Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Real Pictures Of Emir Of Kano And Sir Ahmadu Bello Welcoming The Queen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Pictures Of Emir Of Kano And Sir Ahmadu Bello Welcoming The Queen (2611 Views)

Wike, Okorocha, Other State Governors Welcoming President Buhari (see Photos) / Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' / Photos: Ambode And Sir Shina Peters At Opening Of 2016 One Lagos Fiesta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Pictures Of Emir Of Kano And Sir Ahmadu Bello Welcoming The Queen by kaura5000: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
Picture of emir of kano sir muhammadu sunusi 1 grandfather of the current emir welcoming the queen in his palace 1956. The second is sir ahmadu bello and queen.. these are the real picture not that of a traditional ruler and his wife posted earlier as ahmadu bello.. ahmadu bello never went out to welcome visitors with his wife

1 Like

Re: Real Pictures Of Emir Of Kano And Sir Ahmadu Bello Welcoming The Queen by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
Men of integrity. cool

GOD bless Nigeria.
Re: Real Pictures Of Emir Of Kano And Sir Ahmadu Bello Welcoming The Queen by okoro4: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
This is Emir Sanusi welcoming Queen Elizabeth nt Ahmadu Bello.Check the pix.U will see H.M is His Royal Majesty
Re: Real Pictures Of Emir Of Kano And Sir Ahmadu Bello Welcoming The Queen by kaura5000: 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
The first picture is emir, sunusi in his palace in kano.. while the second is sir ahmadu bello in kaduna
okoro4:
This is Emir Sanusi welcoming Queen Elizabeth nt Ahmadu Bello.Check the pix.U will see H.M is His Royal Majesty
Re: Real Pictures Of Emir Of Kano And Sir Ahmadu Bello Welcoming The Queen by okoro4: 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
kaura5000:
The first picture is emir, sunusi in his palace in kano.. while the second is sir ahmadu bello in kaduna
Good.Bt u failed to realise something there.The pix is nt on receiving her.It was when they were having a chat.When Ahmadu Bello received her other white ladies and guys were with her.Are u ok now?
Re: Real Pictures Of Emir Of Kano And Sir Ahmadu Bello Welcoming The Queen by gwales: 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
okoro4:
Good.Bt u failed to realise something there.The pix is nt on receiving her.It was when they were having a chat.When Ahmadu Bello received her other white ladies and guys were with her.Are u ok now?
it is a fake picture, that woman wearing Yoruba attire is not ahmadu Bello wife
Re: Real Pictures Of Emir Of Kano And Sir Ahmadu Bello Welcoming The Queen by okoro4: 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
gwales:
it is a fake picture, that woman wearing Yoruba attire is not ahmadu Bello wife
Did anybody say the woman is Ahmadu Bello's wife?
Re: Real Pictures Of Emir Of Kano And Sir Ahmadu Bello Welcoming The Queen by sixtuschimere: 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
kaura5000:
Picture of emir of kano sir muhammadu sunusi 1 grandfather of the current emir welcoming the queen in his palace 1956. The second is sir ahmadu bello and queen.. these are the real picture not that of a traditional ruler and his wife posted earlier as ahmadu bello.. ahmadu bello never went out to welcome visitors with his wife
Bros I don't post fake news in nairaland.I try as much as possible to confirm the authenticity of my news before posting.I am here to share ideas with people and learn from them.I ain't here to mislead people.The photo u posted was not on the day of arrival of Queen Elizabeth.If u check the environments of the two pics u posted,they are not the same thing.So there is nothing like Emir Sanusi and Ahmadu Bello welcoming her.It is nt on Queen's arrival,I posted pic of Queen's arrival where u can see other ladies that came with her

(1) (Reply)

Some Strange Things That Always Happen on Mediterranean Sea / Father Mbaka Reveals Shocking Prophecy About Buhari’s Administration / Nigerians React To The Condolence Speech Of President Buhari To Governor Udom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.