collapse.
Re: Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph by erico2k2(m): 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
Keneking:
Sai Buhari grin

- President Muhammadu Buhari is the only man to close this case once and for all
Sadly weapons used by BH are not local.so tell me how do you use local content to solve an International problem?even the west have what they call coalition. Your knowledge and interpretation is flawed and bears no seed of success. We will lose this funding and we are struggling to pay workers as things are.
Re: Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph by erico2k2(m): 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
arent88:
good question,that is what i think most people should ask themselfs before raining abuses on the president.the president and the nsa hav alot of information at there disposal that many of u dnt hav access to,like another poster asked why are the brits more concerned abt her,does it mean someone else cannot do the job,what happens in event of her sudden death does it mean the programe wil collapse.
Reason was she was the only oneed who thought of this project at the time and with limited finance it was a welcome relief when the EU remember the funding was not just the UK but the EU.agreed to put their money where their mouth is.Mind you she has been doing you and support work in the UK with other NO and they can measure her quality.with this new guy the world cannot measure his quality and also not accessible
Re: Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph by erico2k2(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
paschu:

JESUS CHRIST!!! You mean you were so BLINDED by partisan frivolities not to COMPREHEND the core point and message contained in that piece. Man, you guys are SERIOUSLY SICK.
Def he is.
Re: Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph by erico2k2(m): 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
SweetSoup:
So this is how the west have been indirectly funding BH. I totally support this move by FG to send the spy parking, what has the so called program achieved since it was set up? how many BH members have been de-radicalised? £5m+ in funding yet no meaningful result, they refuse to sell us arms and ammunitions, they refuse send troops to assist our military in the fight against BH.
So U realy beleive ur self? ?
Re: Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
Keneking:
Sai Buhari grin

ChaI God will save all zombies (supporters) of APC cost when Yawa Gas na dem go they cry....
This government decline started when the ministerial list was announced Watch out to change in public opinion
APC and PDP are 2 sides of the same rotten mango
Re: Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
arsetalks:
So dull that he rules over your father. Your useless father who ought to have "pulled" but refused.
You hate to hear the truth and shown the type of people who work with the dullard. They are often associated with primitiveness and illiteracy, like you have shown us here.
Re: Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph by jelal007(m): 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
dipopooo:

Hmmm I blame ur papa wey waste him sperm n ur mama wey carry a useless tin for 9 months.

Whre were u wen some ediots like u were calling GEJ all sorts of names?

O ti ya werey. Omo ale jati jati
Lol,if pmb dull u n father join,una no smart no reach am. *tongue out* what have u done wit ur miserable life?
Re: Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph by dipopooo(m): 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
jelal007:
Lol,if pmb dull u n father join,una no smart no reach am. *tongue out* what have u done wit ur miserable life?

Guy u ar nt makin any sense.
Re: Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph by speedyGonzales: 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
well, she is a Nigerian working in Britain, we asked for help from EU and they supported the programmed of rehabilitating the militants. they want to see the programme succeed. The woman in-charge of this programme is a trained professional, that specializes in the field and this was the first programme of it's kind in Africa. I don't get Nigerians on here, thinking that it is a good move to fire her. She should have been left to complete the job, the new person in-charge has not the expertise or experience to do the job properly.

some people claim not to trust the British but it is their money that is sponsoring the programme to rehabilitate the militants.
the answers and arguments for this failure of the military to assess the situation before sacking her... makes me sicks... pure stup*dity.
Re: Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph by coolexy2: 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
[quote author=warrior01 post=38750518]What do you expect from an illiterate president who thinks the fight against corruption is by witch hunting political opponents? He doesn't know the importance of using subtle methods in de-radicalizing the boko haram members. Anyway I don't blame him since he has and operates with analogue brains. [/quote ask ur father abt this president he ll sure knw much abt him
Re: Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph by omonnakoda: 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
speedyGonzales:
well, she is a Nigerian working in Britain, we asked for help from EU and they supported the programmed of rehabilitating the militants. they want to see the programme succeed. The woman in-charge of this programme is a trained professional, that specializes in the field and this was the first programme of it's kind in Africa. I don't get Nigerians on here, thinking that it is a good move to fire her. She should have been left to complete the job, the new person in-charge has not the expertise or experience to do the job properly.

some people claim not to trust the British but it is their money that is sponsoring the programme to rehabilitate the militants.
the answers and arguments for this failure of the military to assess the situation before sacking her... makes me sicks... pure stup*dity.
They did not assess the situation before sacking her? Ho do you know
She is a Nigerian working in Britain ? Working where? Doing what?

She got a job under opaque circumstances and you say she is a trained professional specializing in the field. No she is NOT she had NO experience whatsoever of working with the military or PTSD victims. She was chosen because she had written some books which impressed the last NSA. I can tell you for a fact the Army has Psychiatrists and Psychologists who have experience of working with Psych Trauma dating back to Liberia. In fact some are in the UK and were frustrated out of the service by corruption and incompetence.
What comes through from reading the article is vagueness about her job. What really is her job and who does she report to?

What makes me sick is people who talk without knowing what they are talking about.
Re: Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph by speedyGonzales: 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
omonnakoda:

They did not assess the situation before sacking her? Ho do you know
She is a Nigerian working in Britain ? Working where? Doing what?

She got a job under opaque circumstances and you say she is a trained professional specializing in the field. No she is NOT she had NO experience whatsoever of working with the military or PTSD victims. She was chosen because she had written some books which impressed the last NSA. I can tell you for a fact the Army has Psychiatrists and Psychologists who have experience of working with Psych Trauma dating back to Liberia. In fact some are in the UK and were frustrated out of the service by corruption and incompetence.
What comes through from reading the article is vagueness about her job. What really is her job and who does she report to?

What makes me sick is people who talk without knowing what they are talking about.

You are fool of Sh*t, which radical Muslim terrorist was treated in Liberia?, are PTSD war victims the same a terrorist? you are profoundly stup*d.

I have earlier written on this topic and if you bothered to read the news, you'll not be such a dolt.

here is one of the websites

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/11915708/Fears-for-Nigerias-counter-radicalisation-programme-as-British-trained-head-is-ousted.html

Fatima Akilu, an NHS-trained psychologist who was educated at a boarding school in Kent, set up a pioneering national scheme to rehabilitate Boko Haram members and spread counter-extremist messages.

Ms Akilu has now been replaced by a colonel in the military, robbing the programme not only of its chief architect but also its civilian face. The programme had been designed to be civilian-led so as to have greater success in winning the confidence of insurgents. It had been funded by the EU to the tune of £5.6 million and an unknown amount by the UK.

The programme focused partly on educating young Nigerians about the dangers of radicalisation in the first place, and also on trying to rehabilitate the thousands of Boko Haram suspects already in jail

piss off... go suffocate your mums vomit, doltish pig...
Re: Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph by omonnakoda: 11:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
speedyGonzales:

You are fool of Sh*t, which radical Muslim terrorist was treated in Liberia?, are PTSD war victims the same a terrorist? you are profoundly stup*d.

I have earlier written on this topic and if you bothered to read the news, you'll not be such a dolt.

here is one of the websites

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/11915708/Fears-for-Nigerias-counter-radicalisation-programme-as-British-trained-head-is-ousted.html

piss off... go suffocate your mums vomit, doltish pig...
Your cancerous mother is an !mbecile .She will die like a dog in an open field
Re: Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph by EMANY01(m): 12:31am On Oct 08, 2015
damton:
why would the ouster of someone cause so big a worry. so in the event she loses her life(No I'll intended) , what will happen then. If the program is well established and entrenched, it will still go on as smooth as it ought to. it's about building institution and not personalities to a larger extent. my opinion though.

You say this then turn about to say in another thread that buhari is the only savior of Nigeria today.Make una dey fear God ooh.
Re: Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph by EMANY01(m): 12:36am On Oct 08, 2015
phemmyutd:
What was her achievement since she have been in that Post

You know things especially the once that really matter and are necessary really take time to achieve ,that you do not see the result does not mean nothing is happening but you will soon find out that in spite of propaganda and magic shows this government will learn that hard lesson.
Re: Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph by speedyGonzales: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
omonnakoda:
Your cancerous mother is an !mbecile .She will die like a dog in an open field

hahaha! I hurt your feels? yah! let out all that stup*dity from sucking off your mum at your age! maybe next time you'll read the news like you have got a brain... wink grin
Re: Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph by omonnakoda: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
speedyGonzales:

My mother will die like a dog in an open field
Re: Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph by speedyGonzales: 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
omonnakoda:

I respect you, and bow to you... I also confess that, I suck my mum off and I am a secret homosexual with my dad. I promise that from today, I will learn to read the news and interpret it well before I speak.

OH! MAN... what ever, don't tell me your pathetic life story... as long as you learn to read the newspapers well... you demonic freak!!!
Re: Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph by omonnakoda: 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
speedyGonzales:

Re: Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph by speedyGonzales: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
omonnakoda:

I was molested by my Dad and mum as kid that is why I am a freak and a dolt, and i am jealous of your smarts and embarrassed that I didn't read the news well before I responded...

OH! MAN... that is horrible, get a grip on yourself and stop tell me your sad story... You need deliverance, man!
Re: Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph by omonnakoda: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
speedyGonzales:

Re: Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph by speedyGonzales: 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
omonnakoda:

oh! good for you!
Re: Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph by omonnakoda: 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
speedyGonzales:

My mother will die like a dog in an open field!
Re: Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph by omonnakoda: 6:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
speedyGonzales:

My mother shall fall victim of ritual-killing folks in Soka Evil Forest. And her parts, flesh and blood shall be openly traded in the streets of Ibadan.

My household will not find her carcass to bury and they will be glad to do away with her.
She won't escape the damnation.
Re: Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
praiseoski:

ChaI God will save all zombies (supporters) of APC cost when Yawa Gas na dem go they cry....
This government decline started when the ministerial list was announced Watch out to change in public opinion
APC and PDP are 2 sides of the same rotten mango

cry
Not even apple sef cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate / Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff / Reno Omokri ‏gives A Caption To Buhari's Photo As He Returned To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.